Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IMP] Imperial - New coin in development  (Read 10567 times)
teckniel

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:23:01 PM

- Reserver -
Zatamas

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:35:42 PM

Any news ?
odyssey

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Imperial Coin Owner / Developer

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 02:17:27 AM

FYI, I think IMP is dead or too late.  Imperial Coin (IPC) launched in December 2013 and has over 20 million coins in circulation with solo mining and several pools mining IPC today.  The original Imperial Coin has a Facebook page up with over 200 likes and miners have been selling coins on Ebay for weeks. You can find them at ImperialCoin.org.

deeppurple72

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:21:35 PM

new Imperialcoin IPC p2pool

This is IPC  and NOT   IMP  by the way

p2pool.neocities.org
imperatron (OP)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:28:23 AM

FYI, I think IMP is dead or too late.  Imperial Coin (IPC) launched in December 2013 and has over 20 million coins in circulation with solo mining and several pools mining IPC today.  The original Imperial Coin has a Facebook page up with over 200 likes and miners have been selling coins on Ebay for weeks. You can find them at ImperialCoin.org.

IPC launched in 16 February 2014 - 06:21 PM. And you will have many problems!!! Do not post your shits here any more!
odyssey

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 12:51:34 AM

IPC has had miners mining since late December.  Check the launch dates of Facebook and the registration dates of the domain names. Just because there are no announcements in forums, does not mean they are not launched and moving forward my friend.

IMP has no domain names registered, no references, no code, no coin design, no websites, no coins, no trading and no sales -just ONE single post until today.  IPC has multiple websites, mining pools, over 100 active users, over 200 Facebook likes and shares, a beautiful trademarked coin design, 20 million coins in circulation and daily sales of coins on Ebay and other sites.  All uses are very happy so far with IPC.  We do not appreciate your threats over much hard work.  We will not post any more in your thread.  It appeared dead to us, since you ignored everyone for weeks who asked you questions and status. 

imperatron (OP)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:58:23 AM

IPC has had miners mining since late December.  Check the launch dates of Facebook and the registration dates of the domain names. Just because there are no announcements in forums, does not mean they are not launched and moving forward my friend.

IMP has no domain names registered, no references, no code, no coin design, no websites, no coins, no trading and no sales -just ONE single post until today.  IPC has multiple websites, mining pools, over 100 active users, over 200 Facebook likes and shares, a beautiful trademarked coin design, 20 million coins in circulation and daily sales of coins on Ebay and other sites.  All uses are very happy so far with IPC.  We do not appreciate your threats over much hard work.  We will not post any more in your thread.  It appeared dead to us, since you ignored everyone for weeks who asked you questions and status. 

cheater, your coin is dead! you will see!

Check the launch dates of Facebook and the registration dates of the domain names. ?!? this is bullshit. we will start our coin. your coin realy will dead.
odyssey

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 01:10:22 AM

Again we do not take kindly to threats made by some one who chooses to trash us in the forums with absolutely no proof of what they have.  You have no idea who you are dealing with on this end either my friend.  Regardless, of what ever the official launch date of IPC may be, it is off an running.  You cannot and will not shut it down I think.  At this point, you have not launched at all !!!! You made a preliminary announcement in January and ignored everyone for 6 weeks and you still have no coin to show anyone - just talk.  Good luck my friend.  Please discontinue your trash talk....Unless you have something of your own to show everyone...We do not have time for forum bickering, we are moving forward....Good luck to you sir.

ProtoAES256

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:43:36 PM

cheater, your coin is dead! you will see!

Check the launch dates of Facebook and the registration dates of the domain names. ?!? this is bullshit. we will start our coin. your coin realy will dead.
I somehow realised that the owner of the post 'might' be a kid
Your IMP is totally not in development and IPC made it far.
Even now another IMP already roused up with a pool, an exchange, a game and hard forked.
You still doesn't get any news. Not even 1.
So, nobody will care about your coin now.

Regards,
IMP by goosoodude BIG fan and AG Dev Security Consultant.
xsecret

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:13:23 PM

Where is IMP? I couldn't found in Coin Swap.  Embarrassed
endcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:16:09 PM

any news?