Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Trading Terminal update  (Read 90 times)
enamakel (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

Crypto Trading Terminal update

Hello crypto community. A few weeks ago, I posted on this forum about a Bloomberg-like crypto trading terminal, that will give real-time info to traders with trading functionality over 60+ exchanges and received positive & valuable feedback. We launched v1.0.0. a few days ago to our users. It's on this forum that I get the best advice  and I'd like to know what you guys think about this.

Web version of the terminal(with limited functionalities): terminal.cryptocontrol.io
Downloadable version: content.cryptocontrol.io/terminal

While developing this, I realized it was becoming more of a tool & I want to make this more of a community of traders. So, I was thinking giving away CCIO tokens to anybody who can help me grow the community by doing positive actions like submitting research papers, or helping the community grow in any way (referral, submissions, survey, signups, etc). CCIO token will pay out monthly  dividends from the revenue of my entire company, CryptoControl.io

Your honest opinions are appreciated!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: