Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Crypto in May and Buy Low in June  (Read 426 times)
BokkaExchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Bokka Mobile Crypto Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

​​Last week didn’t bring any big positive news, and Bitcoin dropped to $8,000.

Read Bokka Crypto Weekly Recap BTC/USD 18.05.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-sell-crypto-in-may-and-buy-low-in-june/

Bokka - Mobile Crypto Exchange - bokka.com
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

Anyway, I would rather have some actings, that can bring to me an active income, becouse such a long term hold is not surely be good
neschadim

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

The main thing is that bitcoin does not fall below six thousand dollars, because then there can be panic among investors.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

This is the opposite of what we should be doing. Now is the dip so buy now and sell at the top of the bull run. It is likely that the bull run will go high as we're less than 50% of the all time high.
Mahanton

Activity: 2674
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

Read Bokka Crypto Weekly Recap BTC/USD 18.05.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-sell-crypto-in-may-and-buy-low-in-june/
Most people do broke their expectation on the thing that do happen after the consensus.We are expecting it to happen yet weve know that it will have a bull run into those times or after such conference but we have seen the opposite side.
This is the opposite of what we should be doing. Now is the dip so buy now and sell at the top of the bull run. It is likely that the bull run will go high as we're less than 50% of the all time high.
True,i dont know whats the point or whats being suggested on here yet we are on dips actually and whose dumb would sell if the market is on dump situation?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

I am not sure about this because no one can predict the price of many factors that affect. but hopefully the prediction of the article can be correct I was ready to buy. thank you for sharing information

riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

Anyway, I would rather have some actings, that can bring to me an active income, becouse such a long term hold is not surely be good
maybe at this time I really agree with what you say. sometimes holding in the long run also will not give us much profit. so all we have to do is monitor the price and sell when the price has reached the target sales we have been expecting.

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

The insight raised here is great and this is a vantage information for any investor that want to buy and hold hoping to sell off when bitcoin will be trending again. It is still risky because it may also turn the opposite way.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

It seems like a reasonable idea. But there is no guarantee that tomorrow the price will not soar into space. In this market in general it is unrealistic to predict something with a guarantee of 100%

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

The insight raised here is great and this is a vantage information for any investor that want to buy and hold hoping to sell off when bitcoin will be trending again. It is still risky because it may also turn the opposite way.
Are you sure about this? I mean Bitcoin is already low, you want it go down further in June. What I think is that we should buy it now as it prices are low nowadays. As more and more people will buy it, its price will increase after some time. That would be profitable for all of us. I would like to mention that crypto market is highly volatile. It’s very tough to exactly predict its movements.
Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

Are you sure about this? I mean Bitcoin is already low, you want it go down further in June. What I think is that we should buy it now as it prices are low nowadays. As more and more people will buy it, its price will increase after some time. That would be profitable for all of us. I would like to mention that crypto market is highly volatile. It’s very tough to exactly predict its movements.
Totally agree. This is very ricky market right now. I prefer to be away from the market right now because no one can know what will happen with price.
In general I don't think that in June BTC will be more cheaper than now, because it looks like bulls just wait for a good time to strike back.
Bears do all that BTC price will go down but they don't have so much money to do that. I think they'll just fizzle out soon and the bulls will seize the initiative.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

current bitcoin falls near to support at $ 6800, if bitcoin falls again, it indicates downtrend will continue. seeing there are two valleys in support area before, i think this moment is the right moment to invest as much

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

"Sell crypto in May"? That is not right.
It sounds similar phrase in wall street- "sell in May and Go away." 
We don't know when the market starts to bull. You may miss the opportunity. If you sold crypto today for 1 BTC = 7500$ and wait till June to buy back,  What if BTC price will be, 1 BTC=15000$ in June?  Will you still buy or just getting frustrated?
This happened to me in 2017 when I sold BTC for 3500$. Still waiting if the price will come down. Looks like I have to wait forever. Huh Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin

Just my personal opinion.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

"Sell crypto in May"? That is not right.
It sounds similar phrase in wall street- "sell in May and Go away."  
We don't know when the market starts to bull. You may miss the opportunity. If you sold crypto today for 1 BTC = 7500$ and wait till June to buy back,  What if BTC price will be, 1 BTC=15000$ in June?  Will you still buy or just getting frustrated?
This happened to me in 2017 when I sold BTC for 3500$. Still waiting if the price will come down. Looks like I have to wait forever. Huh Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin

Just my personal opinion.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC

Yep it will be a long way before 3,500 USD happens again  Grin I think new ATH is more likely to happen than $3,500

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
TravelMug

Activity: 2604
Merit: 832

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

current bitcoin falls near to support at $ 6800, if bitcoin falls again, it indicates downtrend will continue. seeing there are two valleys in support area before, i think this moment is the right moment to invest as much

There is a strong support at $7300 so I doubt that it will go below than that. I wouldn't sell though, would rather hold and buy more in this kind of situation. Maybe you can sell today but you have to wait till the price goes even further but I don't see it happening anytime time.

Yes, crypto is very volatile and we don't know where is gonna move next that's why we need to be very attentive today specially that anytime another negative or positive news will impact the price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

No, that is a bad idea. You should have picked the opposite. Buy in May, and then hold. You should never sell at this time because the price is still has not grown yet. If you want to gain huge profit, then sell your coins for the upcoming years because the price surely will increase because that is what bitcoin is made of. It was made to impress people with its awesomeness (Figure of speech). And if you need money, just sell when it it reaches $20k.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

This old thread will be good enough to chat the same situation now but you are saying we will see the bitcoin value fall more in the market. I will never predict the bitcoin value into the negative value because I do not want that to happen anytime.
Well investors wish the same like me. Only people involved in the trading will be alone looking to see the dump in the price chart.
If you buy and hold it for some months you will be seeing the BTC price rocks everywhere.

rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

but sometimes it is hard to take such decision , bcoz people bought btc in high price and when they sell at low price then mind stop us to do that , only a trader mind can play with such things of selling at low and buyback at further dip . bcoz normal person will always afraid of pump in price after he sell coin .
Reatim

Activity: 2800
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

How is he so sure what the price will be during those months ?

He is just basing everything on TA mate, but we all know that most of the time, TA is not applicable in this kind of market because the price can move in the opposite direction. What we can really do is just sit back and wait. Most of time is this situation there is nothing to worry about and don't make things complicated on your end.

Its just either you buy at this dip and hold and wait, or do nothing. So I just prefer laid back style for now, don't do anything stupid and just wait till it bounce back before making any move.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

Are you sure of the news? I think now is the right time to hold, not sell. You can sell bitcoin when the price starts to increase. My advice, you should not believe with news like this, because the negative news deliberately made by some people who want to get a profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: