Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto  (Read 2190 times)
Wiliam88

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

I think Germany and South Africa is the best country for crypto. They are friendly with it. don't know about Switzerland but i recently saw it in in Europe Switzerland in the number one position for crypto , i will like to visit Switzerland

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HiBCDirect

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

Switzerland, Japan, Germany, Uk are so far the best for developers, but if you just trade, almost any country without banned Internet will fit.
I like that a lot no matter where I'm at, I can make some $. No docs or tax paying
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

I don't know the current situation of crypto currency in other countries but what I can share to you is how our country deal with crypto. Here in the Philippines we are free to do whatever we want with crypto, the government does not regulate us, but instead they focus on the wallet that we use, they focus on when we cash out our money, but I think its okay, here we can use crypto to pay alot of stuff, including tuition, government contribution, bills and etc.
israfil

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

For the S Ccedk, for example on returning to Switzerland's privacy list after the 2008 banking crisis. In March of this year, Denmark was the first Scandinavian country where real estate was bought with Bitcoin. The payment provider was the local company I Coinify. It comes late mainstream and will be late to realize their best when the traditional banking system is lost forever.♥♦♥♦♥♦♥
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

The best country for crypto presently is Switzerland even though we have some other countries where cryptos are widely accepted, countries like Germany, Nigeria, South Africa, are are growing more and more in crypto market each day. this is a good news for crypto world as crypto is spreading across many nations of the world continually.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

The best country for crypto presently is Switzerland even though we have some other countries where cryptos are widely accepted, countries like Germany, Nigeria, South Africa, are are growing more and more in crypto market each day. this is a good news for crypto world as crypto is spreading across many nations of the world continually.
Switzerland is known as a crypto-friendly nation due to both its establishment of a virtual currency hub, “crypto valley,” in Zug and its status as a tax-free haven for crypto investors.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

The issue of bitcoin will be like issue of football, football was establish in Greece but all rules concerning it was made in England so also, Japan invented bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto but Switzerland is an advancing country as far as bitcoin is concern. In this country there are many crypto-currency companies. But Japan is even more advanced country.
If Crypto is widely used in the payment service of goods and services, then Japan and Korea are the two leading countries in the world in terms of accepting codes. With Japan as the birthplace BTC so there are many participants and know BTC.
Yman73

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

I also think that Switzerland is the best country for crypto which is one of the few countries which understand the true potential and use of these technologies
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

Pretty surprising to see Switzerland back up on a list for secrecy and such after the 2008 banking crisis, you would think that they would be forced to change their laws in Switzerland after allowing for the rich to leave their money their (with no way of it being taken back by any other government)

Who knows though, because if the international community asks for crypto transactions they'll probably cave and force companies into working with them. They didn't do this with the bankers because of how rich, powerful, and politically connected the bankers were. People in crypto simply aren't the same as the bankers.

And that here surprising. Financial institutions Switzerland has always been responsible for the storage and accumulation of money in the Bank. All the famous insurance companies with 300 years ago in your country. Everyone Always says that Swiss banks are the most reliable. In addition, Switzerland is home to the famous crypto funds Ethereum Foundation, Tezos, Bancor, Shapeshift, etc.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

I have searvhed the top 5 best country for crypto and bitcoin.
Check it.
https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/fynestuff.com/best-countries-cryptocurrency-investors/amp/

xadidos

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

I feel like today we have two countries that are willing to fully accept the crypto world and they are Switzerland and Japan. The last one even allowed their companies to create payrolls and pay salaries in the bitcoin value since it is vey popular there.
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

That depends on how do you wanna play in the cry to world. If you are a miner then you would wanna go to Norway since electricity is cheap there, I heard they have very large hydro electric power plants. If you wanna go trade then it's Switzerland, but for me if you wanna go live and use crypto on a daily basis, then Japan will be best since it has ATM for us and is very open.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

Switzerland best country is crypto market because the country's government has fully accepted the crypto currency. There are also some other countries which are making the idea of ​​adopting crypto currency. In the future, almost all countries will become the best country for crypto.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

There are many countries which are good for crypto currency users as they are tax exempted when using or holding crypto currencies, those  countries are looking for the betterment of the people by improving their people's lifestyle and improving the economic standards of the country. The Government look for the well being and betterment of the people. Belarus, Netherlands, Portugal,  Germany, HongKong countries are looking to improve the financial and economic conditions of those countries.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

I think a good country for the development of cryptocurrency is a country that has good economic conditions and has advanced technology, with both already suitable to start to develop cryptocurrency. singapore, germany and Switzerland are suitable for developing cryptocurrency.
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

Here it is impossible to choose which country is best for the crypto currency. Today one, tomorrow another. In any country where the crypto currency will not be hampered by the government and it will work by law, it is better)
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

Japan is the best county for crypto as the government is fully supporting the technology and encourage people to use crypto.  Smiley
logangbit

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

people are getting big amount money from online.like outsourching freelancing trafing coins etc.but usually people earn a large amount by crypto currency.it is an wasy way to earn money and become rich very soon.but some countries did not suppport this kind of income sourch. so here are a lot of countries who doesn't allow. crypto currency.But also some countries where u can earn money by crypto currencies as my  experience Japan  is thw best place for crypto.because there is no technical issues and peoblems with it.and a man get every kund of facilities and depedency here about work with honesty..
jancha

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:03:11 AM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

It is not depend on the country as this is decentralized system. If some one have money that can invest for his/her wish. Her wish may be for profit or not. Every one think that all peoples investing money for profit. But there are other peoples who are interesting to invest their money for social activities to build up society.
Devourer

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:04:45 AM

woah everyone know that switzerland is the best country for cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: