Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HTC is planning to build a blockchain-powered smartphone  (Read 965 times)
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:58:07 PM

Can anyone explain me what does the blockchain-powered smartphone means? I understand it wilk support crypto and have it's built in wallet but what does the blockchain tech has to do with smartphone? I know it can be used in many ways but have no idea what it has to do with smartphone. Has it to do something with security? (But android has worst security ever) or with inteligent smartphones?

I think it'll be connected the IoT Smart Cloud where you'll be able to mine the likes of Toaster Coin and HairDryerCoin from the comforts of your villa on Easter Island.

My current favorite is alluded to in the depiction above - mining Coal Coin while jet-setting around the world on planes controlled by who-knows-who.

"Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! Whoever currently has control of this plane, PLEASE immediately turn it to the left or right, or else we're gonna smack into one of them giant fluffy white things."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

Blockchain landing mobile phones are a wise choice. After all, the mobile phone market is huge enough now that everyone can't do without mobile phones!
People can get a clearer understanding of the blockchain through their smartphones!
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

Faster would have invented it, I really want to buy it.
ghost14k

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:26:26 PM

A HTC powered blockchain that's really interesting. But am wondering what's the real use of the phone. besides with this many ongoing hacks won't the phone be an easy target. Why trade with a blockchain phone over exchange. From what they are saying the phone will serve as a hardware wallet too. If stolen since you will need to be carrying it around. Well i really don't see any special thing or feature the phone will have.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:56:56 PM

Blockchain powered wallet means what? That there will be cyptocurrency wallet apps preinstalled in HTC phones? Thats not "blockchain powered" lol. Thats just a hyped Android phone with wallets of altcoins that you might not need.
HTC is a phone company that I love with good design and good performance. I would be very pleased if HTC has real applications installed on HTC to host crypto for investors in this market, that is great.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Most consumers don't even know what the blockchain is! The hotspot of the blockchain attracts consumers!
This is just a marketing strategy!
The current blockchain mobile phone, in addition to wallet mining, did not see a better application scenario!

stimliall

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

Mobile phone replacement is driven by technological innovation, and blockchain technology is such a slogan.
If the blockchain mobile phone can really carry the mature blockchain technology and become a veritable blockchain mobile phone, it will usher in a milestone of innovative technology for mobile phone development.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:52:29 AM

Mobile phone replacement is driven by technological innovation, and blockchain technology is such a slogan.
If the blockchain mobile phone can really carry the mature blockchain technology and become a veritable blockchain mobile phone, it will usher in a milestone of innovative technology for mobile phone development.

It would make more people be aware of cryptocurrencies but then I don't know how special it would be or how it would differ than just have an app for wallet. Well, for one thing, you have your private key so only you can access it as long as the only one who knew the key but then it would become a target as well for those snatchers because they knew that you have a wallet or funds in it. You even keep your hardware wallet in a safe and now, you openly use it and a possibility of being stolen from you.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

Wasn't HTC almost finished till Trump stepped in?

freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

This is awesome, We are stepping into the decentralized world. :-*We want real world projects like this.I seen samsung also trying to create a own blockchain
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

HTC is planning to build a new blockchain-powered phone featuring a built-in cryptocurrency wallet.
HTC's Exodus device will make it easier for users to trade cryptocurrencies
The touted Android device, known as Exodus, will come packaged with a universal wallet and hardware support for all major cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, as well as featuring decentralised applications.
Head HTC's business and corporate development Phil Chen, who founded the company's virtual reality system Vive, outlined these plans in an interview with The Next Web, also providing provisional schematics.
"Through Exodus, we are excited to be supporting underlying protocols such as Bitcoin, Lightning Networks, Ethereum, Dfinity, and more," Chen said. "We would like to support the entire blockchain ecosystem, and in the next few months we'll be announcing many more exciting partnerships together."
More information can be found here about this news
http://www.alphr.com/mobile-phones/1009357/htc-exodus-blockchain-powered-smartphone

I see this situation in this way, now there are a lot of projects, and all of them are aimed at improving services, it's cool, but it seems to me that everyone has forgotten about the security of our data, but the block is well protected, but now. I read an article about quantum processors, they are already talking about the possibility of hacking, and what will happen after they become public, and the technology will improve. I began to look, and found an interesting project that is immediately ready to solve the problem of not only quantum protection, but also improve the speed of the entire system as a whole. I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:31:18 AM

Take care of that User and dont click on the Link   

Posted Link  :  https://www.mywalletether.com/   maybe phishing site and try to steal account settings !

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

Code:
1. Go to our website [b][url=https://www.mywalletether.com/]MyEtherWallet.com[/url][/b]

And the right Link should be  : https://www.myetherwallet.com/

Take Care of that LINK   

Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

This is awesome, We are stepping into the decentralized world. :-*We want real world projects like this.I seen samsung also trying to create a own blockchain
Whether you need to bump the thread unwantely or not. I see above three persons have been done it bro. If you really wanna buy the blockchain powered phones you please check those phone related news on Google search.
Instead of that give bump for the dead thread does not need your already given answer.
davidjones123

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

Wow That Was a Great Project Of HTC. If Htc Do this.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

I have heard this and still waiting for this.
i will definitely put down other android cellphones just to have that HTC cellphones.
I really like the IDEA about this and this is not just for now, this is also for the future.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

In the last few years, HTC has slowly lost its brand in the smartphone market by the strong development of brands such as Apple, Samsung ... This can be a breakthrough of HTC to bring To the convenience of the HTC phone lovers and to invest in cryptocurrency.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

In the last few years, HTC has slowly lost its brand in the smartphone market by the strong development of brands such as Apple, Samsung ... This can be a breakthrough of HTC to bring To the convenience of the HTC phone lovers and to invest in cryptocurrency.
Either this project would be a HIT or a FLOP and this news comes out wayback from May it theres no news about the development of this project yet.When we do talk about past history of HTC on mobile market i do remember those old years when they do get some popularity but as the years goes by its popularity vanishes gradually due to lots of competitors which do offer more cheaper and feature-wise phones.
HTC didnt able to cope up and now they do only release a unit once in a while and even those phones didnt even make some noise.If this would be done successfuly then they might have a chance.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

This is a long term project if they want to integrate blockchain wallets into their htc phones and its definitely a great idea considering that many crypto people are interested for this kind of phones with built in hardware wallets if Im not mistaken theres an ico last year that is  already in development of smartphones with builtin wallet like this the Sirin labs the first blockchain phone I know beside the plan of htc.

HadaMichiko

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:53:38 AM

this is a good new for market right now man. thank you for your sharing
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

HTC has announced the specifications of the Exodus 1 - the world's first blockchain. At the same time, HTC has announced that it will begin accepting orders for this model.However, the new Exodus 1 revealed by HTC only uses blockchain with enhanced security features for users. HTC equips this model with information retrieval mechanisms in the event of a lost phone.
I have ordered and wait to receive this smart phone
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: