Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptonians allow banks to takeover BTC?  (Read 110 times)
nidacoinlove (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

In the current week of consensus 2018 banks came up with the new idea/strategy of evaluating crypto assets. JPmorgan came with a strategy of exploring crypto assets and it custody. Btw it blows my mind, once Jamie Dimon CEO JPMorgan called bitcoin a fraud in September 2017. Besides calling it a fraud now they have asked one of their employee to head their crypto assets. That means they are going to have a parallel stream in their banking system. I think they are not only throwing their money to get into one of the most potentially growing market but also they want to take control of it.

On the other side we see a significant growth in the BNB token price. I don’t want to get into the reasons for this price growth but according to my opinion people involved in crypto trust the role of exchanges rather than welcoming banks or some other financial companies to take over Bitcoin and alts.

I want to know the opinion of you guys about banks jumping in holding and trading crypto, what do they want to do actually with the Bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reddev81

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

In the current week of consensus 2018 banks came up with the new idea/strategy of evaluating crypto assets. JPmorgan came with a strategy of exploring crypto assets and it custody. Btw it blows my mind, once Jamie Dimon CEO JPMorgan called bitcoin a fraud in September 2017. Besides calling it a fraud now they have asked one of their employee to head their crypto assets. That means they are going to have a parallel stream in their banking system. I think they are not only throwing their money to get into one of the most potentially growing market but also they want to take control of it.

On the other side we see a significant growth in the BNB token price. I don’t want to get into the reasons for this price growth but according to my opinion people involved in crypto trust the role of exchanges rather than welcoming banks or some other financial companies to take over Bitcoin and alts.

I want to know the opinion of you guys about banks jumping in holding and trading crypto, what do they want to do actually with the Bitcoin?

That's a good sign.
If the banks want to get the piece of cake than you know that you should invest too.
On the other hand it's bad because they'll wan't to find some way to control the market but I don't think that's possible.
Maybe the first step will be them trying to take over the exchange business.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: