Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is money the root of all EviL?  (Read 16010 times)
LMBDA

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:51:57 PM

Money can be really good, it can only become the root of evil base on the people who own it.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:37:25 PM

Money has a superficial impact on our society these days so it can be used to trace evil deeds. correct me if i'm mistaken!!
The love for money is the root of all evil.  Money enabled the whole world to go around and without money it is very difficult for us to be able to live complete life.  If we killed,  cheat, and manipulate because of money then it is the roots of evil but if we used money in a legal way it is a blessing to us.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:50:16 PM

Money isn't evil. Neither is it the root of evil. The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil, but even the love of money is not the absolute root of all evil.

Often the lack of money is the root of much evil. If you don't have money, and can't get it, but live in a society that requires money to live, you might do the evil of stealing just to live.

Take a look at the following to understand this better:
The 7 Principles of Mindful Wealth

A girl half my age selling organic soap hit me with a sobering truth so insightful, it made me abandon five years of false beliefs and unlock a powerful new philosophy of financial abundance. I'm sharing that breakthrough financial philosophy with you here, but it's only something you'll find valuable if you're ready to let go of false limitations about money and welcome real, lasting change in attracting the money you deserve into your life.

The girl sells soap. Natural soap. It's the best soap I've ever found, and she was selling it at prices so cheap, it might have well been the brand-name chemical soap you buy at the grocery store.

I asked her, "Why are you selling this soap so cheaply? It's worth three times the price..." And in her response, I learned that she didn't really value her soap... or herself. She was selling her soap too cheaply because she didn't feel like she deserved to charge the prices her soap was really worth!

She was limiting her financial abundance by choice. Like many of us, she had unconsciously decided that her contribution to the world (her soap) wasn't worth much, and she had resigned to a life of financial challenges, living from one paycheck to the next, never achieving the real financial independence or wealth she truly deserved.

And yet her soap was among the best natural soaps in the world. Why shouldn't she be at least as wealthy as the executives at Proctor & Gamble who sell junk soap? (This is a good question to ask yourself, too: Don't you deserve more wealth than the corrupt Big Pharma executives who sell drugs that harm children? Of course you do!)

Imagine my shock when she turned the tables on me and asked, "So what about YOU, Health Ranger? I read your website. You've helped a hundreds of companies and millions of readers, but you don't allow yourself to make a dime, either. Why's that?"

Next: Getting past self-imposed limits on wealth...

The 7 Principles

For review, here are the 7 Principles of Mindful Wealth, as written by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger:

Principle #1: Most people limit their wealth by choice. (Either consciously or unconsciously.)

Principle #2: Money is not evil. The way money is EARNED and SPENT is good or evil, depending on the ethics applied to it.

Principle #3: Money shall be accumulated (earned) in service of protecting sustainable life. (It shall also be earned ethically, honestly and without deception.)

Principle #4: Money shall be redistributed (spent) in service of protecting sustainable life.

Principle #5: Wealth shall not be hoarded.

Principle #6: Poverty is not pious. You do not gain bonus karma points for living in poverty.

Principle #7: Natural living advocates have a moral obligation to mindfully attract and redistribute vast amounts of wealth, in alignment with their core beliefs, and with full honesty in their methods.

Apply these principles to your own finances, and you will allow enormous wealth to flow to you and through you.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
DARREN12

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:51:32 PM

depends on situation
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:24:12 PM

If you think that money is evil, you aren't different from the kind of people that says bitcoin is just a scam/bad for the economy.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:35:19 PM

If you think that money is evil, you aren't different from the kind of people that says bitcoin is just a scam/bad for the economy.
You can't blame them for they have bad experiences from it tho.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:40:34 PM

You can't blame them for they have bad experiences from it tho.
I'm not disregarding anyone's experiences. It just that, it doesn't justify that the money is the cause of evil because money is just a tool or a medium. It is a human construct that we only give value because it is being used in trading. I also have some "not-so-good" experiences in this industry but I never give up. I am still hoping that I still can grow and expand not just my earnings but also my knowledge. Just recently, my friend told me a news about Bitrus and it gave me more hope when I read it up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: