Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Using Wester Union to sell BTC?  (Read 1659 times)
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 01:57:04 AM

wire is safer. Western Union is for small amounts among families only. they may forfeit/freeze your account otherwise.

you can buy/sell on our exchange LakeBTC for USD (and CNY)

Hmmh, that might be right, I think I will also use wire transfer with wm-center.se as that also seems to be the cheapest way. Thanks for the info though.
Should wm-center not work, I might come back to you....what are your verification requirements? I have no problem  with a copy of ID card, but I can't  provide a proof of residence as I am on travel right now, thats the reason I am not using bitstamp for selling BTC.

justs copy of id and photo.

yeah try wm first. it could save you time & fees if that works. we negotiated with these payment companies before but it turned out wire is the best feasible option out there

Wow, so if I register at your site, can I sel and buy BTC (like on mtgox,btc-e,etz.) and have my money on your exchange? And then when I decide to cash out I have to verify my self, with just a photo ID?
Were are you located, how come you don't need a proof of residence? That sounds great Smiley

we have teams in US and China, and you can trade in USD and CNY, for the time being. thanks for your inquiry. Smiley

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: