Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survived 8000, time for $10k?  (Read 655 times)
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

Judging from its development to date, it still doesn't really make sure to show the movement that it will be at $8k until it will continue to move upwards up to $10k, it still finds it difficult. About challenging $10k this month, there is a high possibility, well., I think it would also be at $10k back between this month and next month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rastanan

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

What do ya think. Bitcoin straddled 8000 last night but failed to break down further, now it's made a couple $100 jumps up today. Have we seen <$8000 for the last time? Are we heading back to challenge $10k by the end of the month?
Don't stop believing that one day bitcoin will reach again the $8,000 or above, because this coin is unpredictable sometimes it is grow up so fast but most of the time it was fall down. However I never forget that one day bitcoin reach $20,000 and I believe that it will happen again, so I cannot withdraw my investment instead I was continue investing for their future value.

It is very possible the bitcoin will reach higher price if the lighthing network works properly.
komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

What do ya think. Bitcoin straddled 8000 last night but failed to break down further, now it's made a couple $100 jumps up today. Have we seen <$8000 for the last time? Are we heading back to challenge $10k by the end of the month?
This is not so easy how you think. By your words Bitcoin can grow forever. If it is 8,000$ it can grow to 10,000$. Will it grow than to 12,000$?
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

Yep, everyone is expecting the same and it will and it should survive 10k. The price of Bitcoin trending in this phase is a healthier one but long term it is striving in this price without any major dip or major spike. I think suddenly it will thrive to highest price like last year it did and everyone is having a close watch on Bitcoin price for this year. I believe Bitcoin will reach atleast $75k within this year end considered the current price pattern.

ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

Don't stop believing that one day bitcoin will reach again the $8,000 or above, because this coin is unpredictable sometimes it is grow up so fast but most of the time it was fall down. However I never forget that one day bitcoin reach $20,000 and I believe that it will happen again, so I cannot withdraw my investment instead I was continue investing for their future value.

It is very possible the bitcoin will reach higher price if the lighthing network works properly.
No I don’t think so, because the price is below $8000 and the growth is not too much. Corrections are also there. $10000 is very far from this level. In this month it is not possible. Hope in the coming months but not in this month. People are now investing in bitcoin and the price will improve in the future. We will have to wait for that time.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:58:24 AM

This is not so easy how you think. By your words Bitcoin can grow forever. If it is 8,000$ it can grow to 10,000$. Will it grow than to 12,000$?

you're right, it will show an unstable development. the development of bitcoin may be said to rise after falling. well, we might see bitcoin prices go up, but after that it will go down, and go back up. every year shows the same thing.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:18:01 AM

we need trigger that can make bitcoin moves sharply.positive news need to make demand rise.
We have had enough positive news, but the market just isn't reacting to it. It's either the lack of upwards demand, or the price is kept down artificially. I personally hint at the latter, but there is no concrete evidence.

One thing is sure, once people start to lose confidence because it's taking forever for the market to move up, the price will start to increase again. The market so far has always done the opposite of the general sentiment.

I don't think we're very far away from reaching that point. Assuming that the $6000 mark is the solid bottom, and maybe even ~$6400, we are bound to go up. Maybe not in an extreme way, but a gradual increase is welcome too.
We have no proof that the market is being manipulated but to me it is obvious this is the case, this is just their strategy I think we are going to see prices like this for a long time, this will eliminate from the market people that are more resistant than the weak hands but that are not as determined as long term holders and after that we will be ready for another bull market.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

though I expect that this prediction will be fulfilled, so I was inspired by the messages of analysts that they said that there was a huge bitcoin rise before the end of year 2018 would have been the prediction of the analysts fulfilled.
metallikingz

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

I do not think that the price is going to be that high anytime soon, well, we all want to see that happening but i do not think that we are gonna see those number ssoon

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

but when whale work it out again the price will again pump and hit even greatrr than 20K mark.

Whoever it was that pumped the market last year, will have to calm down for a very long time with exchanges being subject to investigation more and more. The more regulated this market becomes, the harder it is to pull off the same x10/x20 increases, which is a good thing actually. The $20,000 peak was short lived and only resulted in overall damage for people.

If we wouldn't have had the future markets hop on board last year, we by now still wouldn't have reached the $10,000 level, that I am pretty sure of. People should really be happy with current prices, because while they technically speaking might seem low, they really aren't.

The difficulty isn't always a good measuring stick, but in this case it has been. If the difficulty keeps jumping up significantly while people complain about low prices, then it should be a clear sign that the price isn't low at all.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:37:00 AM

it wont touch ten thousand dollars, so just forget about it for a long time
maybe we are going to see those numbers in a near future, but not at the moment, so just pray for it
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Yeah it is not possible. There is no regular growth in the price. There are some corrections also. The price is volatile and nothing could be say about the future price of bitcoin. Today the price is $7600 and if there is regular growth in the price, even then it will never reach $10000 till the end of this month. May till the end of this year it reach to $10000.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

it wont touch ten thousand dollars, so just forget about it for a long time
maybe we are going to see those numbers in a near future, but not at the moment, so just pray for it

The future is near mat and in next  couple of months we will easily be seeing 10k mark. So in case you have not being buying or have sold it then its time you start buying and do not regret later when the prices jumps quickly to 10k + . I am sure people will buy when it is high and then when it falls will blame btc only.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

I think that bitcoins to go back at $10k dollars will be taking a long time again just like what happened last year when cryptocurrency is in a huge dip due to china who banned all the ico's in their country.
Carterwyang

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:54:40 PM

there need to be more than good news at the moment to see bitcoin recovering at least by a thousand dollars, so i think that ten grand are more than impossible with this kind of market
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:26:27 AM

I believe that bitcoins can grow up again up to $50k dollars just like what other cryptocurrency analyst are expecting because the price of bitcoins last year is just $2k dollars but still it managed to grow up to $19k dollar before the year ends.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:02:34 AM

it seems only false hopes because now the price of bitcoin back down and make a lot of people panicked because it stuck in a very expensive price, maybe this is the whale who tried to play the price in the market so you better just follow the flow when it goes down then buy when rise then sell.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:05:48 AM

I think that reach $10k dollars again will be taking time in order to happen, if people will switch their mind on investing more than selling their coins or if there is a good scenario like whales  will be going hoard a huge amount of coins then the price will pump up again.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

The price will diffintely go beyond more than we expect, last December marks a good peak for bitcoin and there is a high possibility that we can again regain that mark. Bitcoin is just facing some sort of development, but when whale work it out again the price will again pump and hit even greatrr than 20K mark.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: