Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:07:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COIN-LIFE.COM --- Unique, deep bitcoin economy in Minecraft! FREE COINS  (Read 2735 times)
coinlife (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 07:43:20 AM

What could be better than Bitcoin for bringing order and organization to the lawless free-for-all that is Minecraft?

Web: http://www.coin-life.com
Minecraft: mc.coin-life.com

The server uses concepts like Tolls, Deathmatches, Private Land, and Chest-based shops, using native in-game Bitcoin currency.  This is a completely custom-written plugin that tightly integrates bitcoin throughout the game!

The first few users get some FREE COINS to get started!

The game initially has an almost-empty map.  Players will need to build their own shops and other services to get the game going.  I have placed a small hotel/supply shop near the spawn point.

Lots get more expensive farther from the spawn area, so there is an early-adopter advantage.

Examples of what you can do:

• Play a Deathmatch with someone! You play for bitcoins, and the last one standing takes them all.
  • Build hotels at strategic locations that collect tolls when people need a place to sleep.
  • Build your own deathmatch arena. Build up walls on restricted perimeter lots, and let people combat each other in the middle.  Collect a toll when combatants enter the starting lobby.
  • Build bridges over large canyons or waterways that collect tolls when used.
  • Give people a tip when they build a nice structure that you like.
  • Set up a market so that you can sell items you obtain.
  • Build houses or other improvements on lots, and then sell them for an increased price. You can even hire people to build the improvements for you!
  • Buy lots, and set up a special toll entryway that lets people mine your subterranean land if they pay a toll. You can set up the lot permissions so that anybody can mine below a certain altitude.
  • Give your friends permission to mine/build on your land.

More details about concepts (detailed instructions are at http://www.coin-life.com/ ):
  • The world is divided into a grid of lots. Each lot is a 10x10 block area of land that you can buy and sell for bitcoins.
  • Each 10x10 lot group is called a cluster, and the perimeter of each cluster is a public road that is always usable by any player.
  • A permission system allows you to let others build/mine on your lots. You can allow mining/building for specific players or all players, and control access by level (altitude).
  • You can enter into a deathmatch anywhere, anytime, for bitcoins! Each participant must start on the same lot, and contribute the same amount of bitcoins. The winner of the deathmatch takes all bitcoins entered!
  • Put a special sign on on your land to require people to pay a toll in bitcoins when they pass through! Every time someone passes through your toll block, they pay you in bitcoins. If they do not have sufficient funds, they cannot pass.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: