Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet Password Finder/Crack Tool [14-01-03] – [free test]  (Read 6230 times)
cross1943 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

http://xingfeng.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 08:10:55 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 11:08:30 AM by cross1943

Mod note: use this software at your own risk.

This Page is translation from http://xingfeng.org with google translation .
Latest version: 2014-01-03

Free Features: Forgot Password try
other free content: The following six-digit password free display (need contact me)
premium content: displays the password found in
premium rates: 5% of the total loss of money, namely 10 B closed 0.5B
payment methods : QQ784848771 or mailto:zdongcan@gmail.com contact, using BTC / LTC receivables,

Authenticity verification:
Bitcoin signature generation requires a private key to generate a signature, and your private key is password protected, which is only know the password to generate a signature. (You can try on their own, the need for a password)
so the tool so the principle of the solution after the password, the private key by decrypting it automatically generates signature information.
You can pass this information on software for the signature to verify the signature is correct, and so determine whether the tool has been solved password

(Other usage signature, in-depth understanding of its principles: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=235758.0 )

The proposed hardware environment: multi-core multi-CPU computer or server
environment is not recommended:While playing a game while running the machine password, vmware / vpc and other virtual machines.
If you do not trust me, it is recommended to use software environment: sandbox / shadow system protection
if you do not trust me, it is recommended hardware environment: off network (unplug the network cable)

Reference speed: 5 years ago P8700 CPU notebook, 2 threads, 20 / s passwords

Forgot your password after the generated files. (When the transaction is required by hand to me)

File contents:
1 signature information (for you to verify the authenticity).
2 encrypted password (paid display).
3 All your payment address (no private key).

File transfer mode: You need to manually send it to me.
My purpose: I'll pass this document, check the balance of all your addresses to determine the price charged.
Other explanations:
1 run because it is offline, it is impossible to know the balance, so the above address including the change address pool address unused comparison a little too much. (No private key)
2., please do not waste the energy to try to delete some large address, I efficacious code inspection.

======

Tools Download (2014-01-03 Beta)
http://xingfeng.org/?p=229

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freet0pian

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 02:19:42 PM

Nice wallet stealer you got there....

░▒▓█ welcome to freet0pia █▓▒░
Lander12

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:35:21 PM

Any one used this guy? Or is there a better method out there I have not found with Google. Also the does the information in the text file show private key? Any help would be nice. Thanks Huh
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4435

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:29:55 PM

do not use. this tool grabs all private keys from your wallet, sends it to zdongcan@gmail.com and then holds it hostage requesting you to pay a fee to him to get the private key. but also he gets to keep a copy.

if you use this tool wipe your computer make new wallets and only send funds to those wallets. do not re use the old keys that are available to the computer at the time the tool was used.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 11:32:49 PM

do not use. this tool grabs all private keys from your wallet, sends it to zdongcan@gmail.com and then holds it hostage requesting you to pay a fee to him to get the private key. but also he gets to keep a copy.

if you use this tool wipe your computer make new wallets and only send funds to those wallets. do not re use the old keys that are available to the computer at the time the tool was used.

exactly. this kind of shit from a noob is high risk! DO NOT USE / CLICK !

cross1943 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 05:51:23 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 06:07:17 AM by cross1943

if i has recevie the user send to me mail, i can known the the wallet password, but don't know the private key.

u can try the multibit wallet..it's small content. The file password field was same length with QT wallet,

if the txt file content has the private key, the QT result fiile content would be great, because one receive addres one private key.

And if I known the private key, i not need to requst the other side to pay to me, I can transfer the money directly from the file.

But the fact, Im must wait the client payment .

ezratobit

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:06:43 PM

I downloaded the zip file, but it will not extract. I am sorry to be digging up such an old topic, but it is the only relevant one I have found.

It is possible that the Multibit Wallet I have installed is corrupted or something. Here is what happened:

I was going to send a small amount of bitcoin to a friend. Multibit prompted me for my multibit wallet password. I use one of three passwords for all nonessential accounts. I entered the passwords, and multibit said they were incorrect. I started trying different\ combinations of wrong keys, like one key over or reversed caps/lowercase to no avail. I then made another wallet in multibit, and entered the password I mostly use for these things. I then went back to trying to unlock the other wallet. a few minutes later I went back to the newly created wallet and tried to remove the password I had just entered and written down exactly. Multibit gave me a warning of "can not decrypt bytes". I looked up this error message and the software creators say this means you entered the wrong password. I kept trying, again to no avail. So I closed/shut down the multibit software and restarted. I tried again to remove the password on the new wallet, this time it accepted.

I am running version 0.5.13 of multibit wallet. It is my thought that for some reason it is corrupt, maybe just the installation on my pc, but somehow it has not stored my password correctly. Of course it is also very possible that I just fat fingered or mistyped one letter or number twice in a row while creating the original wallet. Anyway, I would really like to unlock this wallet and get the bitcoin out of it. I have not problem paying the OP a fee of 5%, because if I can not unlock this thing, then I lose 100%.

Does anyone know of a brute force program that will work with Multibit? Has anyone tried one in the past and have experience with it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
ezratobit

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:14:33 PM

Well it may be, but the OP says he can unlock it so I want to try.

Also, I am done with Multibit Wallet. I have seen first hand that it can screw up.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:17:17 PM

I downloaded the zip file, but it will not extract. I am sorry to be digging up such an old topic, but it is the only relevant one I have found.

It is possible that the Multibit Wallet I have installed is corrupted or something. Here is what happened:

I was going to send a small amount of bitcoin to a friend. Multibit prompted me for my multibit wallet password. I use one of three passwords for all nonessential accounts. I entered the passwords, and multibit said they were incorrect. I started trying different\ combinations of wrong keys, like one key over or reversed caps/lowercase to no avail. I then made another wallet in multibit, and entered the password I mostly use for these things. I then went back to trying to unlock the other wallet. a few minutes later I went back to the newly created wallet and tried to remove the password I had just entered and written down exactly. Multibit gave me a warning of "can not decrypt bytes". I looked up this error message and the software creators say this means you entered the wrong password. I kept trying, again to no avail. So I closed/shut down the multibit software and restarted. I tried again to remove the password on the new wallet, this time it accepted.

I am running version 0.5.13 of multibit wallet. It is my thought that for some reason it is corrupt, maybe just the installation on my pc, but somehow it has not stored my password correctly. Of course it is also very possible that I just fat fingered or mistyped one letter or number twice in a row while creating the original wallet. Anyway, I would really like to unlock this wallet and get the bitcoin out of it. I have not problem paying the OP a fee of 5%, because if I can not unlock this thing, then I lose 100%.

Does anyone know of a brute force program that will work with Multibit? Has anyone tried one in the past and have experience with it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
This is a case where there is low entropy from the known.  Say it is a 8 character ps, fully random - full entropy.  1 char wrong, 1 char upper vs lower case, etc....these are low entropy cases.  Most important item is exact number of characters in the ps.

It is possible to compute the computation time for a full run of such things.  From reading this thread this seems all like pretty standard cracking.
cross1943 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:52:02 PM

Download again...it's my website problem, Im solved.

samuelseidel

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:25:13 PM

Working?
Sythyn

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 03:22:05 PM

Do not trust this until the source is released or tested if on a sandbox. It could be a private key stealer.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:52:11 PM

Be so careful with this tool,do not trust it
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:08:05 PM

I do not recommend to test your wallet.dat with this program,it may contain malware
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: