Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MDZ][ICO] MINEDOZER [Investment in mining][Second announcement]  (Read 2652 times)
Harri Wolter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:57:22 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 05:33:40 AM by Harri Wolter

Welcome members of the community. I am not a member of the project team. The official announcement has been removed, and I in coordination with the project team made a new announcement.
 team@mdz.zone - official representative of the Minedozer team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SantaClaus

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:39:47 AM

Welcome members of the community. I am not a member of the project team. The official announcement has been removed, and I in coordination with the project team made a new announcement.
If you are not a member of team, then who will update and notify the project news? Are you in contact with team?
humanX

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

Guys, what happened to your first announcement? I remember him. Why did you delete it and create another one?  Huh
TONexpert

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:21:53 AM

June 2018 -adding the MDZ token to the XXX exchange

On which exchange do you want to add MDZ?
Harri Wolter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:50:30 AM

If you are not a member of team, then who will update and notify the project news? Are you in contact with team?

Guys, what happened to your first announcement? I remember him. Why did you delete it and create another one?  Huh

Yes, I communicate with the project team via e-mail. Representative of project blocked an account, I do not know why. In this regard, the first thread was automatically deleted. I am the holder of MDZ tokens, so I decided to create a new announcement for greater distribution.
Harri Wolter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

The project team will soon appear here and answer all questions.
leonard_amc

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

Trading on the stock.exchange and yobit are small. Adding new exchanges is a good step. We are waiting for news about your project. Are you planning to add to Coinmarketcap?
team@mdz.zone

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

Greetings Friends. My name is Vladimir. I am a member of the MINEDOZER project team. The first announcement of the project on this forum was deleted due to the blocking of the account of the minedozer. We have been successfully working for more than 3 months. Until the end of May, we will provide a financial report on our work and make a buy-out of MDZ tokens on the Yobit.net exchange. Also, please read our updated White Paper (v 1.2.0).
team@mdz.zone

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

At the moment, we are negotiating with three exchanges. As soon as we have confirmation of the addition, we will definitely make the announcement.
ramiltez

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:51:46 AM

Greetings Friends. My name is Vladimir. I am a member of the MINEDOZER project team. The first announcement of the project on this forum was deleted due to the blocking of the account of the minedozer. We have been successfully working for more than 3 months. Until the end of May, we will provide a financial report on our work and make a buy-out of MDZ tokens on the Yobit.net exchange. Also, please read our updated White Paper (v 1.2.0).
Great dev. I'm glad you're with us now.
We expect you to take decisive action.
streetblstk

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

Bounty or Airdrop? I understood correctly that the ICO is already completed?
cryptogodone

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

At the moment, we are negotiating with three exchanges. As soon as we have confirmation of the addition, we will definitely make the announcement.

We need liquid trading platforms. If you are planning to develop a project, I would think about bitrix or binance. Don't forget coinmarketcap and its analogues.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

Hello! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
VersusGPU

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

Hello! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I support this question. I answer in detail, how do you plan to pay dividends to your holders? When will it be implemented?
bigdata25

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:36:44 AM

We're waiting your reports. Now it is not clear MDZ coin is expensive or cheap. Investors need to know what income they expect in future.
team@mdz.zone

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:00:54 AM

ICO completed.

I support this question. I answer in detail, how do you plan to pay dividends to your holders? When will it be implemented?

Our team tentatively on May 25 will provide an income statement for 4 months. According to the project Minedozer economy, we will make a buy-out of MDZ tokens on yobit exchange and burn them, thereby reducing the total supply. The purchase will be for an amount equal to 50% of our income. We will inform you about the date of buy-out in the near future.
team@mdz.zone

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

Do you use your mining farm for mining? Now the market is unstable, mining is not very profitable.
Our team does not own the farms for mining. We work with leased hash power. I agree that mining now has become less profitable, but everything has ups and downs.
first_eth

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:31:39 AM

ICO completed.

Our team tentatively on May 25 will provide an income statement for 4 months. According to the project Minedozer economy, we will make a buy-out of MDZ tokens on yobit exchange and burn them, thereby reducing the total supply. The purchase will be for an amount equal to 50% of our income. We will inform you about the date of buy-out in the near future.
Good news sir. I will follow your project and your results.
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

What makes the project unique? Whats the difference between you and other cloud mining platforms?
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also?
What are similar projects? 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: