Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IBWT - (Digital Currency Exchange)  (Read 4362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IBWT (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 08:05:31 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 01:55:08 PM by IBWT

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4478/i8yb.png

We have partnered with OKPAY to allow bank wire transfers from all around the world, currently trading in GBP/USD/CAD/Euro.
(please see posts below for more information).

Tired of providing all your details to exchanges?

1-3 days deposit, 1-3 days withdrawal (via Royal Mail).
Lower verification requirement if funding via Royal Mail.

Bank Wire Transfers(via OKPAY).
(time of deposits/withdrawals depends upon the day request made and upon any bank holidays)

0.3% Commission fee.
Email 2fa and optional 3fa (google authenticator).
Email 2fa for Cryptocurrency withdrawal.

Due to not using a bank account, IBTCWT is afforded the luxury of lower verification requirements. You only need a registered email to trade, and to deposit Fiat and purchase Bitcoins and/or Litecoins.
(unless you plan to trade larger amounts, or trade via OKPAY, please see below for more information).

Funding is done via Royal Mail Special Delivery, designed especially for sending money.

Mail funding currently only available (as an extra alternative) for UK residents, please use a bank wire transfer for anywhere else.

Deposit and Withdrawal fees
Royal Mail charges are as following;
Up to £50 - £1.70
Up to £500 - £6.22
Up to £1,000 - £7.22
Up to £2,500 - £9.22
Over £2,500 (up to £10,000) - please see your local Post office.

Banking Wire Transfers
OKPAY information.
OKPAY Service Fees.
(please see posts below for more information).

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Google+

Notes

Please use this thread in the Service Discussion area of the forums for any questions or feedback.

Best regards,

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6385/vkdq.png

The IBWT team.

Last edited: 21st November, 2014.

Disclaimer: OKPAY does not allow US customers, as yet you cannot fund your IBWT account with USD via a bank wire transfer (via OKPAY), this issue will be solved in the very near future with our new additional payment partners.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 02:27:09 PM

I've known the main person behind this for a few months and they're very trustworthy AFAIK.

IBWT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 05:09:55 PM

You can now fund your IBTCWT account via bank wire transfers, from any country, in the following currencies.

USD (all in the US), CAD, Euro and GBP.

Yes, GBP stays as GBP, it does not get converted to Euro > USD and vice versa when you withdraw.

To make this possible we have teamed with OKPAY.

Our News Release (pdf format) on the subject can be found here - News Release

A png format of the News Release can be found here - PNG of latest News Release

OKPAY service fees can be found here - OKPAY service fees

There is verification criteria, which you would have to submit to OKPAY if you wish to conduct a bank wire transfer. There is no IBTCWT verification criteria if you wish to fund your crypto-currency (IBTCWT) account via OKPAY - the email for such deposits (as per instructions) is deposit@ibwt.co.uk.

Process

1. Register an IBTCWT account (only an email needed).
2. Register an OKPAY account (only an email needed).
3. Bank wire transfer/deposit to OKPAY (standard verification needed, ID, address, etc)
4. Make a deposit request whilst logged into your IBTCWT account.
5. Transfer money to IBTCWT whilst logged into your OKPAY account (deposit@ibwt.co.uk)
6. Once your deposit is confirmed, the IBTCWT team will verify your deposit request and you will receive the funds in your IBTCWT account.

We will be opening up further denominations upon request and research, if you feel strongly that you wish a particular denomination to trade in, then please feel free to email us at support@ibwt.co.uk

What do we provide that other services do not?

1. You are not transferring fiat directly to an Exchange, thus there is no risk of transactions being frozen, nor accounts being closed.
2. Full support of the OKPAY team means fast verification, and two levels of support from OKPAY and IBTCWT.
3. OKPAY is a fully licensed money service business that are very pro Crypto-currency.
4. OKPAY and IBWT both support Litecoin.

Note: There is a £4 fee for GBP deposits, depending on how much you are paying for your exchange rate (and trading) this may or may not be beneficial to you. And there are minimum limits for withdrawing (wire transfers) from OKPAY, please check their service fees as linked above (the philosophy is to encourage people to stay within the crypto world).
IBWT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 09:27:13 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 06:12:40 PM by IBWT

IBTCWT has gained Partnership status with OKPAY.

What this means for customers - No internal OKPAY transfer fees for all IBWT customers.

Exchange Partners
OKPAY Service Fees

The notable change for customers;

Transfers
   Internal EUR   0.5% (min. €0.01, max. €2.99)
   Internal USD   0.5% (min. $0.01, max. $2.99)
   Internal GBP   0.5% (min. £0.01, max. £2.99)

Has now been removed, all internal transfers to and from IBWT will have 0% fees.

Fund your IBTCWT account via OKPAY, USD/CAD/GBP/Euro, back wire transfers up to $100,000 per month (limits can be increased via communication with OKPAY).

For all international customers.

OKPAY
IBWT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 06:13:36 PM

Edited OP to better reflect recent changes.

Summary.

IBWT is open for all international customers, currently trading in GBP/USD/CAD/Euro, more denominations coming soon.
IBWT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:52:49 PM

Bump.
IBWT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 05:19:02 PM

Unaffected by the Malleability issues, with lower Verification criteria and alternative Funding options. IBTCWT has temporarily lowered the Commission Fees to 0.3%.

https://i.imgur.com/bj4jM4z.png

News Release - PDF

Best regards,

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6385/vkdq.png

The IBWT team.
IBWT (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 11:03:01 AM

The IBWT Blog, for latest information.

http://blog.ibwt.co.uk/

We have also copy/pasted all the old (pdf) news items for easier reading via mobiles and similar.

We will be posting new (IBWT) related information via our blog from now on (forums coming soon).

IBWT redesign also coming soon.
HenryJia

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:04:39 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 08:46:51 PM by HenryJia

Hi,

What would be the requirements to deposit GBP via royal mail and then withdraw BTC/LTC ?

I'm only 15 so I can't verify my bank account as I don't have a chequebook

I am chinese nationality so I have a chinese passport (will this be accepted?)

These are the problems I am facing with other exchanges, and I am hoping that IBWT.co.uk will be able to resolve this.

Thanks Smiley

[EDIT]

I have a Lloyds bank account but I don't have a cheque book so I can't provide the branch name, but I do have a debit card and a bank statement. Will any of these be accepted?

Also, I can't seem to verify my email, I never received the email with the verification code, is there anywayI can get you to resend it?
IBWT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 08:50:55 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 09:08:18 PM by IBWT

Hi there,

You would need to register an account (-), only an email address needed.

1st - Once logged in, go to your dashboard, click 'Funding Fiat', use the drop down menu on the left side to select the 'Postal Address - Royal Mail' option, put in the amount, click the send email button.

2nd - Then you can send in fiat via Royal Mail, use their best practices, pop into an office and tell them you are mailing cash and pay the appropriate compensation cover.

https://ibwt.co.uk/en/company/funding

Best practices - http://www.royalmail.com/business/help-and-support/what-is-the-best-way-to-send-money-or-jewellery

Find the compensation cover -http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder (a 'letter' with notes (you can't mail coins) tends to weigh 10 grams).

It might be easiier to pop into your local post office and ask them, the cover is generally cheaper than sending internationally, and they're very good with sending money.

Then they will mail your fiat in the post, once we've received it your account gets credited. Then you can buy BTC or LTC and transfer the coins off at your own leisure. We do charge a 0.0001 withdrawal fee, 100% goes towards the miners, its to help with a speedier withdrawal and because we believe in contributing to the mining.

On your dashboard click 'Funding BTC' or 'Funding LTC' to withdraw your coins, we employ an email 2fa check for coin withdrawal as an extra security precaution for customers.

Your Passport is not needed at this time, as we do not use a bank we do not copy/paste the traditional banking sector criteria. We might introduce new things in the future that might require additional verification, such as your passport, but we plan to always implement the funding via hard currency to allow access to those who are excluded from the traditional banking system.
HenryJia

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:47:53 PM

Hi again,

I've made an account, verified address email and bank details.

I've read the web page about sending money with royal mail, although I think it would be a bit expensive to spend 6 quid just sending money using royal mail special delivery.

Do you guys (IBWT) accept other ways such as royal mail 2nd class or 2nd class signed for?
HenryJia

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:17:13 AM

Royal mail 2nd class has up to 20 quid compensation and second class signed for has up to 50 quid compensation.

Would you guys accept the deposit if I used these methods?
IBWT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:15:11 AM

Royal mail 2nd class has up to 20 quid compensation and second class signed for has up to 50 quid compensation.

Would you guys accept the deposit if I used these methods?

As long as it gets to us safely, then yes.

HenryJia

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:03:28 AM

ok, thanks Smiley
IBWT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 07:29:35 PM

IBWT – REDESIGNED