Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor  (Read 374701 times)
Bansheroom

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:27:45 AM

WoW! Pool for mining microcoins - a powerful new pool for a quick getting coins MRC 0% fee.

As promised to the creators and the community for a long time put a powerful pool.
Want to quickly and reliably profitable dig coins MRC - invited to the pool.

MRC mining pool  - http://mrc.coinsprofit.com

Why mine at mrc.coinsprofit.com/?

1.   0% pool fee
2.   Powerful MRC pool. We specifically purchased a new technique for this pool. We have powerful hardware to drive this pool forward. Power up 950+ workers. With a total maximum speed 1Gh/s+. Based on the machines Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2 Hexa-Core Ivy Bridge-E (6 physical cores, 12 threads (hyper-threading), fast storage devices: 2 x 240 GB 6 Gb/s SSD, storage: 128 GB ECC. Costs in Germany.
3.   DDOS protection.
4.   EN and RU languages.
5.   Reliable and fast payouts.

We have supported and support the new currency not only voting, but also very necessary for the deployment of sustainable coins pools.
Together we will earn more and faster!
Support the work of microcoins!
Great news. Try spreading the hashpower, people!

Your pool is welcome, but if you say 0% fee and you have to set a minimum donation of 1%, it is basically 1% fee.

Please update your description.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:17:25 PM

WoW! Pool for mining microcoins - a powerful new pool for a quick getting coins MRC 0% fee.

As promised to the creators and the community for a long time put a powerful pool.
Want to quickly and reliably profitable dig coins MRC - invited to the pool.

MRC mining pool  - http://mrc.coinsprofit.com

Why mine at mrc.coinsprofit.com/?

1.   0% pool fee
2.   Powerful MRC pool. We specifically purchased a new technique for this pool. We have powerful hardware to drive this pool forward. Power up 950+ workers. With a total maximum speed 1Gh/s+. Based on the machines Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2 Hexa-Core Ivy Bridge-E (6 physical cores, 12 threads (hyper-threading), fast storage devices: 2 x 240 GB 6 Gb/s SSD, storage: 128 GB ECC. Costs in Germany.
3.   DDOS protection.
4.   EN and RU languages.
5.   Reliable and fast payouts.

We have supported and support the new currency not only voting, but also very necessary for the deployment of sustainable coins pools.
Together we will earn more and faster!
Support the work of microcoins!
Great news. Try spreading the hashpower, people!

We need to because one pool has over half of the network.  MRC you should reach out to that pool and see if they can stop sign ups soon so we can try and detour all the new miners to other pools to spread out the hashrate.

spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:09:07 PM

So when is micro going on coinedup?
Hopefully soon.  We got another mention on holynerdvana..  I think a lot of people read that guy's blog, because after he wrote a VTC article the hashrate quadrupled the next day.
Seems like it went the other way: blog goes up, Mintpal price goes down. Hahaha... But Maxcoin price shot up lately which is interesting. Anyway, about 1500 page views daily, give or take.

Who knows what's going on with Maxcoin.  It's disappointing that they decided to tie a novel PoW with a celebrity.  But hey, you can always talk us up!  You made me lots of money on VTC (I was mining it from launch), so you're already my favorite crypto blogger Smiley
fush

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:31:38 PM

Hopefully soon.  We got another mention on holynerdvana..  I think a lot of people read that guy's blog, because after he wrote a VTC article the hashrate quadrupled the next day.
Seems like it went the other way: blog goes up, Mintpal price goes down. Hahaha... But Maxcoin price shot up lately which is interesting. Anyway, about 1500 page views daily, give or take.

Who knows what's going on with Maxcoin.  It's disappointing that they decided to tie a novel PoW with a celebrity.  But hey, you can always talk us up!  You made me lots of money on VTC (I was mining it from launch), so you're already my favorite crypto blogger Smiley

Maxcoin is skyroking because Max Keiser mantion this coin "MAXcoin" during his last 3 shows... thats also the reason i don't mine this
if someone is making this kind of publicity...for a coin he probably got 300k or more... he just wants to push the marketcap to sell his stack...
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:35:18 PM

Maxcoin is skyroking because Max Keiser mantion this coin "MAXcoin" during his last 3 shows... thats also the reason i don't mine this
if someone is making this kind of publicity...for a coin he probably got 300k or more... he just wants to push the marketcap to sell his stack...

Isn't his show on Russian state TV?  How do they feel about one of their employees advocating cryptocurrency, seeing how it's banned in Russia?
oox

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:09:51 AM

Can we move the exchange talk to the exchange thread and keep this on MRC please.  

Exchange IPO is looking flakey as fuck and I am worried it is just going to drag this excellent coin down if it turns out to be a scam like MCXnow.
alcurEX is very much a part of MRC. I don't know if you realized it yet, but they're both made by the same team.

Well the separate them.  Seriously, you made a good coin.  Instead of trying to use it to promote an exchange that's doomed to failure, market the coin and get it on cryptsy or coinedup.

Totally agree, jack of all, master of non. Keeping the talk on topic won't scare people off. If they think you're not focussing on coin & are just trying to flog your exchange. Talking about it everywhere and linking it to coin, that others seem to be doing all the leg work to promote. Possibly leading to failure of both when one could have been successful.
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:28:44 AM

Can we move the exchange talk to the exchange thread and keep this on MRC please.  

Exchange IPO is looking flakey as fuck and I am worried it is just going to drag this excellent coin down if it turns out to be a scam like MCXnow.
alcurEX is very much a part of MRC. I don't know if you realized it yet, but they're both made by the same team.

Well the separate them.  Seriously, you made a good coin.  Instead of trying to use it to promote an exchange that's doomed to failure, market the coin and get it on cryptsy or coinedup.

Totally agree, jack of all, master of non. Keeping the talk on topic won't scare people off. If they think you're not focussing on coin & are just trying to flog your exchange. Talking about it everywhere and linking it to coin, that others seem to be doing all the leg work to promote. Possibly leading to failure of both when one could have been successful.
I think all services for microCoin = focusing microCoin.
Get the coin in alcurex exchange = focusing microCoin.
I think it's every coins dream to come main focused, supported and developed coin on exchange and on all services.
As more services there is for microCoin that more it have "real" value.
microCoin is separated from exchange like all "decentralized" digital currencies are.
If some service fail where microCoin is, not hurt decentralized coin more than if this service was not ever exist.
Mr.V

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:03:19 AM

Mr. V

Backup your wallet first just in case something goes awry.  Then start the client from the command line with the -salvagewallet command tag (ie microcoin.exe -salvagewallet).  It takes a while but it gets you back all the coins from sent transactions that got stuck in limbo.

This did not work... and I want to say that it is my wallet that I received microcoins with that my coins are stuck at unconfirmed, not where it was sent from

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:55:23 AM

Mr. V

Backup your wallet first just in case something goes awry.  Then start the client from the command line with the -salvagewallet command tag (ie microcoin.exe -salvagewallet).  It takes a while but it gets you back all the coins from sent transactions that got stuck in limbo.

This did not work... and I want to say that it is my wallet that I received microcoins with that my coins are stuck at unconfirmed, not where it was sent from
1. Is those unconfirmed transactions last one, or is there any confirmed coins after unconfirmed?
2. what is unconfirmed transactions id? We can look what block chain info show.
Mr.V

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:10:57 PM

Mr. V

Backup your wallet first just in case something goes awry.  Then start the client from the command line with the -salvagewallet command tag (ie microcoin.exe -salvagewallet).  It takes a while but it gets you back all the coins from sent transactions that got stuck in limbo.

1. Is those unconfirmed transactions last one, or is there any confirmed coins after unconfirmed?

I'm not really trying to recover any coins I'm just trying to remove the recent transaction that's in my wallet (in overview tab not transaction tab) that has been stuck there since launch day... For example, If I receive coins from my pool today it will show up in recent transaction to the right of my balance and after the coins are confirmed it goes away, but the other coins from jan 10 never ever goes away

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
zerxus

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:49:22 PM

Meanwhile we managed to gather 30 supporting comments.
For those who didn't vote yet please follow the link and leave your comment:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xbqp0/please_add_mrc_to_your_exchange/
see360

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:37:56 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 06:46:21 PM by see360

I'm using the windows microcoin wallet V 1.1.1.1 with cudaminer and everything works fine with a pool. In an attempt to get it to solo mine I randomly changed ports until I found one that will work (I tried a port that a different coin uses). When solo mining MRC for a few hours I have gotten a couple of "submit_upstream_work json_rpc_call failed" errors. I have the microCoin wallet open, it updates fine, but I haven't mined any blocks. So now I'm going back to the port that I should have used from the start, but I get this error:

json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 sec
HTTP request failed: Operation timed out after 30015 milli
seconds with 0 out of -1 bytes received

I tried "setgenerate true -1" in the debug window, nothing changes. I tried deleting the windows firewall profile for microcoin and starting it again to create a fresh profile, still no solo mining. I don't know what to try next. Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:08:12 PM

Mr. V

I'm not really trying to recover any coins I'm just trying to remove the recent transaction that's in my wallet (in overview tab not transaction tab) that has been stuck there since launch day... For example, If I receive coins from my pool today it will show up in recent transaction to the right of my balance and after the coins are confirmed it goes away, but the other coins from jan 10 never ever goes away
Oh right.
Can you just make new wallet on other computer and send all coins there, then use that one? Or miss I something?
AlexMc

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:34:17 PM

I'm using the windows microcoin wallet V 1.1.1.1 with cudaminer and everything works fine with a pool. In an attempt to get it to solo mine I randomly changed ports until I found one that will work (I tried a port that a different coin uses). When solo mining MRC for a few hours I have gotten a couple of "submit_upstream_work json_rpc_call failed" errors (screen grab here: http://imgur.com/C2ekgAN ). I have the microCoin wallet open, it updates fine, but I haven't mined any blocks. So now I'm going back to the port that I should have used from the start, but I get this error:

json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 sec
HTTP request failed: Operation timed out after 30015 milli
seconds with 0 out of -1 bytes received

I tried "setgenerate true -1" in the debug window, nothing changes. I tried deleting the windows firewall profile for microcoin and starting it again to create a fresh profile, still no solo mining. I don't know what to try next. Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

I also had problems solo mining when I switched to the v1.1.1.1 wallet, particularly with the new port.  I've changed my port to 2232 and it's working now.

My Cudaminer command line is:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Cudaminer\x64\cudaminer.exe" --algo=scrypt-jane:MRC -H 1 -C 1 -i 0 -o http://127.0.0.1:2232 -O User:Pass

I've also added a -server switch to the shortcut for launching the microCoin wallet, although the server=1 in the config should do the same thing.  The switch was recommended by Christian Buchner, who is the author of CudaMiner.  I figured he probably knows his stuff :-)

Hope this helps!
see360

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:00:25 AM

I'm using the windows microcoin wallet V 1.1.1.1...

I also had problems solo mining when I switched to the v1.1.1.1 wallet, particularly with the new port.  I've changed my port to 2232 and it's working now.

My Cudaminer command line is:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Cudaminer\x64\cudaminer.exe" --algo=scrypt-jane:MRC -H 1 -C 1 -i 0 -o http://127.0.0.1:2232 -O User:Pass

I've also added a -server switch to the shortcut for launching the microCoin wallet, although the server=1 in the config should do the same thing.  The switch was recommended by Christian Buchner, who is the author of CudaMiner.  I figured he probably knows his stuff :-)

Hope this helps!

Thank you AlexMc for the suggestions. I tried and after several hours solo mining I finally got a hit, but immediately get this message:

HTTP request failed: The requested URL returned error: 500
   Internal Server Error
  submit_upstream_work json_rpc_call failed
  ...retry after 3 seconds

and then the error repeats. I closed the wallet and restarted it, and bam! I get this message:

accepted: 0/1 (0.00%), 1035 khash/s (booooo)

and then back to hashing. It gets worse. While looking at the config file I found a second block, the whole thing repeated exactly as before. Only after restarting the wallet does it submit, and by then it's stale and I get another (booooo). ugh. I guess I'll go back to pool mining, because I think this is an issue with the windows wallet for microcoin. I haven't run into this problem with other coins.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:42:54 AM

Can someone re-post the mac os x wallet as it seems to be down?  Thanks
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:36:51 PM

It's very quiet now....

are you still going to actively promoting this coin after block 160.000?

After block 160.000 it takes only 4-6 weeks to get the reward/block down to 10.000 who is going to mine then?Huh

Solution: adjust the decline: let it decline to 150.000 and then at once to 75.000 in 6 months. After one year 50.000. after 1,5 year: 25.000.
you can also decline to 100.000 and then 50.000, 25.000 and 12.500 (half year intervals)

forgetme

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:30:08 PM

It's very quiet now....

After block 160.000 it takes only 4-6 weeks to get the reward/block down to 10.000 who is going to mine then?Huh

Solution: adjust the decline: let it decline to 150.000 and then at once to 75.000 in 6 months. After one year 50.000. after 1,5 year: 25.000.
you can also decline to 100.000 and then 50.000, 25.000 and 12.500 (half year intervals)

When block reward will be 10k the value for each micro will be higher indeed.
The fast decrease let more miners to come join us, and yes this could lead to a smooth dump on the exchanges for a little time also after block 160k. But hey, why do not invest a few of ltc and buy very cheap,as investments?
Most of the people supporting this coin are mining from launch. We minted with 0.0001 block rewards, and so on till now..and you ask who is gonna mine for 10k MRC per block then? I'm one of those.
As you also said 4/6 weeks after the 160k block i'ts a vary small amount of time in which peoples will choose if sell & dump or hold and invest.
Imagine if the block reward would be like u've suggested: these condition just can create a "system" where big whales miner could mine a lot and dump so cheap, that market would be constantly dropped down by price. Hope you know what i mean.
I cannot regret anything to developers. They've always been fair an present, althought the low profile mantained in the past weeks, but we're all waiting to look at the fatidic 160k block point Smiley Cool
Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:30:14 PM

It's very quiet now....

Read theOP again, they make our own exchange with microcoin as a major currency.....they will sure promote it more when everything is set up an running fine.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:48:39 PM

I do like the way you guys are doing things.

Not to much hype about it, but you do seem to have a plan going.
Im a little tired of all those hyped coins that are just a copy. Good luck and ill keep fallowing it close!
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: