Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in trx or eos  (Read 375 times)
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:24:58 PM

Hi all,
i'd like to know if you think is better to invest in trx or eos in next few days?
thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Regards.
both of them are for short term. EOS is doing airdrops, plural, they will continue to do airdrops. Tron is pump and dump coin too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

I would go for neither eos or trx, or wait maybe tron because it seems it is going to deliver some good things in the upcoming months, eos is more slow coin to me but there are better coins than trx and eos for investment.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

eos can be an option for purchase, because I think eos is a good and potent coin. now eos will still continue to grow into one of the good coins in the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

I think trx is the one with maximum hype so it can surprise us sooner or later but at the same time eos is a solid project which has also created strong waves among the crypto community and the future looks bright for eos as well, finally it is your decision what do you want to buy and hold for now, i will suggest to diversify in multiple good coins for maximum benefits.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hamade

Activity: 337
Merit: 150

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

hello , i prefer EOS ,and i  advice you to  invest in it
Eos Have things that encourage investment from Trx
That's my words and Finally it's up to you
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

Thanks all, cause honestly i already have few eos but i'd like to see what happen for the main net launch of both.

Just compare the graphs of TRON and EOS. As for me, I see that they are equal (I do not mean their price). That is why I am holding in the wallet both altcoins.
jenyaret

Activity: 267
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

I think that the EOS for a few years very good prospect , and TRX also have a great future , but he is very volatile , so its better to take it strictly on the dips .
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

In both, the potential is very high. I used TRX for my preference. It seems to me more reliable.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

I choose EOS because it's very good and potential. The current price of EOS is quite cheap and if you choose to invest long term, EOS is a great choice for investors. Choose the right time to maximize the return on your investment.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

Hi all,
i'd like to know if you think is better to invest in trx or eos in next few days?
Regards.

that's nice choice mate both are in right position in the coin market cap specially the TRX are in top increasing their demands we should know trading are very difficult as this moment because the bitcoin price stay in the lower price.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

Hi all,
Regards.
well, at this moment i think they are both very high and they will give you less gain than some low capitalized alts, said that i think that in this moment is better invest in tron because it has less than the half of the capitalization of eos that is already very big. when they will have the same cap i think you should invest in EOS because it has a less supply it will be much easier do a 2x on that than on TRON. But if you search easy gains stay away from top 10 coins, study and search the verge of 2018.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

Hi all,
Regards.
These two platforms are promising platform in crypto market. So you decide your own or you should split to invest in both the coin. But recently EOS is sudden hype in the market so you should check the future of both the coins. I think better investment is EOS because this will move forward in suddenly so this make good profit in quick time.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:15:20 AM

if for the next few days I advise you to buy trx because in the last few days trx value increases every day price slowly and consistently.

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

Taking a month price index function, since TRX has made a 93% change between its all time high and all time low, and EOS has made only 89% change, logic will infer that TRX has made more trading progress, however,  if you are considering the next few days, other market influences aside, EOS might still have some trading juice left before it reclines.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

Invest in both project will be good since eos and trx have different technologies and use case. Trx will be used for digital content and eos will be use like ethereum today. Eos also have much fund for developing blockchain project it is very long term investment. Eos also have small coin in circullation and trx much coin supply like ripple.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

if you have more capital I would suggest to buy EOS coin because it is obviously more potential for long term, I am sure EOS will be able to compete with ETHEREUM
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

Why don't you invest in both since you can have more chances in earning if you invest in both. But it is more important to understand both so you won't regret anything.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

which I am experiencing right now when I buy EOS, I think EOS is suitable for long-term investment whereas TRX is more suitable for short-term investments
jullykendy

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

Trx and Eos are good investments, but Trx's current price is too cheap to buy and hold. Buy Trx for higher profits.
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

Invest in both since you can earn more if you do that but always be careful. Be wise in investing money study both so you know what to do with them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: