Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MyBitcoin Claim Form Up!  (Read 5208 times)
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2011, 07:19:06 AM

0a760799bf...   Block 140113 (2011-08-08 14:40:32)   0.0245   Received: Address   
1PGt4anpbt2Kzh254M33xNpJ75L6gNw3SP

I just received 49% of the balance I had at MBC.

zomg...  you're really taking this one on the chin man after your other BS.

Wish you well.

Umm, sarcasm a little thick eh? But thanks for the well wishes. Wish you well as well Wink...bye

Honestly, I do wish you well.  No sarcasm intended.

Steve

Ah, sorry Steve. I totally misread that. Thanks and take care.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realnowhereman

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 08:31:24 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

In the interest of balance:

I filled in the claim form and received exactly what the claim form said I would.  49% of my balance.  That stated balance, as far as I recall, correct.

Not ideal obviously, but it did what it said on the tin.

It may be relevant that the balance had been there for a while; and it was a trivial amount.

1AAZ4xBHbiCr96nsZJ8jtPkSzsg1CqhwDa
SomeoneWeird (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 09:03:07 AM

I filled in the claim form and received exactly what the claim form said I would.  49% of my balance.  That stated balance, as far as I recall, correct.

It may be relevant that the balance had been there for a while; and it was a trivial amount.

Yep, 49% is not the best that could have happened, but at least it's something until they manage to recover the rest of their coins (hopefully) in the meanwhile Bitcoin Police have not stopped investigating this.
NothinG

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 09:08:56 AM

Yep, 49% is not the best that could have happened, but at least it's something until they manage to recover the rest of their coins (hopefully) in the meanwhile Bitcoin Police have not stopped investigating this.
I would be more involved, but I can't figure out Tor on Freenode Sad
Damn SALSa

phantomcircuit

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 09:27:51 AM

Vibanko.com - New Wallet Service by Bitcoin Consultancy

https://vibanko.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35599.0
gressen

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 10:10:06 AM

My single digit claim has been processed correctly in ~1.5h
Vwlopez3

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 09:17:10 PM

does anybody know about bitcoins that were transferred in after the site closure?
SomeoneWeird (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 04:40:49 AM

does anybody know about bitcoins that were transferred in after the site closure?

What do you mean?
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 05:06:30 AM

What do you mean?
People might have stored their mybitcoin address in their mining account or in their client's address book and sent to it without realizing that mybitcoin was down.

SomeoneWeird (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 05:11:18 AM

What do you mean?
People might have stored their mybitcoin address in their mining account or in their client's address book and sent to it without realizing that mybitcoin was down.

Ah, right. iirc "tom" said that he would have to see about them. I'll ask him next time he's on irc.
Vwlopez3

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 07:06:45 AM

What do you mean?
Yeah some bitcoin were from a mining pool transfer and some were done in exchange for goods that a client sent before I could check otherwise. I had automatic withdraw but it seems it didn't take effect.
rabit

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 05:38:24 PM

Hello Tom,

It would seem that your claims are being filled from book keeping balances and that you may have failed to take into account coins that were debited from an account but not transmitted due to the theft. I attempted to transmit 1000 coins about 10 hours before you shut down. As you can see below I received the confirmation and my balance did show the debit. However the blockexplorer will show you that my coins never arrived at that address (which happens to be my main MtGox business account, called businessaccount1).
I fear that I may not be alone in this situation and that your simple percent distribution based on your books will now be upset. Customers who already received their claim will have received a hire percentage then those still outstanding when you add customers like me back in.

Did you got your 490 BTC and if yes how ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: