Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the relationship between Altcoins and bitcoin ?  (Read 548 times)
romoleal

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:10:19 AM

as a matter of fact, amongst bitcoin and altcoin in a similar sense just, there is no distinction that is as advanced cash (computerized money). which ought to be noted here is the cash, so as a bitcoin advanced money has a specific esteem that makes it conceivable to fill in as a methods for installment (yet authentic isn't yet numerous nations perceive on account of decentralized framework and blockchain technology.different if the bitcoin is the main computerized money and altcoin was utilized as an elective coin than bitcoin as computerized cash (advanced money).
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

The relationship is that altcoins always have bitcoin pairs for trading so when the price of bitcoin goes down, it is always affecting the price of the altcoins. Also bitcoin was the first and altcoins just came after.
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

The relationship is very hard, because everyone has an impact on the other one, and their prices depend on each other, it is quite funny I suppose.
thsaudtl1
Copper Member

Activity: 156

Let's get lots of useful information!.

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

In my personal opinion, I think that the relationship between Altcoin and Bitcoin is still up and down.
It is easy to understand that the above is the bit coin, and the one below is the altcoin.
This is a constant truth that still does not change. The beat coin rises to the coin position of the boss, and the price is at the highest price in the market. Therefore, according to the market trend of Bitcoin, the market trend of Altcoin is being determined.
Rather, if the beat coin falls in the market now, Altcoin is going down further and deeper. This is not a very good phenomenon in the crypto market.
However, I think that within the next few years, the bit-coin and altocine relationships can change. If an altcoin such as bit coin emerges, the market flow will be better, and everyone will try to invest.

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
Chesterjems

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

There are not any relationships and there is only hard and close connection which influences on all crypto currencies and on the full situation on the crypto market. It has to be solved but I can not predict consequences after this. They are just unpredictable for everybody on this crypto market.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

The connection between them is because the price calculations of altcoins occur through bitcoin, because the price of altcoins depends on bitcoin!

I suspect that it is not strictly so. You can trade many altcoins such as ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, etc directly for fiat, in any direction, therefore you can't say that the price calculations of altcoins necessarily occur through bitcoin, at least not in respect to major altcoins. The price dependence between bitcoin and the rest of the gang is evident but it is definitely not because people price altcoins in BTC. The price of bitcoin is used as a metric to assess the overall market sentiment and that is why prices of altcoins closely follow the price of bitcoin most of the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: