Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🐳REEFCOIN🐳X16S MASTERNODE|NO PREMINE|NO ICO|NO MN PRESALE|POW/POS/MN|FAIR  (Read 10562 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daianz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

support at reef team very helpful. successfully recover my missing coins after the update.👍

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piramid

Activity: 399
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

When will the exchange be?
vamp8

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

When will the exchange be?
++++++++++++++++++++When?HuhHuh?

Ocнoвaннaя в дeкaбpe 2017 гoдa нa инвecтиции BITMAIN, Биpжa CoinEx являeтcя пpoфeccиoнaльным пocтaвщикoм ycлyг пo тopгoвлe цифpoвыми aктивaми. Пyл ViaBTC и биpжa CoinEx вxoдят в бизнec-пoдpaздeлeния финaнcoвыx ycлyг ViaBTC Group
 https://www.coinex.com/register?refer_code=6tm9x
yrick

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

Trading from: https://trade.mct.plus/trade.php
Jpow710

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

Love this coin! Really love the cause! Can't wait to see where this coin goes in the future. Keep up the great work and I'll keep mining and investing in nodes.
MinerXXX011

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:25:40 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 02:40:57 AM by MinerXXX011

Love this coin! Really love the cause! Can't wait to see where this coin goes in the future. Keep up the great work and I'll keep mining and investing in nodes.

I was also compelled to write here about my own experience with REEF coin, i was there on launch day, after launch, during the swap, and am presently still a member of the REEF coin community. All i want to say is that yes the launch was a bit rough due to cpl of pools trying to get ahead of everyone else and this is what messed things up at launch, however i know that after all that the team of coders, comm managers, community, and lots of new members have worked 24/7 to correct any issues which arose since the official launch, the chain was sporked and fixed, the swaps continued even past the cutoff date, i filled out my swap form, it took abt a week and a half but i did receive all my REEF coins that were owed to me, as i know all those who have submitted the proper form for the swap, and followed all the instructions have also received their coins. Now i would also like to mention that there were a few people who could not contain their frustrations, and decided instead to spread FUD to appease themselves, i know this since the threats were posted in REEF discord room, and the would come in daily under different names and try to be disruptive, malevolent, accusatory, and just plain negative, but even some of those people have turned around full 360, because in the end they received all their coins, and realized that there is something bigger here than just crypt o mining and profiteering, they found a sense of community,a community that is vibrant, responsive, involved, and very social! I understand that there are some people that are upset that the coin is not on any Exchange at the moment, this is being worked on right now, we have applied to Crypt o-Bridge, the ball is in their corner, all we can do is wait for CB to sort out their issues and get back to us about being listed, this was a vote done by the community, then based on CB response we can proceed forward. Also as of writing this Tom@REEFCOIN.io is working on releasing new android, ios mobile wallets, as well as paper wallets, spreading the word and advertising the project to different coral reef organizations! I feel good about the future of this project, as i am here for the long term, so many positive things have occurred since the launch, shared master-nodes were made available to REEF community and i am also an investor in few of those, all collateral was mined in REEF and paid with REEF, currently there are over 218 new Master-nodes running!, shared MN holders get paid every Monday, the payments were being done manually for all checks and balances, but as the demand grew the team is working on a automated payment so this will be done way quicker in the future! I am happy to be a part of a great community of people who care about the REEF coin project, and a great technical team that honestly barely sleeps and is on literally 24/7, for those of you who might have got dismayed about joining us on this beautiful trip called REEF coin, by reading other peoples false accusations, and attacks on REEF coin, i invite all of you to join us and see how things are much more different than some dissatisfied and over-frustrated FUDSTERS want you to believe, then you can make up your own mind. PS the time for mining is still now, as difficulty is relatively low so more REEF, think that's going to change once we hit block 50000, and hit our first exchange. thanks hope to see you at REEF-COIN discord, and come to tipping room and say hi, someone will more than likely give you your first REEF tip. Grin
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

You guy should consider adding REEF to https://cryptohub.online/market/

Its new growing exchange, really pleasant to trade.  Grin
florin22xxl

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:46:21 AM

https://imgur.com/a/0UDmCw5
Guys any ideeas how to fix my MN?stoped working yesterday and now i am geting this ....
vamp8

Activity: 388

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

dead project

Ocнoвaннaя в дeкaбpe 2017 гoдa нa инвecтиции BITMAIN, Биpжa CoinEx являeтcя пpoфeccиoнaльным пocтaвщикoм ycлyг пo тopгoвлe цифpoвыми aктивaми. Пyл ViaBTC и биpжa CoinEx вxoдят в бизнec-пoдpaздeлeния финaнcoвыx ycлyг ViaBTC Group
 https://www.coinex.com/register?refer_code=6tm9x
AikaPool

Activity: 876
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

Welcome to new pool: https://aikapool.com/reef

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
llcoolj

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

dead project

You're wrong   Wink
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:14:16 PM

yea joined Discord after reading Vamp8's post its quite active  Huh

tokenZ

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

Lol, what kind of absolute nightmare is this?

Is reefcoin on any Real exchanges yet?
konfuzius5278

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

So anyone can tell complete coin parameter in one list? I dont find anything about POS Reward  Huh

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
1up

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

Project is a joke. Still no Whitepaper despite it being already July.

Save the Reef?  Roll Eyes More like a your typical MN scamcoin.
CryptoSperm

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:51:01 AM

Project is a joke. Still no Whitepaper despite it being already July.

Save the Reef?  Roll Eyes More like a your typical MN scamcoin.

Trash project
Pt411
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:55:16 AM

I was going to ask if this coin ever got their act together..... question answered
opelgtman

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

Tom the dev is starting to rarely appear in Discord.  The shared masternode service has gone to shit, the price is dropping, and zero news or plans for this coin.  So disappointing.
fey2indi

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

REEF HAS BEEN ADDED
http://809pool.net
Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://809pool.net:36631 -u Your Wallet Address -p c=REEF
· No need for registration · Payout every 2 hours · 0.4% Fee ·
Discord support: https://discord.gg/WJcD3pD

divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

Nice looking project! I'm intrigued to hear more about it as time goes on. For anyone looking for other great projects to research more about, these might be worthy of your time. None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far. Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested. The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: