Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you satoshi.  (Read 3004 times)
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:21:08 PM

Quote from: yenom link[sub
[/sub]=topic=398330.msg4327999#msg4327999 date=1388939890]
I have the story of missing on the BTC train, now im depressed for life because it was my only chance at not having a shitty life, but I ignored the whole Bitcoin thing years ago because the news I saw were linked to ilegal stuff. Then 3 years later I find out it's at 700 USD. Now im stuck in this shithole and will probably die out of boredom.

Thank you satoshi

The train hasn't quite left the station yet, jump on.

Agree - you have infinite opportunities to change your life every day. In regards to bitcoin specifically, a multitude of opportunities are possible but you'll need to create or actualize them. Nobody is going to spoon feed them to you.

You sound very depressed. When I was young I used to be depressed.  Until I realized that my depression was simply a combination of my thoughts and brain chemistry. Changing one changes the other.

No, BTC was unique because the investment needed was so little for massive gains if you were there, also it's computers related. I have no fucking ieda about other stocks related stuff, but I knew about Bitcoin, thats why it's extra depressing. Im fucked.

still is plenty of money to be made just get in like theirs no tomorrow and you will easily attain your goals

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2tights

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

I like big BITS and I cannot lie.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 08:26:06 PM

I have the story of missing on the BTC train, now im depressed for life because it was my only chance at not having a shitty life, but I ignored the whole Bitcoin thing years ago because the news I saw were linked to ilegal stuff. Then 3 years later I find out it's at 700 USD. Now im stuck in this shithole and will probably die out of boredom.

Thank you satoshi

Agree - you have infinite opportunities to change your life every day. In regards to bitcoin specifically, a multitude of opportunities are possible but you'll need to create or actualize them. Nobody is going to spoon feed them to you.

You sound very depressed. When I was young I used to be depressed.  Until I realized that my depression was simply a combination of my thoughts and brain chemistry. Changing one changes the other.

No, BTC was unique because the investment needed was so little for massive gains if you were there, also it's computers related. I have no fucking ieda about other stocks related stuff, but I knew about Bitcoin, thats why it's extra depressing. Im fucked.

well, then, you'd better begin to unfuck yourself up. Put on yer thinking cap Smiley It's almost sounds like you enjoy this self deprecating tone. When you're through crying, the world will be waiting for you to make it your bitch.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:46:35 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 07:30:41 PM by marcus_of_augustus

Thank you satoshi

you believed the lamestream media and their lying, negative bitcoin hate stories ... they are the ones who cost you your opportunity and that's what they were designed to do, keep gullible people away ... do your own research, bitcoin was never about illegal things, all money can be used for good and bad ... look for the good in all things, you'll be fine.

yenom

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:57:32 AM

Why don't you quit whining and THINK? 99.9% of the world population has not even HEARD of bitcoin. Get a fucking grip. Back in 2011, a lot of people that had heard of bitcoin were deeply skeptical. When it reached parity with the dollar people were incredulous that people would exchange "REAL" fiat money for this new digital money. Those that did THINK about it and UNDERSTOOD the protocol, bought it.

For myself, I didn't even hear about bitcoin until early 2013. Even then it was just a niggle in the back of my mind and I didn't investigate it thoroughly until Oct 2013. Towards the end of Oct 2013 it clicked. So I am a "late" adopter like you. Am I whining that I didn't buy in 2011? No, I am quietly averaging in every week, and when the price crashes I increase my purchases. I have a target amount to buy based on a percent of my net worth. I want to have my purchasing campaign completed by summer 2014, after that I will sit and wait and will only add more if the price crashes significantly.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 12:38:29 PM

Hey, that is fantastic that you took off like that. Getting to see how other people live and other culture is fantastic, most people live and die in their country. Also I thank Satoshi for giving us such a fantastic tool even if it's not bitcoin but the next improved itteration for fighting the evil that central banks force on humanity, we now can start chipping away at the evil. Thank you Satoshi!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: