Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AIRCOINS ICO  (Read 914 times)
nguyenhuy471

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

how to make more money? Can you help me?  Lips sealed
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oer4all

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

how to make more money? Can you help me?  Lips sealed

Play the game to earn money, if you play daily and catch as much as you can you fill up youre wallet with valueble coinz. when withdrawel became available in the app you can send it to youre own wallet or to sell it on exhange.
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:31:14 AM

great video clip by mcafee. I think it's a great idea that will help towards mass world adoption of crypto. Already was a huge fan of airdrop projects and campaigns, now put it in a game. And it also gives me extra motivation to get exercising.
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

The apps fun to use.  Most of the coins I've got are the ones that have a huge supply but hopefully they will be worth something one day.  I see there will be some BTC and ETH on there soon, that will make it more exciting.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

after I saw the picture, this project was about maps, but the map you made was very neo modernist, your project deserved to be called the most popular technology revolution today, good luck and keep on going
oer4all

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

I love the game and concept, still some bugs in the app hope they solve it soon. I catch as much i can everyday, I walk a lot since i use the app so good for my condition too and loosing some weight.
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:54:14 AM

Found a couple of the new coins today SKC. Fun to see new coins added to the game. Keep up the great work! A lot of fun and its giving me extra motivation to get out walking
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:00:16 AM

since you are cooperate with pokemongopgk, does it mean that AirCoins will be able to be used to make some kind of transaction inside the pokemongo games?
For example purchasing some items inside the game.
CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

Where it is listed  ?
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

when i opened this thread i was hoping that there was an ICO for this AIRCOINS but now i have it installed on my phone ( also my sun is  searching ) i think it is a very good project and i know that a lot of people are talking abou augmented reality games like these
CHYABACAN

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

I installed this Android app on my smartphone. Where I used it started quickly, the display was smooth and the AR graphics were beautiful. I immediately caught some coins. I understand this intuitively as a very good game. I am enjoying walking, so this would be a very good game for my obesity.

I would like you to explain how to dispose and use coins collected in the application as my request. I got an answer with telegram, but I think that it is more convenient to understand within app.
This is a good game. We look forward to future development.
oer4all

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

Im loving the game more and more now, most of my problems are solved with the updates now. They adding new coins very fast the last time but it's hard to catch some of them. I hope they fix the rotation problems i have with my s8 soon so i can better orientate when i drive or walk to catch coins. Have a lot of coins in my wallet right now. good job
CHYABACAN

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

I enjoy walking around with this application and collecting coins.
This application can collect many kinds of coins.
I think that it is a very good treasure hunt where I do not know what it is until I acquire it.
And with this application you can afford a distance that you can earn, so you can not get the stress, such as not being able to acquire when approaching. These are very good.

By updating you can now see the results of each day. This is a pretty good attempt.

I am looking forward to implementing payment functions and applications that seem to be able to expect future developments such as new coins.
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

I enjoy walking around with this application and collecting coins.
This application can collect many kinds of coins.
I think that it is a very good treasure hunt where I do not know what it is until I acquire it.
And with this application you can afford a distance that you can earn, so you can not get the stress, such as not being able to acquire when approaching. These are very good.

By updating you can now see the results of each day. This is a pretty good attempt.

I am looking forward to implementing payment functions and applications that seem to be able to expect future developments such as new coins.

Same here man, I really enjoy collecting coins while walking. And I walk daily.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

New AIRCOINS Hunting Tools!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjePXRuA-DE&feature=youtu.be
fitrxfaidxfaijx
Copper Member

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

Aircoins is soon to be the biggest cryptocurrency Augmented Reality platform. No lengthy sign-up required! Find, Collect, Share and Trade cryptos in AR

igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 05:20:42 PM

You can now hunt for DASH with the AIRCOINS App: https://www.publish0x.com/conscious-crypto/you-can-now-hunt-dash-aircoins-app-xdnxme

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
greatwolf_

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 05:47:18 PM

What coins can be hunted?

A whole bunch of useless shitcoins, most of which aren't even listed on coinmarketcap. Honestly you're better off spending your time doing regular faucets instead of this, eg. coinpot.co or faucethub.io.

They recently added Dash but from what I can tell after trying aircoins for a bit, there are no Dash to collect after trying multiple dozens of locations. YMMV, seems like a complete waste of time for me IMO.
VIPSTARCOIN official

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:04:06 PM

Let's plary VIPSTARCOIN game and get right to choose VIPS mega drop location on AIRCOINS!!
For detail, please check our twimtter!!

https://twitter.com/VIPSTARCOIN/status/1147415252784431105
CassiopeiaServices

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:57:00 PM

Internet of Blockchain & Evolution of Digital Assets - Panel Discussion

FinancialFox Panel Discussion: Joining PR Crypto Guru Stefania Barbaglio are three experts who have all contributed in a big way to innovative projects with disruptive technologies.  Josiah Spackman Chief Fun Officer of DigiByte, the highly secure faster & forward-thinking blockchain technology, Emal Safi CEO of Aircoins, the biggest Augmented Reality (AR) Crypto platform in the world; and JP Beaudet, the brains behind the Canadian blockchain developer Zeu Crypto Networks.

Please LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE : https://youtu.be/CgiyXyvo1hU
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: