Understood, but not fair. You could have at least given me a heads up.
But whatever, it's your stuff, you are free to sell it to whomever you choose. I'll still take the other 3, but only if you are actually intending to sell them to me.
Full disclosure to everyone on the thread: I offered to buy and accepted the ask price, requested escrow. Got back some issues with international shipping (perfectly understandable) and request for potential escrows. Sent pointer to potential escrows and was waiting on a response when this post was made.