Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable??  (Read 4213 times)
Na1l

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

At this moment i prefer Ethereum, but i also keep EOS. I think this coin has big potential and can achieve much more.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gardacrekor

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
I would propose ethereum. ethereum is the new pearl guys. the way it's going up, we can expect that it will move toward becoming something relentless. I incline toward ethereum.
Definitely agree that ETH is the better choice.But i feel like it blow up at some point.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

It is very difficult to say which of these two projects will become more popular in the future. A lot of projects are being created on the etherium. Almost all ICOs are conducted on the etherium.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

ETH will still dominate this year, but some predict that EOS will exceed ETH within two years. I personally think that EOS is better than ETH on the technical level, but Ethereum has been running in the cryptocurrency market for many years. The amount of users is very large!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

Tezos is also an option now. Not sure if it is better than ETH/EOS, but a lot of money and big people behind it. Think it has a lot higher probability to 10x its value than both ETH and EOS, because market cap is a lot lower. Exciting times ahead Id say...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
maiduytrinh

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
I prefer to use ETH. Firstly, its price is average. I do not have to see a few million coins in my wallet. The charge and speed of the ETH is quite good. All ICOs can be purchased with ETH, which makes it easy for me to find ETH.
Salvation99

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

I prefer Ethereum, I think Ethereum prices are more stable suitable for long-term investment, Ethereum development is also good from year to year increasing, so I believe the future of Ethereum is brighter than EOS. Also, etherums fundamentals are great and this would definitely drive the price higher
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

go for eos.  ethereum had it's own moon when it rose from 2usd to 500usd.  now it's eos turn.  ethereum is suffering from severe clogged traffic.  i think the dev team better come up with eth ver2.0 or lots of companies will shift to eos blockchain.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

In my opinion the investment in these currencies depends on the length of storage. in long-term investments I for Etherium. EOS though showed a big increase, but this is one of many strong tokens, lot of these and they all show at different times of growth. EOS is suitable for short and medium term investment.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

I like these two coins, because these two coins have the same features. and also both enjoyed by many people. but since Eth has appeared earlier than EOS, so for now I trust more and choose ETH as my investment coin. however, do not rule out, if in the next few months or years my choice will change choose EOS. all depending on the situation and conditions in the Cryptocurrency market.
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

for us will choose eth, because the future of eth is also still good we get many advantages, because now is also very popular all over the world, and also a good way we do trade easily get more profit.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

ETh remains the number one because ETH has so many advantages .. where many investors also support this coin .. hopefully by the end of 2018 this ETH will rise as at the end of 2017
vanan

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

I like EOS, because the platform and cost of the transaction is cheaper than ETH, hope that luck and success will come to EOS.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

I prefer Ethereum, I think Ethereum prices are more stable suitable for long-term investment, Ethereum development is also good from year to year increasing, so I believe the future of Ethereum is brighter than EOS. Also, etherums fundamentals are great and this would definitely drive the price higher
I also prefer Ethereum above all kind of altcoin exists because aside from the great technology behind it the quality and the potential of this crypto is already proved and I bet that everyone has also the same outlooks towards this coin. However, like any other coin Ethereum also experienced having a price decrease.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

I personally will go for Ethereum. Reason is, Ethereum is currently working in their sharding network and once fully implemented, ETH will be more scalable thus becoming more relevant in the crypto space.
vodkal

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

Its actually a different approach. Ethereum is a giant and working machine, while EOS is a bet for the future. EOS can reach big hights but still need to make some proofs. For an investor, Eos can be a bigger risk than ETH but the reward can be much bigger.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

ETH began to yield very strongly in security, the network is constantly overloaded, and very very expensive in the aftermath of the time became transactions! more than once big projects laid down the entire network, when within an hour they took investments! as well as the rate fell very badly when the money collected by the project was brought to the exchange and sold a large sum! Let's see if ETH can remain a strong EOS compiler!

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

Tezos is also an option now. Not sure if it is better than ETH/EOS, but a lot of money and big people behind it. Think it has a lot higher probability to 10x its value than both ETH and EOS, because market cap is a lot lower. Exciting times ahead Id say...

You are right. The total market capitalization at this moment is under $250 000 mln . This is too small! I think that the price of ethereum, eos and tezos will skyrocket in the nearest future, we just have to wait. There are no doubts, that the crypto market will grow.

About the comparison .. it is impossible to choose which one is better. Because they have different advantages and key values.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

Regards.
I think ETH is more popular than EOS. ETH is always the second largest transaction volume.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

Regards.

Tough decision, EOS has skyrocketed and I would avoid it for now as a longterm hold untill the price cools down. Ethereum is hanging in there pretty stable. I would suggest to either go with your own research which points to EOS as you say or go with both. My main advice would be to dollar-cost average in, which means you pick a number of how much you want to invest and start buying some of the coin(s) you want every week/month?

example:
I want to invest $5000,- into ETH and EOS, $2500,- both
Every month I put $500,- into ETH and EOS regardless of the price
After 5 months I have invested the full sum and calculate my average buy in, you now just hold untill you're satisfied with the returns. Goodluck
the current development of EOS is indeed very profitable with the developments that have been able to generate profits that are much more expensive. I am making far greater profits going forward. so it's great to choose EOS.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: