Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Income Producing 4 Plex for sale  (Read 760 times)
slu2 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

10% discount code @ clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 12:06:34 AM

For reference I am putting my 4 plex on the market again.
Originally it was listed as a 5 plex, but we have decided to reduce it to a 4 plex, and we have given notice to the person in the 5th apartment that his lease has ended.  He has until September 10th to move out.  4 Plex's are easier to finance because they are not considered commercial property.  5 plex's are considered commercial property and can not be financed as easily. 

With current prices this property can be yours for roughly;

$130,000.00 USD (Reference Only)

250.593 BTC

26,130.653 LTC

Whatever the current prices are converted is what you will pay in BTC or LTC.

Also I am offering a 5% discount on this property until September 16th.   So instead of paying $130,000, if you pay in full by September 16th, you will only pay $123,500 worth of coin.

We are still remodeling this.  When the project is 100% finished, the price will go up to between $180,000 to $220,000.
We intend to paint the outside, and upgrade the apartments inside.   We already have one apartment completed with new counter tops (corion in the kitch, and granite in the bathroom), we replaced the lanolium with tile in the kitchen and bathroom, we replaced all of the light fixtures and switches, and painted.   

I am disabled from an accident that I was in last year, and I need some surgeries, which is why I am selling this.  I haven't had income for over 8 months, and I have a pile of medical bills.   So my loss is your gain.   This is a money maker!

See our listing at CryptoThrift.com to pay with coin;

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/garage/4-plex-for-sale-by-owner/

See additional information and additional full sized photos here;

http://mlsmyhome.com/default.asp?f=viewphotos&listingid=402055&fsboclientid=70624&rid=2423

Multi-plex in Idaho for coin
10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: