Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTT ASIC EBIT 6.5 T W/PSU WILL TRADE FOR 2 RX580 8GB USA ONLY  (Read 123 times)
The Demon Slick (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:37:01 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 07:32:36 AM by The Demon Slick

You give me the 2 580s, I give you the 6.5T ebang ebit asic, complete with psu and cord for USA 220 or 120 please specify. It runs pretty good, once in a while I walk by and the red light is on, just restart it, it clears. About once a month or so.
**** Important note - I don't want to take a beating on the shipping, obviously it's a lot cheaper to ship 2 gpus. I can  get a shipping estimate once I know where it's going. I still have the original box and Styrofoam packaging. I don't want to be bothered with any international shipping, so USA ONLY PLEASE. Seriously it's already complicated enough.

Will sell straight up for 650usd plus shipping,

2 rx580 8gb should only be around 650 usd. I'm embarrassed to tell you what I paid for this ASIC. Hint - it was December 2017. Spec is 910w. I could probably ebag it for 650-700 but then fees and whatnot would eat up a lot of that.

This will be my first transaction here, and I don't want to get beat, or ship the machine twice, but I'm willing to escrow 650 usd in btc, and upon receipt of the gpus, I will ship the ASIC. Once received and confirmed the escrow can release the btc back to me. You would also have to get the shipping $ to the escrow, once we work out the difference. I have no idea about escrow fees, if it's a lot we can split it, if it's a small amount I'll just pay it. I like phillipma, he's always been nice to me and answered all my noob questions without grinding me about it. I haven't asked him yet.  

This was my first ASIC, and I'm actually very fond of it, I use it to test out new pools and new sha-256 coins like lcc or dgb without diverting too many Ts away from production. However, my electricity rates just went up 38% on 4/1, and after a few months it's apparent she needs a new home. I'm going to replace some of her earning power by putting 4 more 580s on the bamboo shoe rack rig. The 2 from you will be part of that.

She's a great starter kit, foot in the door, try it out before you start investing kdough. Experience for yourself the real life heat and noise! Thrill with every block your pool hits!

serious inquiries only please. No 570s.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: