Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open] KnCMiningOP: Multiple Funds for Multiple Vendors - .025 per share.  (Read 1932 times)
KnCMiningOp (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:37:51 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 09:31:01 PM by KnCMiningOp

About:

KnCMiningOp is currently mining with 3 Jupiter's around 1.65TH/s and 48 members. We have 4 KnC Neptune's on pre-order.

You can check out our stats page here: http://54.243.221.120/

GB1:    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243092.0;all
GB2:    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249820.0;all
GB3:    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252584.0;all
GB4-6: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348054.0;all

Finances: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPW9Lus2VT5dFpZbndNSXY0Y1RjTVFDQzlxUW1yS3c&usp=drive_web#gid=7

Shares buying/selling thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336900

Investment info:

4 Funds are being offered:

KnC
CoinTerra
BlackArrow
General

You can choose which vendor you would like to support and think has the best chance of delivery on time. The delivery depends on when the fund shares convert into active shares that start paying a dividend. As there is enough money in each fund a unit will be purchased. You can also choose to fund the General fund and you will be assigned to a unit quicker. Once these shares go active they are rolled into the main active pool.

When you invest depends on when your shares are assigned to a unit. This is on a first come first serve basis. If you buy shares today and then again in 2 weeks these will not be aggregated and the shares you bought 2 weeks later will have to wait their turn to be assigned.

Dividends:

Get paid weekly on Saturdays.

Please note that these inactive shares will not start receiving a dividend until your unit is up and mining.

Reinvestment Fund Details:

As there is enough BTC in the re-investment fund additional miners are purchased.

Costs:

KnC Neptune: $10,200
Black Arrow Prospero X-3: $6,200
CoinTerra: $6,200

Shelf & misc: $100
PSU: $200
Electric circuits installation: $500-$2,500

Weekly:
Miner estimated power usage: ~$40-60

Monthly:
Rent: $0
Internet: $0
Management Fee: 5% of all shares are issued to me.

Future Plans:

Save profits and buy additional units.
Get listed on a market.

Payment & Escrow:

Please setup your own escrow, I recommend blockchain.info or John K escrow.

CoinTerra Fund - 1DWeU2qtvat8c3TD1L4cbohLmjbEwaUUea

BlackArrow Fund - 17LfUC2dCrC1epuketyakdXnHEwawaUC3B

KnC Fund - 1MHBt93UKhtesYubzhshqa8rwyyHS6ni9r

General Fund - 16CUoBikxQhWmUyPmtxj1Yt8Lp9PJ76GeK

When you send your payment please pm me the txid, your dividend address and your email address.

Price per share is .025 BTC or $25 USD.

FAQ:

How much is the reinvestment %?
The group buy is issued 20% of all shares and uses these profits to re-invest into additional miners.

When will these shares start receiving a dividend?
When the unit your shares are assigned to starts mining.

What is my GHs per share going to be?
This is a tough question to answer as it depends on so many variables. My intention is to keep shares around 2.25 GH each. When a miner is purchased with the re-investment fund the GH per share will always increase as there will never be any additional shares added.

Are the shares transferable?
Yes they are.

Can I pay with USD?
Yes I take Venmo.

Can I pay with Paypal?
No, my Paypal account got shutdown for bitcoin activities that Paypal deemed too high risk. Even though not a single charge back has ever been filled against me.

Can I pay via Havelock, CryptoStock or Coinbase BTC transfer?
Yes you may. Please PM me for details.

What are the dividend expectations per share?
See the Dividend Yield Estimates sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPW9Lus2VT5dFpZbndNSXY0Y1RjTVFDQzlxUW1yS3c#gid=1

What happens if BTC drops or rises in price by the time the miner(s) is paid for?
Since there isn't a static number of shares that are required to buy a unit like in the past. Fluctuations in the price of BTC should not impact the purchase of a miner.

Can I get a refund after paying?
Yes if your funds haven't been used to order a unit.
Yes if there is enough funds in the fund you are in or the General fund to cover your refund.
Yes if there is not enough interest and another unit can't be purchased with the funds from the fund you are in.
Other wise I will make the best effort I can to refund you, but it might not always be possible depending on the circumstance.

Have any of these units been ordered yet and/or when will they ship?
No they have not been ordered and depending on when the order is paid for depends on when they will ship.

Any other questions please ask.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:13:02 AM

Reserved.
erschiessen

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:33:34 PM

I am on a tablet, currently. Perhaps because of this, I can not see any of the data of which you wrote concerning dividend expectations.

I can see an XL - like spreadsheet, but it has no data.

I hold 200 shares in one of your Neptune purchases (I am pretty sure it was the first, but I have not finished my coffee, yet, so things are a bit foggy).

IMO Black Arrow will reach market first.

I would also jump on a GB in Scrypt mining, as well.
PM me if you think the collective may be interested, I think that there is some good ROI to be had in the very near future.

FWIW, you guys seem to have your ducks in a row. So far, I am very happy to be part of this.

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:48:19 PM

I have been a part of this mining Op and can personally vouch for the OP integrity.

Every Saturday like clockwork I get a payment.

Best money I ever spent on this website.
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:09:50 PM

I am on a tablet, currently. Perhaps because of this, I can not see any of the data of which you wrote concerning dividend expectations.

I hold 200 shares in one of your Neptune purchases (I am pretty sure it was the first, but I have not finished my coffee, yet, so things are a bit foggy).

PM me if you think the collective may be interested, I think that there is some good ROI to be had in the very near future.

FWIW, you guys seem to have your ducks in a row. So far, I am very happy to be part of this.

Login to vote and show your support for re-investment in a Scrypt ASIC. There two vendors I'm aware of.

George
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:10:04 PM

I have been a part of this mining Op and can personally vouch for the OP integrity.

Every Saturday like clockwork I get a payment.

Best money I ever spent on this website.

Thanks Joe!
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 05:39:35 PM

Can we get an update on how many shares are left for each fund?

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
va23boam

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:21:17 PM

i 2nd that - a GB in Scrypt mining would be awesome id definitely get in on it

Currently Mining: BTC,ETH,SC
tripppn

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 11:35:14 PM

A script GB is great but it's very expensive.  DZ has one and it's $220 for 150 Khs+/-.  It's not selling well I don't think but here's the link if an of you are interested. 
http://www.dzminercoop.com/?product=r20x-ltc-ultra-power-rig-212-144-160khs-20-min-upsbatteries-dz-mc-exclusives

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:52:33 AM

Can we get an update on how many shares are left for each fund?

Hi, There aren't a set amount of shares per fund. More of a bucket and once the bucket fills up I buy a miner with it.

George
tripppn

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 07:29:10 PM

Can we at least get a running tally of how much is in each "bucket"?

― Frank Zappa
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:57:14 PM

Can we at least get a running tally of how much is in each "bucket"?

Nothing at the moment. Once there is I'll update the second post with that info.
thisguy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:12:16 AM

Any way to have a dividend estimate for each option?
KnCMiningOp (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:56:25 PM

Any way to have a dividend estimate for each option?

That is a good point and I'll include that in after re-branding under the new name and a slightly different format.
Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:14:53 PM

Do you know the delivery times on these machines after purchase?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: