Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NSA seeks to build quantum computer that could crack most types of encryption  (Read 3626 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:31:51 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 03:53:19 AM by Spendulus

OK SO WORSE COMES TO WORSE I WANT IDEAS OF SOLUTIONS TO COMMENCE. NO MORE THEORY LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

ex- alt cryptos viability to resist attack ... successful features of alt cryptos possible to implement into future BTC source code.

BRAINSTORM WITH ME
answer is the entire power of the miner network is used to....

here you understand if I finish the sentence, whatever the power will be used for will be something different of course.  two can play at that game...

then of course there's the big prize, hack the qc

You know, it occurs to me what the problem really is with this giant octopus called the NSA.

This huge machine built during the Cold War essentially to do such good spying that there would never be a Hot War.  Russia, China...the big enemies.

So what they going to do now to support and grow their budget? 

LOL...remember, only a small number of those clowns talk Farsi.  They all talk English.  And they sit in front of English keyboards.  Most of them, the great majority.

Who do you know that could be targeted who has boatloads of English keyboards and monitors and who talks English?

Duh....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GnB

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:20:40 AM

Considering they hold exploits for every enterprise server/cisco switch currently in circulation (according to Appelbaum) they don't really need to do this anyway lol
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: