Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of scrypt merge-mining pools that pay in LTC?  (Read 178 times)
alpineyj (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:28:11 PM

Hey all,

Long time listener, first time caller here.

I got back into mining last year, and have been running with an Antminer L3+.  Does anybody have any suggestions for a good scrypt mining pool that does merge-mining of multiple scrypt coins - but can pay out in LTC?

Right now, I am aware of these two:

My discard rate is higher than I would like it to be on both of those pools, so I'd like to try out some different ones to see if they'd work better for me.

Thanks in advance!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bulitt

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:22:44 PM

miningpoolhub has an auto-exchange feature and both verge and ltc pools however I dont know about this "merge mining"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: