Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: keep the future  (Read 97 times)
Tenten92 (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

I want to keep a few coins for the future. I'm wondering between Neo, Qtum and Wave. I want to hear sincere comments from you, please help me. Please let me know which coin you will keep for the future. thanks everyone!!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

I want to keep a few coins for the future. I'm wondering between Neo, Qtum and Wave. I want to hear sincere comments from you, please help me. Please let me know which coin you will keep for the future. thanks everyone!!!!!!!

Qtum I am not sure about it mate. IF you are holding the NEO and waves do that for long time mate like bitcoin saving. I believe the potential of these all the coins since this shows big bump in the market on last December bro.
Today I have seen the NEO value for 59 USD only just check the 1 year marketplace of this coin. Maximum it reaches more than 200 USD in the market bro.
 Waves is also good project to invest mate. Apart from this you can many alts in the market. Check some coins in the top 20 list and invest on it bro.
Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

I am sure that Ethereum is the best option if you want to hold something for a long term. Why didnt you consider keeping it instead of others?
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

it's very hard to leave any of them, NEO, QTUM and WAVES are my favorite coins. you can divide the investment into all three and this is better than you choose one and leave the other. so you can anticipate if one of them fails, then you still hold another coin.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

Apart from btc and eth which are great long term holding coins, i think you can go with neo.
maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

it's difficult to leave any of them, NEO, QTUM and WAVES are my most loved coins. you can partition the venture into every one of the three and this is superior to anything you pick one and leave the other. so you can suspect in the event that one of them bombs, at that point despite everything you hold another coin.
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

Any of these take and hold as long as possible. It is better to forget about them and remember sometime in the future. I do not see any fundamental difference between them if it is a question of long-term investment.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

Neo and waves are good for longterm, you can also seriously have a look at omg, eos and ada for longterm holding as they are expected to grow big overtime according to my personal assesment, you are final authority and invest in whatever you like the best, i hope you will like my suggestions.

Tenten92 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:32:13 AM

Neo and waves are good for longterm, you can also seriously have a look at omg, eos and ada for longterm holding as they are expected to grow big overtime according to my personal assesment, you are final authority and invest in whatever you like the best, i hope you will like my suggestions.
Thank you sincere comments from you. I bought a little Neo for the future
Tenten92 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

Qtum I am not sure about it mate. IF you are holding the NEO and waves do that for long time mate like bitcoin saving. I believe the potential of these all the coins since this shows big bump in the market on last December bro.
Today I have seen the NEO value for 59 USD only just check the 1 year marketplace of this coin. Maximum it reaches more than 200 USD in the market bro.
 Waves is also good project to invest mate. Apart from this you can many alts in the market. Check some coins in the top 20 list and invest on it bro.

Thank you sincere comments from you. I bought a little Neo for the future
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:34:18 AM

for me it is better to invest in neo for it is being supported by lots of chinese investors and will surely double or triple your investment in the future.
Tenten92 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

Apart from btc and eth which are great long term holding coins, i think you can go with neo.
Yes, Thank you! I bought it
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:41:36 AM

From the list you mentioned I believe more in NEO. NEO becomes altcoin that grows well and has a future compared to the two altcoins you mentioned. But if I can choose another, ethereum becomes the top choice.
Leighton Walker

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

If I were you, I will choose NEO that NEO can have a huge potential to be a very profitable investment. Its featured in all of our issues to date and with good reason. The future always looks bright with Neo. A strong representative for China’s blockchain future, backed by a strong and dedicated team. Potentially another safe bet for the near future. Thus, it has a huge demand from crypto investors. That is the reason I go for it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: