Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SECRET OF TRADING  (Read 1475 times)
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:09:42 AM

yes you're right if you have enough knowledge you can easily make profit in trading however there is no secret in trading all you have to do is learn how to read chart and when the right time to enter in the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:51:24 AM

I highly recommend Trading View pro, and something else called 3commas. Trading View is well priced for great charting tools, and 3commas has a lot of crazy good features for trading. You can set sell orders and stop losses simultaneously, and set trailing stop losses, so the stop loss goes up with the price of the coin, and will still sell at a profit if it drops too low. Both have saved me far more money than they cost.
CAGET

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

A trade secret is information that is not known by the public in the field of technology and/or business which has economic value because it is useful in business activities, and kept confidential by the owner of the trade secret.The scope of protection of trade secrets include production methods, processing methods, method of sale, or any other information in the field of technology and/or businesses that have economic value and unknown by the general public.The protection of trade secrets in the information: confidential is only known by a particular party is not in General by the community, Have economic value when it can be used to run business activity or commercial nature wrote or can enhance the economic benefits, kept confidential if the owner or the parties in the country have been doing the steps that are viable and worthy.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

I think there is no secret at all, the only way that we will get the money, is if we are smart enough in to make wise decisions. The most important factor of trading is having to be patient after investing somewhere we have to be heavy to round. If we can not weigh, we will lose profit.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEW TRADERS
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

I agree to what you have said. In trading you have to study and learn it first, if you do not know how to do the trading then you will not earn big profit. You should study the strategy on how to do the trading so that you will earn big profit. It will not be easy for the newbies to do the trading if they do not know how to trade and if they lacked of knowledge on trading. Trade only coins that has a potential to earn you big profit then if you know how to do the strategy then that is the time you can trade coins that is new in the market. You can also ask the experts on how they do the trading so that you will know how you will do your trading.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

Your suggestion is good for newbie. I accept it. Yes, don't go ahead to the new project before getting good knowledge about blockchain system. If you will have good knowledge then you could join ICO because ICO is good to get fantastic profit from Crypto world. I love ICO

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

I Also surmise that the market isn't generally on its pinnacle and it is typical on the off chance that it drops. Figure out how to be persistent and be hard of hearing on the things that can turn you around. Continuously take after what your instict will be and center around your objective. Keep in mind why you began cryptocurrecy. Is your benefit enough? On the off chance that that is, at that point you can stop.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

obviously there  are Trading Techniques on how to trade crypto currency, it is very risky to those who are new to the trading thats why before you trade just ask for friends help that is knowledgeable in trading .
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

One of the first steps to begin your trading career is to learn how to trade. Trading established coins in this market is the best way to start as a newbie as those established coins have volumes and you won't be burned so badly unlike lower coins with low volume, those coins can go to zero and you lose your funds in it
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

I agree, and thats what I always tell my friends and family if they want to venture in crypto trading that they should at least educate some basic knowledge about simple trading itself. And trade in an amount you are not afraid to lose because tradingnis always risky and you might lose everything too if the coins you chose are those shitty ones.

fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

In trading,especially for those newbie in trading, dont ever get out in the field of trading without enough knowledge. There's a lot post here in bitcointalk which is very helpful guide to start up with,there's lots of you tubes and group chats outside the forum also. there's also signal group in telegram but i do not advise to follow their signals,better check the market on your own. have time and give your focus when you're trading.
Trading is not at all an easy thing to do and that you cannot become a successful trader until and unless you don’t have enough of the knowledge and the basic skillset which can then help you in making a better strategy following which can help you in having some good earning at the end of the day. Staying patient is the must condition and that you have to fulfill it no matter what to make some good earning.

margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

I believe that the market at the moment you should only trade bitcoin, can see that bitcoin prices are rising very strongly but the market capitalization does not increase much and the price of altcoin is falling very strongly, this shows that capitalization Of altcoin is pouring out bitcoin. In order to make a profit safely, I believe you should invest in bitcoin.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

well, using coin coins that are famous all over the world will make the risk in trading will be very small. well, even though it's risky to make you lack a little amount of money, but it's still better than using a new coin to trade. well, that's a good idea for a beginner.
Twaterino

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

I guess most people who are new to investing in crypto just read some random opinions from "crypto experts" and invest in the coins/tokens these experts are hyped about. Mr. McAfee is a good example of that. Find your own trading standards and don't follow other people opinions without checking the facts.

racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

Agreed, there are many proven and tested trading strategies out there,
search what suits your need the best.
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

Good advice. Every new comers to crypto should know about this.

Arturo Bandini

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

Hello there, so I am a new one here, and I want to ask you do you have some recommendation for tutorials? You said that beginners need to learn, so any info can be helpful  Smiley Thanks
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

You should stop saying that there are secrets for trading, because it is not true and people might be confused when they see this post, so better to clarify that.
The best thing to trade, is just to learn, that is how you will earn money

When it comes to becoming successful at anything there are no secrets but what it happens is that people do not want to accept the bitter truth that if you want to become successful then you need to work really hard to get there, this is why people keep looking for secrets because they want to find a shortcut, they want to find a way to become successful without working hard but that is impossible.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

Trading needs a lot of strategies like patient, making a research or anything that can help to you to grow your money.
Trading is not easy need a lot of knowledge there before you start better if you have some knowledge before to start it because if you do not have enough knowledge can cause losing your capital.
All these even starts with a very great knowledge. This knowledge is one thing a lot of people do not have because they always refuse to learn most of the time. What some people just want to do now is to hit the exchange and expect to start making money from the fluctuations by buying low and selling high which is not a strategy.

Even if you are buying or selling, there are certain things to be looked at to help fuel that decision, and the truth is that so many people usually discard that and end up facing the consequences.
There is not any secret thing in trading now all you need is to follow the basic market language, strategies according to different market situations, rules and guiding principles. Trading with less valuable currency or coins will give you less return while more valuable currencies will give you huge returns and valuable coins are two which are favorable for long term, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
There can be nothing but the hard work and the efforts which you put in which can then help you in becoming a successful trader in your life. There is no such shortcut which can help you in earning of lot of money and that too in no time.

If you want to become successful, then you must keep on working harder and that you need to learn the techniques which can then help you in making more money.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

Agreed, there are many proven and tested trading strategies out there,
search what suits your need the best.
Yes correct lots of working strategies out there to be used in trading method that shared by most experienced users in crypto trading, if you want to start trading you should need to watch and learn and pick what is the best and much easiest strategy for you to able to get good income in daily or long term investment of course having huge capital is an advantage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: