Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907159 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:53:30 PM

A splendid interview with Doug Casey that can put all your worries about the world government to rest.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/11/nick-giambruno/nation-states-brink-failure/

Doug Casey is a smart idiot, like most other tinfoil hats.

The disintegration of large nation-states into a plethora of smaller ones is precisely what creates the power vacuum that will make the world government possible. Duh.

Why do you think that Rothshilds is protecting Wikileaks and encouraging the destruction of the nation-state, by exposing corruption and for example fomenting a civil war between liberals and conservatives in the USA.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:23:12 AM

I'm over being proud of it, though. This place has lost it's glitter.

Just checking in.  Seems like the energy has left bitcointalk.org.

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 07:49:13 AM

A splendid interview with Doug Casey that can put all your worries about the world government to rest.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/11/nick-giambruno/nation-states-brink-failure/

Doug Casey is a smart idiot, like most other tinfoil hats.

The disintegration of large nation-states into a plethora of smaller ones is precisely what creates the power vacuum that will make the world government possible. Duh.

Why do you think that Rothshilds is protecting Wikileaks and encouraging the destruction of the nation-state, by exposing corruption and for example fomenting a civil war between liberals and conservatives in the USA.

If Doug Casey was an idiot, he'd be poor like a certain big mouth on these forums.

One world government was possible on the basis of creating large unions of countries (EU), this is now falling apart. US is divided too. How do you govern hundreds of small tribes? Power vacuum will not happen, there are a lot of leaders hungry for power, the vacuum will be filled on all levels at light speed.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:21:48 AM

I'm over being proud of it, though. This place has lost it's glitter.

I, for one, am *shocked* the butthurt Gavinista big-blocker brigade would come here and complain about how sour the grapes are.

FWIW, the energy (ie cypherdoc) has also left the pathetic rump forum that he made viable.

I'm equally *shocked* you guys got bored over there so quickly and came crawling back to the forum you supposedly dislike so intensely.   Grin Grin Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 01:36:54 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 06:26:26 AM by vokain

Dollar up, gold down.

Who didn't hear me (and Armstrong) incessantly when gold peaked at $1368?

Gold today $1188.

On the way to $1050. Then possibly $850. We'll have a bottom eventually and then 2018ish or so gold can shine again.

Hmm, just checked.  Yep, my gold is still there!

This grasshopper has the patience to wait until 2018 or even 2068.  Our family's gold will be passed down through the generations.

EDIT:  A Happy Thanksgiving to all (Americans and not)!  If you pause and really look, we all have much to be thankful for.

Gold tanking because India is considering banning gold imports, if they do it could easily drop ~200 more from what Ive been reading.

I don't know, considering correlation/causation

The move will obviously inflate the price of gold in India
Gold's prohibition there may even drive more demand, at the very least on the short term, and would continue if the rupee increasingly becomes worse to hold

Guns and FDR's gold in America follow such a trend.

Globally, India banning gold imports may actually be a signal to accumulate gold (preferably physical).

But all of this stands in the face of increasing demand for knowledge as increased knowledge decreases the cost of the material.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:53:26 PM

Dollar up, gold down.

Gold today $1188.

On the way to $1050. Then possibly $850. We'll have a bottom eventually and then 2018ish or so gold can shine again.

This grasshopper has the patience to wait until 2018 or even 2068.  Our family's gold will be passed down through the generations.

EDIT:  A Happy Thanksgiving to all (Americans and not)!  If you pause and really look, we all have much to be thankful for.

Gold tanking because India is considering banning gold imports, if they do it could easily drop ~200 more from what Ive been reading.

Gold's prohibition there may even drive more demand
Guns in America follows such a trend.

Globally, India banning gold imports may actually be a signal to accumulate gold (preferably physical).

Now how am I supposed to argue with someone suggesting a real reason to buy gold...?

Only reason I can't right now is because it's not easy buying some here in Regensburg (Germany, we're on vacation).

Regensburg, by the way, is very cold.  Reached 1 degree C (max).  Brrr...  How does our friend Risto stand it there in his Estonian castle...? *

* Because he's from even colder Finland?  *shudder*
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 01:54:11 PM

Dollar up, gold down.

Gold today $1188.

Now how am I supposed to argue with someone suggesting a real reason to buy gold...?

Only reason I can't right now is because it's not easy buying some here in Regensburg (Germany, we're on vacation).

Regensburg, by the way, is very cold.  Reached 1 degree C (max).  Brrr...  How does our friend Risto stand it there in his Estonian castle...? *

well if India wants to ban all of their big notes, and now wants to ban gold... then obviously you know what is next to get banned!

beanie babies and magic internetz moneys

people will have to resort to trading rare stamps from the British colonial era
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 03:53:18 AM

Dollar up, gold down.

Gold today $1188.

well if India wants to ban all of their big notes, and now wants to ban gold... then obviously you know what is next to get banned!

beanie babies and magic internetz moneys

Their loss.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 5039

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:41:06 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 06:53:06 PM by Torque

Rpietila,

Glad to hear you are well and in a good place.

Just curious, what are the electricity costs where Malla is located? Any chance of bitcoin mining in such a cold place?

Also a side note - wood stoves are really good at efficiently heating a house, even a big one. Might be an initial cost to purchase and install, but have 2-3+ wood stoves installed in just the right places, and they can heat your entire house all winter long, or even year round.  Not sure if you have already thought of that or not, or if it could be done there.
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 02:54:19 AM

Just curious, what are the electricity costs where Malla is located? Any chance of bitcoin mining in such a cold place?

Also a side note - wood stoves are really good at efficiently heating a house, even a big one. Might be an initial cost to purchase and install, but have 2-3+ wood stoves installed in just the right places, and they can heat your entire house all winter long, or even year round.  Not sure if you have already thought of that or not, or if it could be done there.

My house is large, it is likely that 1-2 wood stoves per room are needed, resulting in about 80 total.

Electricity is affordable, and we have thought of mining.

i think you need some sort of piping running  room temperature liquid or perhaps steam through the floors and walls, and maybe some sort of giant bubble

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 12:31:49 PM

Holy shit rpietila is back.

*bullish*  Grin

Heh I needed to go back 3 pages, to find a single non-legendary* commenter  Grin

*all accounts combined, AnonyMint (iamback, notback, etc) is legendary

Even then the non-legendary one is 868/1000 in becoming legendagy  Cheesy

We need new levels...

The complete list includes:

ActivityPostsUsernameRegistration DateDate of Last PostDays ActivePosts Per DayHours Online Per Day
5184960AnonyMintMar 24, 2013Sep 6, 2014530.39.42.5
42581TheFascistMindSep 9, 2014Oct 8, 201429.319.84.5
84422UnunoctiumTesticlesOct 9, 2014Dec 11, 201462.36.82.2
28184contagionDec 12, 2014Jan 4, 201523.27.93.4
98508iambackJan 5, 2015Mar 21, 201575.26.82.2
4207819TPTB_need_warApr 9, 2015May 17, 2016403.519.44.7
28222sockpuppet1May 6, 2016May 16, 20169.623.14.6
1822888iamnotbackJun 1, 2016Nov 19, 2016171.516.84.1
140017584[cumulative]Mar 24, 2013Nov 19, 20161304.913.5

If we could rank Legendary by total posts, I think I would be near the top of the list if not at the top. My cumulative posts exceed that of all the Legendary posters in this thread over the past 3 days combined. Lauda is my statistical equal (but not cohort), except I would argue (that statistics lie because) my posts are of greater technical effort.

Note that both TPTB_need_war and sockpuppet1 were active simultaneously, so the peak posts per day perhaps exceeded 40.

My recent posts per day I guesstimate is below 10. Hopefully I can get it down to 3 - 5.

Edit: I have apparently more than 1/1000th (0.1%) of all BCT posts:

16887111 Posts in 625653 Topics by 905513 Members. Latest Member: franzpo

Edit#2: Gleb Gamow has nearly as many posts as me and joined more than a year later than I (AnonyMint) did.

How could you forget my (Gleb; Bruno) other account (this one)?

Not counting my 73 sockpuppets I use to talk to myself when I opt for no reason at all to fuck with venerable entities under the auspices of protecting Bitcoin et al.  Roll Eyes Translated: Them nefarious actors in this space honestly believe such to be true, thus I have challenged them to provide definitive proof of such, whereupon if such is the case, theymos has my permission to ban all 75 accounts of mine on this forum, up to and including the ones that don't exist. This act is opened to anybody on the planet (Earth) and has been on the table since over a year now. Notice that I'm still here, ergo them nefarious fucks claiming that I'm a useless fuck et al. in this space are actually the useless fucks et al. in this space.

EDIT: I'm such a useless fuck. I just noticed the following upon rereading what I quoted. I blame this unfortunate event on the author, for he PM'ed me bragging, hence me (Gleb account) knowing about this post. I have now blocked him so that this never happens again.  Tongue Tongue Tongue (not really)

My cumulative posts exceed that of all the Legendary posters in this thread over the past 3 days combined.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 08:01:45 PM

Traders seem to respect the 200 SMA for Monero

yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1510

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:07:04 PM

I'd probably tell myself some similar lie if I turned my back on something.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:56:59 AM

I'd probably tell myself some similar lie if I turned my back on something.

hahahahahaha

Yefi speaking the truth...

Wink

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 5039

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:34:42 PM

Risto, what is it that you seek?

Inner Peace?
Salvation?
Enlightenment?
Knowledge?
Wisdom?
Wealth?
New World Order?
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:27:07 PM

I seek to implode the Jewish debt based scam currency, media, and banking system.  After it implodes, they can always reback a new currency with their CB gold holdings, then fractional reserve it all once again to repeat the cycle.  So the key to winning is either forcing mainstream a currency they do not already hold in reserve, like silver or bitcoin, or by forcing the use of physical gold and silver coins in native form so they cannot fractional reserve it all to infinity through "backing".

Bitcoin doesn't really do well in preventing fractional reserve since everyone will outsource security of their coins and deposit them somewhere, not to mention metals objectively making up the base of Exter's pyramid and Bitcoin being above it.  It would just be an arb process of bad money driving out good money and people still using metals as the primary store of value.

TLDR:  The primary method of defeating the bankers is physical silver coins used as currency, not gold or silver "backed" anything.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:52:32 PM

Sorry about freaking some of you out by telling the truth about what is happening. It is very precious: I am a connoisseur of experiences, and this is unprecedented for me. Some of it I felt when I was "young", like about 20 years ago, some I experienced about 15 years ago, and then some in 2011 (and 2013). But a large part is also completely new and never happened before.

If you are reading this thread, you are special. This thread is special, and if you don't care about it, why would you read it? I am not reading stuff that does not interest me either.

I could totally post some trivialities about bitcoin and monero price action or other stuff that happens in this world. But so can so many others that there would not be too much added value in that.

Why do I even post if I know for sure that it's not likely to cultivate the atmosphere of connectedness between dear reader and yours truly? Well first of all I don't see it that way. Some of you appreciate what I post. (Others would do better to not spew negativity here as it is not allowed, this is a self-moderated thread, and gaslighting is gone forever from my life, including this thread.) Perhaps due to the levelup, I am in need of new mentors, and capable of digesting and assimilating new wisdom, which I previously could not. Perhaps posting about it here will cause them to contact me.

Rock on, friend Risto.  It's OK to want it all (Torque's list), LOL.

Actually that was a wonderful post, I had not considered that (my red emphasis).  Yep, you are the only one who can post your unique experiences, and we can choose to read this thread if so (I do).

People you want to meet will eventually show up.  Smiley
iamnotback

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:13:15 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 01:37:04 AM by iamnotback

Sorry I clicked OROBTC's post from the Speculation list, thinking there might be something about the Bitcoin breakout or something slightly interesting to read.  Roll Eyes

Risto, what is it that you seek?

Inner Peace? <-- pretty much have it
Salvation?  <-- have it
Enlightenment? <-- not for myself, but about 7 billion people need it badly
Knowledge? <-- not really, it makes me weary
Wisdom? <-- hell yeah
Wealth? <-- could not care less (although it's easy for me to say so)
New World Order? <-- not in the usual dystopian meaning but some biblical new age would be cool

The questions were too easy for a genius with a 167 IQ. How about we stop patting ourselves on the back and contemplate about swimming in the ocean instead of a small pond.

Greater challenges?
Impact a billion humans directly?
Pass our DNA to 1/4 of the human population as Genghis Khan did?

Most of us know we will never accomplish such great feats, but then again we also don't have a 1-in-a-million intellect.
iamnotback

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:29:28 AM

How could you forget my (Gleb; Bruno) other account (this one)?

Bitcointalk must be a big enough place that not everyone knows your history.

Not counting my 73 sockpuppets I use to talk to myself when I opt for no reason at all to fuck with venerable entities under the auspices of protecting Bitcoin et al.  Roll Eyes Translated: Them nefarious actors in this space honestly believe such to be true, thus I have challenged them to provide definitive proof of such, whereupon if such is the case, theymos has my permission to ban all 75 accounts of mine on this forum, up to and including the ones that don't exist. This act is opened to anybody on the planet (Earth) and has been on the table since over a year now. Notice that I'm still here, ergo them nefarious fucks claiming that I'm a useless fuck et al. in this space are actually the useless fucks et al. in this space.

EDIT: I'm such a useless fuck. I just noticed the following upon rereading what I quoted. I blame this unfortunate event on the author, for he PM'ed me bragging, hence me (Gleb account) knowing about this post. I have now blocked him so that this never happens again.  Tongue Tongue Tongue (not really)

My cumulative posts exceed that of all the Legendary posters in this thread over the past 3 days combined.

I thought it was expression of camaraderie for those who post voraciously without concern for the useless fucking of mods and egotards who talk to themselves in self-moderated threads for the "special" anointed (oitmented) yesmen.

I'll try to resist falling through this booty trap again.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 11:18:26 PM

If I were "them"...
The unmarked cars or aviation would come into the area for installing electronic surveillance on wireless devices at the minimum.

They would arrive, linger for a minute or two once in range of devices with a femtocell, and then leave.
There is simple and cheap technology for doing these sorts of things available to all law enforcement.
http://thehackernews.com/2016/01/drtbox-cellphone-interception.html

There is a fun project underway for detection/countermeasures against these that is quite useful for protecting a geography you control.  It already does most of what you might want and is not so expensive.
http://hackaday.com/2016/08/09/how-to-detect-and-find-rogue-cell-towers/
Much cheaper than castle walls.

If a castle wanted a more active defense, HERF devices are very effective against most vehicles.  It would have to be abandoned.  If flying it would likely crash and be messy.
https://www.theengineer.co.uk/issues/october-digital-edition-2/radio-beam-device-can-disable-car-and-boat-engines-from-50m/

The detection of these sort of active defenses is such that it would benefit from underground wiring so the heat from the wire would not draw a line to all of them from higher altitude infrared scanning.  A good amount of capacitance at the device location is useful, so that it would still function if the wires were cut.  As with any technology, maintenance and testing is the ongoing chore.
Just some fun things to think about.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: