Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 669 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:13:02 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2020, 07:24:27 PM by ColorlessK
Merited by bitcoinmuseum (13), ChuckBuck (5), truncus (2)

deleted

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:13:19 PM

Reserved

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
vatalay

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:27:43 PM

This project is exactly what I'm looking for, the real excitement is here, I'm really impressed with your progeny and your site, I can not wait to take part in your pros, I congratulate you
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

Very interesting project. I'm sure that if you manage to realize your plans, it really will be a micro-revolution in the educational sphere. Good luck!
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

I believe Code of Talent Blockchain will be a great success with an incredible setup and can't wait for the ICO to begin
pimpa

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

A good start, I believe in you  Smiley
Marinanik2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

very interesting project, education decides much in our life
Audi-BMW1988

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

We are familiar with the traditional problems of education - expensive training, formal assessment of knowledge, problems with work and so on. Code of Talent set out to provide access to education for all who are interested in their career development, as well as to teach the necessary skills for the modern production of all, no matter where in the world they live. The project is very important, because today wins not the one who controls the space, but the one who occupies the future. The Project has every chance to become a winner in this difficult task!
BTCW
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 235

Click "+Merit" top-right corner

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

Looked at your "fast facts." Learners "get paid to learn" and teachers "get paid to teach". Wonderful... Who is paying for it?

SendBTC.me <<< amazing imitative
Bourne323

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

Code of Talent
Ignite Learning Motivation with Micro-Learning and its purpose is to create equal opportunities for everyone on the planet, by igniting their motivation to learn and develop their skills and talents, otherwise, they don’t stand a chance in the world of tomorrow. We empower educators to use micro-learning in the classrooms or as follow-up sessions, while allowing people from all over the world to join, contribute and learn from others. We uncover the “wisdom of many” to foster bright ideas and purposeful knowledge.
Den2872

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

Interesting and nice project. I m happy to join hear.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

The brief description of the project is interesting. I would like to see more detailed information from a technical point of view. We are waiting for the white paper.
tayecrypto

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

wow...another great project...i like the details on your whitepaper...nice one from the team
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

For all Russians

Code of Talent Russian Announcement you can find on the link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4413198

I will be the moderator of the topic, I will report all the important news about the project in Russian.

kazd

Activity: 165

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

how 2 do translation bounty? where to publish it?
filipe3x

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

how 2 do translation bounty? where to publish it?

all this takes place on a special site called BountyHive, which is a special place where Bounty Hunters gathers and there are about 25,000 members. There are also several companies there and all the tasks concerning programs are issued there
fridaydrink

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:44:58 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 11:38:20 AM by fridaydrink

I do not quite understand the usefulness of the project.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

Paid to learn )))
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Paid to learn )))

Well, yes, it will link teachers with the students. There will be convenient small groups of up to 40 people. A convenient 10-minute training session.

But what about this new thing? Is it only that you will be paid tokens for the classes that you attend. I do not quite understand what monetization is.
baronofficiall2

Merit: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

The e-learning industry, one of the fastest growing and growing sectors in the world, is not very effective because of the problems such as lack of effective participation, lack of personalization of contents and lack of effective communication among people. The Code of Talent enhances motivation by providing a higher level of communication between teachers and students by making the training process more efficient by creating a micro revolution in the educational mosque. The Code of Talent approach, aimed at overcoming all problems, has emerged as the world's first block-chain-aided micro-learning platform specifically designed and elaborated to increase people's motivation to learn. As we all know, education is the main cause of humanity, both for its successes and for its failures. It is directly related to the level of education that supports the ability to understand, evaluate and make decisions in every detail of the world. There is also a lack of education on the basis of the social and political complexities and problems that lived in our present age. We believe that these problems can be solved with the Code of Talent training, which identifies this problem very well, and tries to make education exciting. The Code of Talent believes that micro-learning is the solution, believing that motivating both students and teachers is necessary for success in education. In short, education and training have to be made more interactive, playable and engaging, with shorter, personalized sessions. In addition to all these, millions of people are deprived of quality education because of the difficulty of accessing expensive and quality education. Believing that the problem is solved by the help of technology and the support of block-chain technology, Code of Talent has created a new ecosystem of higher quality, more useful, learning-centered, motivating and interactive for the global education environment. One of the most important goals of this platform is the need for educational curricula to be associated with the skills required in today's rapidly changing economy. Only then will the students be prepared for technological improvements and for the expectations of the labor market and for changing demands. As the most important features of this platform are learned and taught, daily learning sessions are limited to 10 minutes and direct teacher student interaction is provided in groups of up to 40 participants. Educators throughout the world will be rewarded for their progress and achievements, while trainers will receive tokens for the quality, interaction and participation of the micro-learning content. You can follow the steps from the links below to get detailed information about the project and to be included in the public offering. Website: You can follow the steps from the links below to get detailed information about the project and to be included in the public offering.
adelablue

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

Paid to learn? Who pays the learner exactly? The system?? Don't quite get the point?
andriw

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

one of the COT advantages mentioned is direct teacher interaction, then what kind of interaction? whether like video chat or just texting in the middle of the learning process takes place?
BountyKingDom

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

kryx

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

Looked at your "fast facts." Learners "get paid to learn" and teachers "get paid to teach". Wonderful... Who is paying for it?

Is it possible for someone to reply to the question above? Just a plain and simple answer for newbies
lunar blazz

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

what method do you apply? Are you sure that this project will help many students and even teachers? If it is true, give me a reason briefly, thank you for your answer, you can do it.

xiaocaiye

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

Code of talent is design to uplift peoples learning motivation by allowing people to earn while they learn. I hope the team work more on the marketing so that lot of people get to know about code of talent project.
Aleksandr825

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

The idea is wonderful, I wish you good luck in further promotion and development of your company, in my opinion you have a great future, an excellent team.
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

I think using this talent method will make children more enthusiastic in learning, their ideas are very good, I will support you, enthusiasm for the team in marketing.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

Is it possible for someone to reply to the question above? Just a plain and simple answer for newbies

I'd like also to get some answers, it just looks too good...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

The concept and purpose of Code of Talent project is amazing. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. Development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: