Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ways to serve Country Economically.  (Read 712 times)
waqasniaz007 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:19:13 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 08:56:25 PM by waqasniaz007

In your opinion, what are the best way to serve country economically?
In my opinion following ways should be considered.
1. Better and free education system where everyone can get better education to achieve his/her goals.
2. Proper usage of governments funds in urban and rural areas for infrastructure.
3. Building new industries and companies to create more employment opportunities.
4. Better and free health policy for everyone.
5. Better law and order satuation so that foreigner can be attracted to invest in your country and pay you taxes and give employment opportunities.
6. Raising high standard of living by reducing inflation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

1. Better and free education system where everyone can get better education to achieve his/her goals.
2. Proper usage of governments funds in urban and rural areas for infrastructure.
3. Building new industries and companies to create more employment opportunities.
5. Better law and order satuation so that foreigner can be attracted to invest in your country and pay you taxes and give employment opportunities.

7-Adopting blockchain technology and make students learn about how it works through education so they can implement it on campanies and offer solutions never seen before later when they will be working.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

I think in government and to improve the economy as you stated above is very good, which I think here is in the application of law, must be added again with a very firm action against corruption, as we all know that corruption that is the main cause of destruction, it must be eliminated until clean, here is my opinion about the economic growth you put forward
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

#1 News media has become too centralized and monopolized. In the USA there should be an anti trust lawsuit or a repeal of the telecommunications act of 1996 which allowed the news media to become too centralized under Bill Clinton's administration. There are too many agendas being pushed in the media and too much bias. Example of this is the media's trend towards being anti bitcoin. Better information, more independent news, these things will help the public to be better educated and informed and help them to support the right policies.

#2 The glass steagall act which was repealed in 1999 might need to be reinstated. Better separation of investment banking from commercial banking could produce less risk in derivatives and bank trading producing a more stable and prosperous economy.

#3 State subsidized bitcoin and crypto. State provided investment funding in more objective and fair analysis and media coverage of the benefits of crypto currencies in providing value to economies and neglected demographics.

The list of ways to better serve a nation economically would be long. I think the above would constitute a good start.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

Or just ignore everything related to the current system and focus on what you plan to achieve for yourself. It's pointless in my opinion to focus on whatever is better for governments to do when you know it's not going to happen. I rather focus on what I can do for myself, which is taking distance from this system and stop supporting it with tax payments as much as I can. I know I can't escape from paying taxes entirely, but one thing I can be sure of is that they won't be taxing the majority of my crypto holdings, and that alone is already a major achievement for me. We're stuck in a system we can get out of with Bitcoin. Use it. Smiley
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

There are lots of ways on how serve our country economically.
1.There should be a free high standards of education.
2.There should be a free medication to people who cant afford.
3.All taxes collected should be used in legit projects in government.
4.Build more imprastructures and other industrial things to expand more job vacancies.
5.There should be a mandatory livelihood education to everyone so that they have knowledge and skills on how to look for a job in near future.
6.Lastly for me to have a better economy everyone should follow the rules and regulations in our country.Enable to have a secured and safe country and to attract foreign investors.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

1. Free education exists in a few countries but its shit. They don't teach as well as private schools.

2. This will never happen. Stop living in a virtual reality. Give yourself a pinch. You'll realize.

3. Aren't there enough industries. Global Warming still exists. Unless you want humans to totally ditch earth and go to Mars.

4. It exists in a few countries and again it is shit/inadequate.

5. Corruption/bribe will never cease to exist. So no.

6. Inflation won't be reduced until the money is not being hoarded. Also US has to stop printing notes unnecessarily.

So every point is shit,because the world we live in sucks.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
waqasniaz007 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

1. Free education exists in a few countries but its shit. They don't teach as well as private schools.

2. This will never happen. Stop living in a virtual reality. Give yourself a pinch. You'll realize.

3. Aren't there enough industries. Global Warming still exists. Unless you want humans to totally ditch earth and go to Mars.

4. It exists in a few countries and again it is shit/inadequate.

5. Corruption/bribe will never cease to exist. So no.

6. Inflation won't be reduced until the money is not being hoarded. Also US has to stop printing notes unnecessarily.

So every point is shit,because the world we live in sucks.
I just shared my opinion i know everything can not be perfect in this world because of corrupt governments.  Opinions can not be shit.
Zekemporium

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:04:40 AM

Thats the thing which government should do in first place but they dont. They are always under the political burden and thus plans of nation building never come along the same as it is planned. Government also gets changed every 5 year and thus new plans are re-made and previous one are left to die.

There are many things which comes the way of developing country economically. However, every nation does the job sincerely no matte what. Thats the thing needed most and it can contribute greatly. I believe the change should start from individual mind only and if that happens then it could affect the whole nation. Tax payments, educating people, job vacancies and proper infrastructure of country, yes all these things are needed for that.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

To me, there are two simple ways. Love your country and discipline yourself.

Ideas will come and there are so many different ways for those who are in charge to serve and think about the economic status of our country. You can do anything that you believe is serving your country and if you do it constantly and without fail, then the very that you do will sooner or later have a greater effect and greater service to your country's economy.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

7-Adopting blockchain technology and make students learn about how it works through education so they can implement it
This is a good point. And not only that. It is amazing how little education the society as a whole offers to its members regarding money and finances. This is done deliberately to keep people ignorant so they can be exploited more easily. We are used to giving up our own power to the banks and financial institutions. With Blockchain technology, we can be educated to be completely in charge of our money.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:11:36 AM

I think leaving everything aise just paying taxes and fighting against corruption will do all these things by themselves.
The real problem is that the tax doesn't go where it should go..it gets deposited in the pockets of big politicians and therefore projects like these never work out .
So I feel ..the main thing that we need to do is to fight corruption if..it happens then things like that will start getting out in the open accessible to general public.

Also blockchain technology is a different thing firstly one should think about educating people .. more than half of the population is not educated in developing countries ..the ones adopting these technologies will be 1-2 % of the lot and no one will know about it and it will be more like the rich people thing for them.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

i think first thing the government does to support everything is to allocate for education and health. i think with the provision of both of them, a country will have high human resources, and will be able to run all aspects of government

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

What you state is true but it is the goal of every country. In several years, they are creating laws that will help their citizeb but as I compare rich countries to poor countries, it only suggests that those countries that are willing to accept change even though it has not been proven in other country makes it at the top.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
zencipher

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

Everyone can help or serve his or her motherland from their own place by doing different things primarily by obeying rules and order of nation, by paying tax, by maintaining social peace and harmony, providing employment opportunities, etc.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

You’re totally right man. But it’s not a must you will do most of these things mentioned here, cause not everyone can afford it. But it’s always good for a community to have schools cause they are very important for the future leaders. And by the way, not only we the people are supposed to do all those jobs, the government should play their own part too. They claim to be our leaders, but are doing the opposite. I don’t know how worthless pigs manage to get into the government and answer leaders.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

I think more education over politics can bring revolution in the country. The era is changing too fast and now there is science over rituals and more sciences over the politics too! We should have 100% education system in the country and thus it can help grow the country in perfect direction. When I say its era of science and technology the we should all know that its what we doing currently too! Look at the progress of those country's who has advance tech and education system they are ahead of others and thats the proof of stable economy. So yeah those are the valid and most important parts which must be taken care of within the nation if they want to grow economically strong.  Cheesy

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

Common platforms of elected officials in improving the people's way of life but those are just merely promises specially if you live in a third world country where in lots of corrupt officials sitting their ass off just to steal money from the government. Sad but true, this is the main reason why lots of under developed countries have been struggling to attain financial freedom even in their homes due to less job opportunities that should be provided by the government for the betterment of their people.

I think more education over politics can bring revolution in the country. The era is changing too fast and now there is science over rituals and more sciences over the politics too! We should have 100% education system in the country and thus it can help grow the country in perfect direction. When I say its era of science and technology the we should all know that its what we doing currently too! Look at the progress of those country's who has advance tech and education system they are ahead of others and thats the proof of stable economy. So yeah those are the valid and most important parts which must be taken care of within the nation if they want to grow economically strong.  Cheesy

I concur but there are lots of things in life that isn't taught in school. I know education is the key to success but I've known some people that are already professionals with good degrees that are still in a rat race.

We need to teach our young ones how to manage money and don't spend more than what they earn. It's financial management that could change our lives.
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

Try to make a good money stewardship in your home that way, your children will be learning, you will be beneficial to country

Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

I think all of those things are the best ways to serve our country in so many aspects especially in economically. But aside from that for me the other ways to support and serve our community is to stop corruption because the main reason why does our society suffering economic problem. Corruptions could affect all things that people needed in the community like education, jobs, agricultural industry, and so many more. So as a citizen I think corruption and corrupt people is the biggest problem of the world.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: