Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 year of the bear market  (Read 1673 times)
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

You know it sounds very possible that it is like that, those things teachers to be patient enough, to hold and value the things that we are having, I learnt to be more patient in this period.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
troay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

Perhaps we will see the growth of the market this year. It will begin when no one will not wait and most investors will sell their coins without waiting for growth.
BurakTurk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

It remains very little! We are now at the very bottom! Soon we will start to grow! Do not despair ! Believe that soon the growth will begin!
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

My prediction is that 2018 is the year of the bear market. 2017 was the year of the bull run. We won't be seeing a bull run not for another year or so. People just got into crypto after 2017. Now that people realise opportunity. U must wait for the arrival. Because reality slaps in the face.

Hahaha, funny! But it is all true, I have the same anticipation. We faced so many fud news about the upcoming growth, and still, we are in the deep ass Smiley
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

Most likely half a year of 2018 was bearish because now the market is strengthening and forming a new trend  Wink

vbnc1121

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

The whole market is in a depressed state.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:38:00 PM

My prediction is that 2018 is the year of the bear market. 2017 was the year of the bull run. We won't be seeing a bull run not for another year or so. People just got into crypto after 2017. Now that people realise opportunity. U must wait for the arrival. Because reality slaps in the face.

Your prediction does not have a basis, I would have believe you, check through past year shart, the bull period, tend to commence during the 3Q of the year, as the space is evolve sure we can have several changes in the space, Year 2018 wont be a bear market season.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

i don't think so, because if you can see in 2017 Q1, Q2 and Q3 is the bear markets and Q4 the bull run was coming
so, i think market will repeat itself my friend

Although its hard to predict but I think you are right market will get alive last quarter of the year maybe this is same last year. The bullish happening every last quarter of the year. So for now just calm and relax the day of harvesting  your coin will always come.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

I believe that it's too early to talk about the beginning of a bear market, you just have to regard the trend change as a signal to fix profits and revise your trading strategy.
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

I am confident that there will be more market kickbacks. 2018 will show how players can be aggressively opposed to this sphere.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

It is true like that, because the facts are very painful when looking at the market.
For now it is not recommended to trade cryptocurrency.

I hope everything will be fine.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

It is true like that, because the facts are very painful when looking at the market.
For now it is not recommended to trade cryptocurrency.

I hope everything will be fine.

yeah market is really down now and if we will made trades now we can get huge loss, better to keep holding and keep believing that soon all will return back to normal again.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ethmylovee

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

Perhaps 2018 is the year of the downtrend of crypto, not just crypto, bitcoin, altcoins, but also gold and dollars.
I have been waiting for uptrend since May, and now it's August, the market is worse. I still hope this year bitcoin will return to $ 10k Smiley
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

Most likely half a year of 2018 was bearish because now the market is strengthening and forming a new trend  Wink
I give the same comment. 2018 may be a difficult year for Cryptocurrency, but if it goes through the hardships, I would have a new tendency to take shape. Trends often formed in difficulties and it is solid to overcome difficulties.
NQkeemi

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

I don't figure market would go much lower from what we have now . Investigate bitcoin cost and contrast it and mining trouble , and you will comprehend there is no much space to tumble from current levels. I don't figure market will turn out to be extremely bullish this year , however it definitelly will be more sound contrasting with what we have now.
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

Your prediction does not have a basis, I would have believe you, check through past year shart, the bull period, tend to commence during the 3Q of the year, as the space is evolve sure we can have several changes in the space, Year 2018 wont be a bear market season.
current condition in market doesnt representated to condition at 2018.we still have several months to pass, and maybe moths left can changed direction.is it become bullish or bearish movement in market.just wait untill end of year to said about it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:30:26 AM

Yes year 2018 has been having a series of bear market period but I think the current bear market conditions is the worst but I still feel it will get better
huyenngocc

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

2018 market downturn has not seen signs of stopping
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

I think it's true because the proof of the cryptocurrency market has lost its entire financial cycle of around $ 500,000,000.

That value is very large and it might take many investors for all that to increase the price of Bitcoin back to $ 19,800.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

We can't do the prediction about the market.We can wish only the year of 2018 will give us good reward .Market growth has just begun in the begning of the 2019 market give us response beyond our expectation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: