Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts  (Read 1403935 times)
FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 06:04:54 AM

We are down. I don't yet know why, we're contacting our host.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 06:09:11 AM

OK Freemoney keep us updated.
What are you going to do for people on tables? How soon to expect refunds?? Let us know thanks.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 06:19:05 AM

What are you going to do for people on tables? How soon to expect refunds?? Let us know thanks.

we have 1.5+ yr history of always being fair, open, honest and doing the right thing.  This case will be no exception.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 06:34:08 AM

we have 1.5+ yr history of always being fair, open, honest and doing the right thing.  This case will be no exception.

ok just wondering about an eta. the site is back but no refund yet.

FreeMoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 06:59:44 AM

ok just wondering about an eta. the site is back but no refund yet.

You can write to admin@sealswithclubs.eu or PM me and I'll take care of you.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Zedster

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 09:13:47 AM

2)  you want us to buy ads in Cardplayer / Bluff / Pnews / etc and make a big noise in the poker world.  Remember this is a major cost - something we are looking into, something we are likely to fire on soon, but something that is not to be taken lightly.

I really think it you need a nice standalone downloadable client, or a vastly improved in-browser experience before it's worth spending significant money on advertising to regular poker players.  The flash Poker Mavens interface feels clunky and unprofessional, and probably puts a lot of people off the site.  The existence of an Android app proves that it's possible to make a client independent of the Mavens interface.  I realise it's a big job to make a nice poker client, but I also think it's crucial to do so.

I think you are probably right, but I want to say two things.

First the Poker Mavens software is like a proof of work for good flash programming.  It works about as good as it possibly could using that bloated platform.  I find the software runs smoothly and is easy to use.

Secondly, I have rather enjoyed the backroom honest feel of playing poker against people who are regulars and you get to know their game.  There is a wide variety of skill levels at seals.  There are folks who can play the game well, but there are enough bad players to make it a profitable place for a semi-skilled player to park his ass.

In some ways a nice standalone client seems like it would draw the hud using 100nl reg types who just turn the game into a mechanical exercise.

The part in bold, that's what I was thinking today. Part of what I like about playing at seals is the fact their's no HUD/Tracker. Then again how long before someone makes one for the existing client? If it hasn't already been done. Hope not though.

Also, little more feedback:
Had a nice session with the Android client again today and everything about it is awesome. Can't fault it apart from ONE little thing: When you raise a bet, it opens the native Android keyboard as well as the interface to specify how much you want to raise. Quite a few times this has lead to me typing in the wrong number (very wrong numbers at times, eg 25 instead of 5). Not fun placing the cursor in the correct place, press backspace, type bet, click done, click bet. That's the current bet process quite often.

What I suggest:
When you click raise, don't have it opening the native keyboard. Keep the specify raise window exactly how it is but without the keyboard (keep the buttons eg. [1/2][3/4][pot], and the slider) and add plus (+) and minus (-) buttons so you can also increase the bets in controlled increments. So in the 1/2 blinds the +/- would increase 1 chip, and in the bigger stakes rooms it could be more.

Basically the slider would look like this(ish): [-]||---O------||
  • <25>
Then if someone really wants to type a bet manually, have it open the native keyboard when you tap the number of chips.

This would reduce mistakes (causing frustration), and speed up the game pace a little.

Coming to think about it I don't know if there already is a +/- on the slider or not? But I don't want to log back on to check right now or I'll be tempted to play all night.

I am sorry but the lack of poker tracking software is a just a ridiculous excuse not to want a better client.  The idea of Seals is it's strong point at the moment the software is very much its weakness.  I personally hate the software, I play there because I can play with BTC.  (right now I don't play there at all do to bad beats  Angry )

First off no poker tracking software company is going to pay attention to site with so little traffic.  So until there is more traffic then you have nothing to worry about.  If you don't want more traffic then you really do not understand the game of poker.  For every person that uses tracking software there are 5 that don't.  And really tracking software has it's best advantage with major multitabling and most of these guys are pretty good to start with. Not much major multitabling going on when the average amount of tables running is 7.  Yes I use tracking software but if I sit a single table not using my tracking software and can't spot the fish in 20 minutes I have no right to be there then anyway.  Now if I seat at 10 tables there is no way in hell I will spot much.  No one is playing close to that many table.  I would say 3 tops. The whole tracking software argument just irks me.  Go play on facebook then.  I want more traffic on Seals

When I made the the comment to Bryan that started this thread it was not about more advertising and such. I was asking him to to put Seals on MPEx. To generate some capitol for the site.  I know I would buy.

I feel that yes there needs to be way better software before money is spent on advertising.  Even BTC on Tilt had much nicer software and no one knows wft it is.  Software is Seals weakness it will not grow until the software does.  So if you just want to play on a novelty BTC poker site because you don't like players that are playing the game to win then stick with what ya have.  I just hope that tracking software is not the reason there is not new software in the works.

I want to see Seals succeed so I can multitable my SnGs and call it home.  Right now I just call it neat to play with.
TingCoin

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 12:57:50 PM

2)  you want us to buy ads in Cardplayer / Bluff / Pnews / etc and make a big noise in the poker world.  Remember this is a major cost - something we are looking into, something we are likely to fire on soon, but something that is not to be taken lightly.

I really think it you need a nice standalone downloadable client, or a vastly improved in-browser experience before it's worth spending significant money on advertising to regular poker players.  The flash Poker Mavens interface feels clunky and unprofessional, and probably puts a lot of people off the site.  The existence of an Android app proves that it's possible to make a client independent of the Mavens interface.  I realise it's a big job to make a nice poker client, but I also think it's crucial to do so.

I think you are probably right, but I want to say two things.

First the Poker Mavens software is like a proof of work for good flash programming.  It works about as good as it possibly could using that bloated platform.  I find the software runs smoothly and is easy to use.

Secondly, I have rather enjoyed the backroom honest feel of playing poker against people who are regulars and you get to know their game.  There is a wide variety of skill levels at seals.  There are folks who can play the game well, but there are enough bad players to make it a profitable place for a semi-skilled player to park his ass.

In some ways a nice standalone client seems like it would draw the hud using 100nl reg types who just turn the game into a mechanical exercise.

The part in bold, that's what I was thinking today. Part of what I like about playing at seals is the fact their's no HUD/Tracker. Then again how long before someone makes one for the existing client? If it hasn't already been done. Hope not though.

Had a nice session with the Android client again today and everything about it is awesome. Can't fault it apart from ONE little thing: When you raise a bet, it opens the native Android keyboard as well as the interface to specify how much you want to raise. Quite a few times this has lead to me typing in the wrong number (very wrong numbers at times, eg 25 instead of 5). Not fun placing the cursor in the correct place, press backspace, type bet, click done, click bet. That's the current bet process quite often.

What I suggest:
When you click raise, don't have it opening the native keyboard. Keep the specify raise window exactly how it is but without the keyboard (keep the buttons eg. [1/2][3/4][pot], and the slider) and add plus (+) and minus (-) buttons so you can also increase the bets in controlled increments. So in the 1/2 blinds the +/- would increase 1 chip, and in the bigger stakes rooms it could be more.

• <25>
Then if someone really wants to type a bet manually, have it open the native keyboard when you tap the number of chips.

This would reduce mistakes (causing frustration), and speed up the game pace a little.

Coming to think about it I don't know if there already is a +/- on the slider or not? But I don't want to log back on to check right now or I'll be tempted to play all night.

I am sorry but the lack of poker tracking software is a just a ridiculous excuse not to want a better client.  The idea of Seals is it's strong point at the moment the software is very much its weakness.  I personally hate the software, I play there because I can play with BTC.  (right now I don't play there at all do to bad beats  Angry )

First off no poker tracking software company is going to pay attention to site with so little traffic.  So until there is more traffic then you have nothing to worry about.  If you don't want more traffic then you really do not understand the game of poker.  For every person that uses tracking software there are 5 that don't.  And really tracking software has it's best advantage with major multitabling and most of these guys are pretty good to start with. Not much major multitabling going on when the average amount of tables running is 7.  Yes I use tracking software but if I sit a single table not using my tracking software and can't spot the fish in 20 minutes I have no right to be there then anyway.  Now if I seat at 10 tables there is no way in hell I will spot much.  No one is playing close to that many table.  I would say 3 tops. The whole tracking software argument just irks me.  Go play on facebook then.  I want more traffic on Seals

When I made the the comment to Bryan that started this thread it was not about more advertising and such. I was asking him to to put Seals on MPEx. To generate some capitol for the site.  I know I would buy.

I feel that yes there needs to be way better software before money is spent on advertising.  Even BTC on Tilt had much nicer software and no one knows wft it is.  Software is Seals weakness it will not grow until the software does.  So if you just want to play on a novelty BTC poker site because you don't like players that are playing the game to win then stick with what ya have.  I just hope that tracking software is not the reason there is not new software in the works.

I want to see Seals succeed so I can multitable my SnGs and call it home.  Right now I just call it neat to play with.

You are right, they shouldn't choose not to improve the client based on Trackers and calculators. I use them too, on every room I play at except for Seals, I was simply stating that I enjoy playing at a room where nobody can currently use one.

Also, you bash the software a little too much.

The Android client is actually quite good, apart from what I mentioned in the quote above about Raising bets and maybe a few other tweaks. And the PC browser client just needs its table browser sorting out. There was a Tourny yesterday that I wanted to play. But I had NO idea what position player would win how much money because the details were so unclear. It said something like position 2-4 100%, 6-7 65% etc. I was thinking... What the hell. There was no way to check the payout.

Anyway, yeah I agree.
All this room needs is a downloadable client. It's a great room. I'm still going to play here regardless.

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
deadserious

Activity: 121
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 02:50:42 PM

What I suggest:

• <25>

Excellent feedback.  Please send that suggestion to android at swc dot eu, with the swc obviously spelled out.

Also, if you want access to the closed beta to see where we are going with the android app, please do mention it in the email.
Zedster

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 03:08:48 PM

The Android client is actually quite good, apart from what I mentioned in the quote above about Raising bets and maybe a few other tweaks.

I am actually helping with the graphics for the droid app.  I made the new tables so far.  Cool
Zedster

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 03:19:30 PM

LOL this was one reason for one of my aforementioned bad beats. Typed in a bet and hit the button before I noticed the default bet was still in the box and my bet digits were just added to that. This put me well over my stack not noticing until my stack is just pixel representation on the screen. 

I had AA and was gonna bet at the flop but no intention of shoving.  So now I shoved way too much into a very small pot. 100BB. Well, we will come him Mr. Bingo, thinks a good long while and calls. I think he backdoored a flush or something. Helmuth woulda flipped. 

So yeah the bet input could use some work but it is a very nice start, better that online maybe.
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 05:51:29 PM

1)  tytytyty for all feedback. 

2)  I appreciate the requests for "Mpex" or other btc-stock exchange listings.  I do not think that is the way SwC is going to go.  I understand the ones that have suggested it (there have been many suggesting to me personally) are very excited about Seals and want to see us grow. 

3) Fastest Finger Freeroll 2,000 chip edition (2 free bitcoins) VERY VERY SOON:

FFF-A%I137F9Z&
FFF-3^*UXFP9IY
FFF-P5KE2YMZCS

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Prattler

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 06:02:40 PM

FFF-A%I137F9Z&
FFF-3^*UXFP9IY
FFF-P5KE2YMZCS

I might be wrong, but it seems these codes were redeemed before you even posted them here.
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 06:09:51 PM

FFF-A%I137F9Z&
FFF-3^*UXFP9IY
FFF-P5KE2YMZCS

I might be wrong, but it seems these codes were redeemed before you even posted them here.

They were also posted on the Twitter account.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 06:53:06 PM

I just hope that tracking software is not the reason there is not new software in the works.

I'm sure it isn't. I don't even see how that possibly could be the case.
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 07:20:00 PM

FFF-A%I137F9Z&
FFF-3^*UXFP9IY
FFF-P5KE2YMZCS

They were also posted on the Twitter account.

totally blew it.  Sorry guys, copy-pasted the same 3 codes to twitter and to here.... DOH!   [also deleted 3 codes randomly, but hey, they don't cost anything]

oh, and the timestamps - they are in server time, aka ET, and I am on the west coast, aka PT.  I think they always look like they are ~3 hrs old?

milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 08:44:45 PM

totally blew it. 

oh, and the timestamps - they are in server time, aka ET, and I am on the west coast, aka PT.  I think they always look like they are ~3 hrs old?

Pretty sure you can still figure out math. lol -1

Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2013, 08:25:31 AM

totally blew it. 

Pretty sure you can still figure out math. lol -1

lolz

FFF-ST32WR*5VX
FFF-8*NMA9IHYP
FFF-8D5MRQ4NXI

fresh ones I swear!!!!

TingCoin

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 04:23:01 PM

Glad the feedback was useful Smiley, I will indeed email that feedback when I get the time to do so. I'll try and keep the reports coming through best as I can, want to see the room succeed and I'm certain it will.

Will happily play with the closed beta build too Smiley

Glad to be of some use Tongue

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 12:42:43 AM

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣
 ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣
 ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ FASTEST FINGER FEBRUARY FIVEHUNDO FREEROLL ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

FFF-49S6NM7P!   (add a T)
FFF-2RY5*7J6H  (add a percent sign 2nd to last)
FFF-XGQFP5%3E (the last character is one of the keys on your phone you rarely use, non-numberical)

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 12:15:32 AM

There are two tournaments in the lobby, including the Monday PLO, that are in the past.  There is no Monday PLO scheduled for tonight, even though it's Monday.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: