Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping Nxt and here's why you should too  (Read 21256 times)
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:00:32 AM

i'm not dried at all, opposite. Smart moves are smart. You have to be a moron to sell as soon as it goes down. It always goes up again, be patient. How is it difficult to understand that ?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NWO (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:01:12 AM

yep OP have to be happy, it's crashing since yesterday and i didn't see high market manipulation at all like he stated. Only pretty small amounts are traded  Roll Eyes

Buy op, buy !

Yeah, the admin of dgex has a volume bot. The other day there were probably 50+ buy 400 Nxt orders.

I'm still trying to sell my 50,000 Nxt  Cry I had a sell at 0.00007 thinking some suckers would pump up the price. Next day it was trading for 0.000035. Lucky I put barely any BTC in.

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:06:29 AM

same thing i only put a fraction of btc but i still can do something with them. No need to be that stressed for so little money  Wink
Mr.V

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:10:30 PM

So all I had to do was invest 1 btc in NXT to be a share holder and it would have made me a millionair... aww right their are a lot of new coins poping up that are investment coins like NXT I'm going to invest in those and get rich because the devs will give me a huge chunk of the currency I'll wait to the price rises then I'll dump it on the idiots who decide to buy a coin that was created to make a few ppl rich

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:56:36 PM

same thing i only put a fraction of btc but i still can do something with them. No need to be that stressed for so little money  Wink

Only people who don't read the thread and chant "donors deserve all of our money, they took the risk" make me stressed. Otherwise I don't care. Like I said, just sharing my trail of thought on a cryptocurrency forum.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:08:19 PM

So all I had to do was invest 1 btc in NXT to be a share holder and it would have made me a millionair... aww right their are a lot of new coins poping up that are investment coins like NXT I'm going to invest in those and get rich because the devs will give me a huge chunk of the currency I'll wait to the price rises then I'll dump it on the idiots who decide to buy a coin that was created to make a few ppl rich

Good scheme eh.

Donate 1 BTC on a super quick IPO which was cut short and receive 50,000,000 Nxt. Sit back and watch the fools gobble up the coin which cost you around $100 total (October BTC price) while making you a multimillionaire.

Some simple math. Those donors with 50,000,000 Nxt have 5985.00000000 BTC currently $5,619,915 USD at 0.00012 (the last high). Do you all see why I am wary of Nxt's future? Hell yeah if I had the Nxt available to make me a multimillionaire I would dump on EVERYONE at a certain price point. Every time it touched that price I would dump again. If the price vanished down to 0.00003 I would buy back in again. Keep scaring the market with my dumps and buying back again on the lows. You will NEVER win! You are just feeding these individuals your BTC!

The only people who have been opposing me are either new accounts (puppets) or donors (puppet masters).

--------------THE------------------------WHOLE-----------------------REASON-------------------------FOR--------------------------THIS---------------------------THREAD---------------------
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:33:52 PM

NWO: just out of curiousity, what is your number 2 most scammy coin, after NXT ?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Real1Guy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:38:00 PM

Once it hits 0.00008+, I'm out. Forever. Here's why:

There are around 70 odd 'donors/ founders/ whatever you call them who hold 4,000,000 Nxt each (probably more). That only equals 280,000,000 Nxt, where is the rest?Huh Good question.

Even with just these 70 individuals (excluding the 3/4 of Nxt which is probably in the hands of a smaller group of anonymous donors/ founders/ whatever you call them) they all have the opportunity to make 399 BTC at 0.0001 BTC from a 1 BTC investment. Even if you could buy at the absolute low of 0.00005 (which it isn't at), you only have the chance to double your money, but why would you want the risk to merely double your money with these HUGE whales lurking?  Better yet, if it went to 0.001, they would have 3990 worth of BTC to dump, so forth. This coin has NO future potential due to the poor distribution of the coins. There are 70 reasons (probably more) to be scared every time the price goes up. At least Ripple is governed by one organisation and not a group of lucky investors which are looking to become overnight millionaires.

They are just dumping their stashes on the highs, creating panic and a massive price drop and then buying back at a much cheaper price. Rinse and repeat. The price will never go anywhere and it has been highly manipulated from the start.

If you don't think you were played and you are still singing the 'let me line the donor's pockets with millions because they deserve it for the risk' chant, here's a scenario which probably got you into Nxt in the first place. The great price pump of late December.

Two weeks ago when that pump was happening, practically ALL of the Nxt was held internally. The developers were basically selling to themselves to artificially increase the price. When all of the volume is coming from a small group of people, who in their right mind thinks this market is not being manipulated? The bag holders know the price will go down and they are cashing out now on suckers to buy back later for cheap. Rinse and repeat. All day I have been watching large buy walls get demolished. We are talking 500k walls and so on. Those poor people are now stuck at that price point while the greedy few buy back a lot cheaper for more carnage.  

TOPIC BREAKDOWN FOR THE LAYMEN:

- The source code was a joke
- The price is crashing due to major manipulation efforts and lack of confidence
- Any 'decent' profit now will make the donors extremely wealthy
- 3/4 of Nxt is not accounted for

Disclaimer: I own 50,000+ Nxt which will soon be GONE! I want out!

+100000000000000
i totaly suport U man
and dont mind for noobs who talk trash about your point of view, there is and all sayin leave shit to stink..

STUPED NOOBS-Suporters of next (esepecialy those who got for free, 0,00000000% of NXT total, and those who boot and think they can double money ) you are ALL sheeps!
its like you work for one guy in a factory, your wage is 100$ a month, and he earns (doing nothing of course, you are doing for him, he just menage, and colect money)  1000000$ a month.. AND YOU ALL THINK YOU ARE SMART buhahahhahahah
sheeps..
''You can work in a diferent factory, try out.. GO TO STRIKE You stuped motherf....'' metaphore (explenation for most stuped noobs)

It is all good
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

NWO: just out of curiousity, what is your number 2 most scammy coin, after NXT ?

That new 'Shares' Nxt clone being advertised by the Frozen dev
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:46:04 PM

There are around 70 odd 'donors/ founders/ whatever you call them who hold 4,000,000 Nxt each (probably more). That only equals 280,000,000 Nxt, where is the rest?Huh Good question.

Even with just these 70 individuals (excluding the 3/4 of Nxt which is probably in the hands of a smaller group of anonymous donors/ founders/ whatever you call them) they all have the opportunity to make 399 BTC at 0.0001 BTC from a 1 BTC investment. Even if you could buy at the absolute low of 0.00005 (which it isn't at), you only have the chance to double your money, but why would you want the risk to merely double your money with these HUGE whales lurking?  Better yet, if it went to 0.001, they would have 3990 worth of BTC to dump, so forth. This coin has NO future potential due to the poor distribution of the coins. There are 70 reasons (probably more) to be scared every time the price goes up. At least Ripple is governed by one organisation and not a group of lucky investors which are looking to become overnight millionaires.

They are just dumping their stashes on the highs, creating panic and a massive price drop and then buying back at a much cheaper price. Rinse and repeat. The price will never go anywhere and it has been highly manipulated from the start.

If you don't think you were played and you are still singing the 'let me line the donor's pockets with millions because they deserve it for the risk' chant, here's a scenario which probably got you into Nxt in the first place. The great price pump of late December.

Two weeks ago when that pump was happening, practically ALL of the Nxt was held internally. The developers were basically selling to themselves to artificially increase the price. When all of the volume is coming from a small group of people, who in their right mind thinks this market is not being manipulated? The bag holders know the price will go down and they are cashing out now on suckers to buy back later for cheap. Rinse and repeat. All day I have been watching large buy walls get demolished. We are talking 500k walls and so on. Those poor people are now stuck at that price point while the greedy few buy back a lot cheaper for more carnage.  

- The price is crashing due to major manipulation efforts and lack of confidence

+100000000000000
i totaly suport U man
and dont mind for noobs who talk trash about your point of view, there is and all sayin leave shit to stink..

STUPED NOOBS-Suporters of next (esepecialy those who got for free, 0,00000000% of NXT total, and those who boot and think they can double money ) you are ALL sheeps!
its like you work for one guy in a factory, your wage is 100$ a month, and he earns (doing nothing of course, you are doing for him, he just menage, and colect money)  1000000$ a month.. AND YOU ALL THINK YOU ARE SMART buhahahhahahah
sheeps..
''You can work in a diferent factory, try out.. GO TO STRIKE You stuped motherf....'' metaphore (explenation for most stuped noobs)

Thanks man, it literally boggles my mind. I came on here with the facts and all I got shouted at me was "the donors deserve to be millionaires because they took the risk.." from puppet accounts and sheep

Did you see my breakdown on why this coin is doomed? The 1 BTC donors got 50 MILLION Nxt.... LOL.

Real1Guy

Activity: 112

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:56:06 PM

+100000000000000
i totaly suport U man

sheeps..

Thanks man, it literally boggles my mind. I came on here with the facts and all I got shouted at me was "the donors deserve to be millionaires because they took the risk.." from puppet accounts and sheep

Did you see my breakdown on why this coin is doomed? The 1 BTC donors got 50 MILLION Nxt.... LOL.

They took the risk? in what, what kind of risk?
ok they risk their time, i would pay them 100$ each for good work, and thats all that they risked..
I MEAN THEY HAD 100% OF NXT !!! (BUHAHHAA) and they are playing robbin hood, sherin THE MIGHTY 10% of their welth, and sold 20% to other noobs (sheeps)  WHO THE F ARE THEY THINK THEY ARE, FED? CENTRA BANK?
i feel sorry for people who think that THEY DISERVE 300BTC EACH (300*820=260000$ ) FOR WHAT?
For let you have 0.000001% of total?

OK PEOPLE,HERE ME OUT
I HAVE 100K EAC NOW
I WILL SELL 20K  (1K for 5 btc FOR FIRST LUCKY SHEEP)
AND I WILL ALSO DONATE 5K FOR FIRST 10000 noobs ( BUT U MUST EARN IT NOOBS,PROMOTE,EAT SHIT ..ITC, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO)
I WILL ALSO MAKE MY OWN EXCANGE; AND I PROMISE U WE WILL ALL MAKE 10X PROFIT IN A MONTH (ok not U but me surrely, so its partal true what i just seed)
NOW BY MY COIN SHEEPS
PM ME  

It is all good
laowai80

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:08:04 PM

So much hot air is wasted here, could as well use it for heating houses in New York or something Smiley
utopianfuture

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:08:49 PM

Reserved. Just to see what these losers say 2 months from now. NXT to da moon. hehe.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:15:21 PM

+100000000000000
i totaly suport U man

sheeps..

They took the risk? in what, what kind of risk?
ok they risk their time, i would pay them 100$ each for good work, and thats all that they risked..
I MEAN THEY HAD 100% OF NXT !!! (BUHAHHAA) and they are playing robbin hood, sherin THE MIGHTY 10% of their welth, and sold 20% to other noobs (sheeps)  WHO THE F ARE THEY THINK THEY ARE, FED? CENTRA BANK?
i feel sorry for people who think that THEY DISERVE 300BTC EACH (300*820=260000$ ) FOR WHAT?
For let you have 0.000001% of total?

OK PEOPLE,HERE ME OUT
I HAVE 100K EAC NOW
I WILL SELL 20K  (1K for 5 btc FOR FIRST LUCKY SHEEP)
AND I WILL ALSO DONATE 5K FOR FIRST 10000 noobs ( BUT U MUST EARN IT NOOBS,PROMOTE,EAT SHIT ..ITC, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO)
I WILL ALSO MAKE MY OWN EXCANGE; AND I PROMISE U WE WILL ALL MAKE 10X PROFIT IN A MONTH (ok not U but me surrely, so its partal true what i just seed)
NOW BY MY COIN SHEEPS
PM ME  

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:46:24 PM

Meanwhile... NVO & his friends are doing exactly what they reproach to the early NXT adopters :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404562.msg4387014#msg4387014

They are investing one or few Bitcoins with hope of turning it into hundred. Of course they are not telling you anything !
They share and spread FUD but no good advices  Grin
They are pointing at NXT as a distraction while they are investing on an other coin ...to fuck you later.

I don't see Cryptocurrency as a get-rich-quick-scheme. It is a matter of changing society with new ideas and innovation.
NXT bring some serious innovative ideas and principles. It doesn't matter the current price. It was the same at the beginning of Bitcoin : no one wanted it. You could just buy a pizza with 10000 BTC. Now look at what you can afford with 10K BTC.
It is only the very beginning of NXT, people cannot imagine how big it will be.

NXT is the best long term investment. If you say the contrary, you are a troll.
laowai80

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:55:26 PM

They are investing one or few Bitcoins with hope of turning it into hundred. Of course they are not telling you anything !
They are pointing at NXT as a distraction while they are investing on an other coin ...to fuck you later.

Who woulda thunk!  Cheesy
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:13:46 PM

Even if someone gave me some NXT I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Given some time I could explain Bitcoin to someone with a basic understanding of computers. NXT is a hard sell.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:32:51 AM

Meanwhile... NVO & his friends are doing exactly what they reproach to the early NXT adopters :

I don't see Cryptocurrency as a get-rich-quick-scheme. It is a matter of changing society with new ideas and innovation.
NXT bring some serious innovative ideas and principles. It doesn't matter the current price. It was the same at the beginning of Bitcoin : no one wanted it. You could just buy a pizza with 10000 BTC. Now look at what you can afford with 10K BTC.

How can you still be missing the point after all of these pages? Are all Nxt donors as smart as you? Of course I am looking to invest in new ideas/ innovation. But if you understood the scope of this thread, you would stop looking like a moron to everyone. Which is why I don't reply to you.

Here's a quick reminder. Also take a look at the OP.  Shocked  Shocked

Good scheme eh.

Donate 1 BTC on a super quick IPO which was cut short and receive 50,000,000 Nxt. Sit back and watch the fools gobble up the coin which cost you around $100 total (October BTC price) while making you a multimillionaire.

Some simple math. Those donors with 50,000,000 Nxt have 5985.00000000 BTC currently $5,619,915 USD at 0.00012 (the last high). Do you all see why I am wary of Nxt's future? Hell yeah if I had the Nxt available to make me a multimillionaire I would dump on EVERYONE at a certain price point. Every time it touched that price I would dump again. If the price vanished down to 0.00003 I would buy back in again. Keep scaring the market with my dumps and buying back again on the lows. You will NEVER win! You are just feeding these individuals your BTC!

The only people who have been opposing me are either new accounts (puppets) or donors (puppet masters).

--------------THE------------------------WHOLE-----------------------REASON-------------------------FOR--------------------------THIS---------------------------THREAD---------------------
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:57:26 AM

Great points you made there. And I can't agree you more. However, the problem is that "how can we take out the coins out of DGEX?"

I made a few trials and waiting for so long and still waiting! Also, I suggest you to try out to take out a few and see what happens. If there is someone out there and were able to take out Nxt out of DGEX, please let me know.

I even could not deposit next into DGEX 5 days and still counting! Not so good impression to make!
rick2718

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:10:11 AM

This really says it all:

From dgex.com Terms and Conditions on or about 1/6/2014:

"Once a deposit is made, the funds transferred become the property of DGEX.com and
    the client can hold no claim for the funds displayed on their DGEX.com account..."

"Refund Policy: While DGEX.com is aiming for bona fide operationability, there are no refunds.
   All deposits are considered final purchases of digital tokens within the DGEX.com database only."

Why would anybody want such a claim?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: