Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think of NXT  (Read 1392 times)
AdamaBit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:08:56 PM

It is a trap that a lot of people are trying to get out of.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401028.0

It's a trap that you're trying to get out of... I'm not. And if it is a trap and I lose some money that I'm prepared to lose anyway otherwise I wouldn't have invested it so what.

So just get out of it and stop bitching like a little girl about how everyone else is making money apart from you.

Like what you doing here?

I guess you're just trying to be a good citizen and show people the error of their ways. People won't change for you mate. Live your own life and stop whining that the world is unfair. WE all know that and just suck it up.

In fact if you're so pissed off about it all why don't you steal some code put out your own coin and distribute it freely to everyone on the planet and see how that works out for you.

Weirdo.
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:11:01 PM

It is a trap that a lot of people are trying to get out of.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401028.0

It's a trap that you're trying to get out of... I'm not. And if it is a trap and I lose some money that I'm prepared to lose anyway otherwise I wouldn't have invested it so what.

So just get out of it and stop bitching like a little girl about how everyone else is making money apart from you.

Like what you doing here?

I guess you're just trying to be a good citizen and show people the error of their ways. People won't change for you mate. Live your own life and stop whining that the world is unfair. WE all know that and just suck it up.

In fact if you're so pissed off about it all why don't you steal some code put out your own coin and distribute it freely to everyone on the planet and see how that works out for you.

Weirdo.

Nice shiny new puppet account there. I can still smell that new car smell. More and more people are opening their eyes to this scam.
AdamaBit

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:16:04 PM

Dude the whole world's a scam.
Where've you been for all of your seventeen years on this planet.
Besides I like being a puppet for the man.
Better than thinking for myself.
Like buying crypto currencies and hoping to become a millionaire overnight without having to do anything for it.
Sorry go to go someone's pulling my strings...
hypostatization

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:24:12 PM

What unique value does NXT have when compared to other next gen currencies like eMunie / MasterCoin / Ripple?

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
AdamaBit

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:33:37 PM

What unique value does that apple have over that apple.

-Erm well I like the taste of that apple.
-And I like the taste of that apple.
-Okay then you have that apple and I'll have this one.

Moving on...

Actually to be honest who knows. Look, one of these new currencies is going to catch on. Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck which one does... actually that's not true, I just want the best one to win out. Which one that is right now, like I said who knows. It's a speculators market.

I like eMunie as well. Looks good from the outside.

As long as one of these takes hold and the whole world ends up using it and stops using fiat that's all good really.

I'm starting to think that a lot of these trolls are being paid for by the banks in some way... probably with alt currencies!
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:35:49 PM

My feelings go with all these 2nd gen coins.

I have a real hard time giving away my hard earned BTC to strangers for promises. On top of that; I believe that BTC will be worth so much more than it is now.

AdamaBit

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:42:13 PM

Yeah but in ten years time I doubt anyone will be using it AOL anyone.
And Ripple I can't get my head round.
Which kind of says to me that the vast majority of the public won't either.
So, sorry ripple but that's one I didn't invest in... if I'm wrong then so be it, I'll kick myself, get over it, live the rest of my life using ripple, then die. And in a few billion years the world will get burnt up and nothing will matter and this thread will be lost forever.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: