Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No more fake news  (Read 3221 times)
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

In entire world,we cannot say that there is not a faked news because in every world all news has always mistakes.no body is perfect,sometimes they wants to destroy a business.then after that they invented any words to destroy that business,so it means,the publisher was really faked.for me thats businesses,but if you really trust for that work you had worked for,then fight on it!and trust to it.dont believe for what you've heard,believe for what you want and you wanted to do for your life.dont believe to anyone instead,believe to your self what is good for you!

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

Bitcoin has only a good purpose which helping people to have much more easier and convenient life. Because of fake news many are getting a wrong information about bitcoin and they applied that information to using bitcoin, so i think read and understand that information and source and be careful what you getting.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

I have some degree can't help contradicting this in light of the fact that having the news source incorporated to one place yet an appropriate news organization that distributes legitimate articles that are very much investigated and elegantly composed and above all are unprejudiced is a great deal superior to having a decentralized place where everybody can go spam and spread any sort of news they need. it will be a similar story once more with the spreading of bunches of false news by arbitrary and mysterious individuals on this blockchain. it likewise has a considerable measure of assault vectors.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

Politics should strongly implement that it should be no more fake news to the whole wide world because fake news isn't helpful to people specially to bitcoins. They always says negative about bitcoins.

Not only politicians but all who create fake news should think about it. And this matter is not just about bitcoin. Currently, information is spreading very fast and affects many areas of life. Fake news can lead to very bad things that will later be difficult to fix.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
people123

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

I to some degree can't help contradicting this in light of the fact that having the news source incorporated to one place yet an appropriate news organization that distributes legitimate articles that are all around looked into and elegantly composed and in particular are unprejudiced is a considerable measure superior to having a decentralized place where everybody can go spam and spread any sort of news they need. it will be a similar story once more with the spreading of heaps of false news by irregular and unknown individuals on this blockchain. it likewise has a ton of assault vectors.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

I have many thoughts on my mind one of this is until now I can't believe why some people is really brave and confident to do or spread some negative or fake news just to destroyed others. Specially to Bitcoin, it's hard to think that others are continuously making fake and negative news about it even if this system only wants to give us a huge of benefits and opportunities in short, Bitcoin has only a good purpose which helping people to have much more easier and convenient life. So I think we need to do something to stop spreading fake news all over the world so all of us can live much better.

The most efficient way to dump and pump bitcoin is to spread news that will do so. Its eithet true or fake, it is a sure thing that price will react against it specially for bitcoin because it is not backed by anyone and anything. Although bitcoin's main purpose is good, you can not remove the fact that there are people wants to earn more and are willing to do bad things like spreading fake news. All I can say that shame to all those people.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

It will be difficult to outrightly stop fake news, but it can greatly be reduced. But If fake news is brought under control, it will help a lot of things get well along. And my concern is that it will help the Crypo world boom.
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

You won't stop fake news but you can stop believing in them and think on your own.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

Recently  we have seen many fake news that has created massive panic among people  and that panic  created huge dump. Now we have to stop spreading false news to stable crypto market.
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:18:10 PM

Another promotion but personally I'm for what in the world was the only sure news is that you can believe and not recheck ü ten times, now this is just the problem with fake news.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

That has been a major concern towards the Crypto industrial for a wide, therefore it has been bringing panic over the community, which bitcoin does not want and secondly bitcoin has been regain straight from positive words and courage towards the factory.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

That has been a major concern towards the Crypto industrial for a wide, therefore it has been bringing panic over the community, which bitcoin does not want and secondly bitcoin has been regain straight from positive words and courage towards the factory.
That is right, if we will just learn to how to search and to investigate things we will know if something is a fake news of what, I don't easily believing in the news too, but I am searching on my own and finding out the real status especially when it comes to bitcoin. Fake news are always there, we don't need to panic all the time.

onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:46:11 PM

Interesting, we still have fake news, it will s just that the market choose to ignore it and are wiser for it. We now have less of the weaker hands in market at the moment
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

Recently  we have seen many fake news that has created massive panic among people  and that panic  created huge dump. Now we have to stop spreading false news to stable crypto market.
CNBC recently did a documentary that was meant to discredit bitcoin, talking about the burst and bubble, it backfired,because bitcoin started increasing in value soon after they released the documentary,investors just ignored it
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

Not surprisingly, if the crisis of confidence hits journalists, both standard journalism and professional journalism. Because people like them, are easily enslaved by the government in spreading FUD especially to attack bitcoin as often happens some time ago.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

Expectation so as to come,fake news will be completely disposed of on the grounds that phony news can truly contribute dithering in putting into cryptographic forms of money
phdilanuom

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

Since the first day that I learned about the cryptocurrency, I strongly believed this chain is so strong. And I am still believing. Fake news is spreading all over. They are pointless but people are getting the wrong information. Find the correct news sources and do not give up hope with the cryptocurrency. Never give up because this chain never fails. 
diabolo

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:58:43 AM

You cannot stop or prevent false news, they have many ways to spread false news, all we have to do is provide correct information when the news starts to haunt.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:05:24 AM

Well, I was really disappointed to those people that is happily having those fake news all over the community which is bringing a lots of negative impact to the crypto community and even to the real world. Well, for me, I considered those people that don't have something good to do in their life so they made to make such things to the community. Well, if this is implemented, for me, it will greatly help to help people from doubting the crypto community by false news and information.
Qweenty

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

Spreading of false information is really not good for crypto investments because it generates panic and fear which only results in massive dump of coins. It is better to get information from credible source like coin telegraph and others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: