Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there an only reason for the current market?  (Read 368 times)
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

the market is currently in a bad state, bitcoin prices are still not stable to date. there is no reason whatsoever for the current market except wait and keep holding.
I think this week it is stable because it is maintain a same range of growth so crypto market already stay in a normal state. But everyone expectation is as soon as possible bull run start in the market. My suggestion is we should buy more automatically this will raise in the market and we should expect good in future otherwise it is stay in a same place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

I personally don't think the current market price is linked with any reason.
There is, in fact, the effect was done by the past happenings the manifestation of the bad news and the market correction was affecting the current price of bitcoin and most of the altcoins you can add those FUD's to bring the price down, you can add the hacking incidents lately, of course people can create out of that news to twist it into FUD and misleading contents.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

the market is currently in a bad state, bitcoin prices are still not stable to date. there is no reason whatsoever for the current market except wait and keep holding.
I think this week it is stable because it is maintain a same range of growth so crypto market already stay in a normal state. But everyone expectation is as soon as possible bull run start in the market. My suggestion is we should buy more automatically this will raise in the market and we should expect good in future otherwise it is stay in a same place.

But take a look on bitcoin price right now it starting to falling down again the next target in my technical analysis is $5800 before a big pump up happen so the price are not yet stable  this is a pump and dump situation again, I have a high believe in the next quarter of this year the price will explode more market volume,more demand = pump.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

What do you think? Is there just one or many? Which ones?

The regulations that many governments around the world are implementing, the "persecutions" that many banks are doing against bitcoin, The social networks have taken tough stances against bitcoin because according to them they still lack clear regulation, the visa and mastercard are also other companies that have taken a tough stance against bitcoin because according to them still lack clear regulation, See that to countries like Japan and South Korea have adopted tough stances on the exchange. so these factors are reducing the demand for bitcoin and consequently the price is falling every day.

I agree with your every word. I would only add that it is impossible in this situation to blame only the banks and the government. Largely to blame themselves users. I have heard many positive reviews about the legalization of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies attract a lot of random people and speculators. This is the main problem.
Really do not think the government and the bank are the worst cause but anyway a very deep decline will happen, where the soaring price is very risky for the massive sale of each user and may not also buy at a very expensive price, let alone Bitcoin altcoin the price is quite cheap also often experienced the same incident, which only enjoy after the glory and wait back at cheap price, everyone also do not want to take risks.

fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

Some people say it's because of futures, but to me, a correction was inevitable as soon as bitcoin hit $10k which signified some pretty unsustainable growth. That's just how the markets move, in cycles. And right now, we're just in a bearish phase.

i don't think anybody is denying the fact that $20k was indeed a bubble and we needed a correction from it. i think every single speculator agrees about that. the disagreement is about where should the correction have stopped at.
i'd say dropping down to $10k or even $9k was acceptable correction and it was done. the rest of the drop was not. it was pure manipulation and whales dumping that caused that drop.
Yeah you are right and there is no doubt that we are in a bearish situation but I think that for the current market situation there are many reasons and the low demand is the big reason for fall in the price. When people come back to bitcoin this worst situation will end and the price will be on the way up. But that time we should not be worry about the current position.

noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

There is more negative news them positive ones. More regulation, hackers, stupidity decisions, fight, scams, bad companies. We need to start to have more great news. A lot of people are just scared about the market. A lot of newbies have lost a lot of money and people just say they will recover because that has happened in the past. But that is not enough. People need more incentives that make them secure enough to change from fiat to cryptocurrencies.

I believe that negative news or fud is the reason why the prices of cryptocurrency today in the market is decreasing and most of the people today are panicking to sell their coins, in this way they are only making the price to dump even more but those people who are well knowledgeable about the market is just holding their coins because they knew that the price will still go back to normal.
No specific reasong because a lot of scam news happening around cryptomarket and people are panicking but I think its not good decision to sold your holdings just because the market is dumping, trust this market and it will grow again. Though this market is high volatile we can still hope that one day our desired profit will come to us.
Yes, we know that the market gets affected by some major things out of which is the demand factor is the major factor which is responsible for the value of Bitcoin. The more the demand increases the more the price increases and vice versa. Currently the market of Bitcoin is low and a lot of people are taking the ways straight towards this favorable market so this will increase the market value soon.
In my opinion there are many reasons for the current market situation. Two big reasons are the whale’s manipulation and the low demand from the investors. When manipulation is controlled the price will grow again and when new investors put their money in bitcoin the price will grow more and may we see another bug pump in the price in the near future.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

I’ve been thinking about it and I don’t find an only reason for what’s happening.

The main reason for the drop in December, 2013, and the following bear market was the Mt. Gox scandal but for the current one there seem to be different reasons.

I’m sure one of them was the too heavy bull market last year. This brought many people to the crypto market, attracted by a get-rich-quick thought, and when the market turned down, they were the first to sell.

I believe that most of the people today are selling their coins and that is the reason why it was dumping even more but if people will continue to hold or invest even more then the market price will obviously increase even more.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

I’ve been thinking about it and I don’t find an only reason for what’s happening.

The main reason for the drop in December, 2013, and the following bear market was the Mt. Gox scandal but for the current one there seem to be different reasons.

I’m sure one of them was the too heavy bull market last year. This brought many people to the crypto market, attracted by a get-rich-quick thought, and when the market turned down, they were the first to sell.

I believe that most of the people today are selling their coins and that is the reason why it was dumping even more but if people will continue to hold or invest even more then the market price will obviously increase even more.

Yeah most of us didn't see an extended bear market looming after that december boom. A correction was expected but i don't think a lot expected it to be this way. But that's not the only exclusive reason though as fud after fud kept coming especially during the first quarter of the year. And as the price drops, more people are seeing first hand how volatile this market can be

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: