Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins which is good today to buy  (Read 2803 times)
Orlana

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

right now I want to buy altcoins, but I am still confused to choose a lot of his altcoins on the exchange, in your opinion, which altcoins is the best thing right now for me to buy?

i suggest you for buy ethereum, i think ethereum price is still cheap right now. they have a platform which always grow. and always used on ICO project for smart contract. i'm sure that ethereum really have a future for investment. but remember it is just my suggest, you decide it.
I suggest waiting a week. I think we will see the renewed minimum of the cost of the Etherium in the market. There is another option to buy the same Litecoin or Monero.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

It's good to buy altcoin for long-term investments. But investing in altcoin also has a great risk. Now all altcoin is down. I advise you to participate in ICO. Because ICO can make big profits. For example you can participate in ARCONA token sales. It is a good choice for investment or buying.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:35:36 PM

right now I want to buy altcoins, but I am still confused to choose a lot of his altcoins on the exchange, in your opinion, which altcoins is the best thing right now for me to buy?
do not be confused if you become a trader, a trader must have a strong analytic, and be looking for good information, to make purchasing guidelines, if I may suggest, it is time to buy bitcoin or altcoin, like, cardano down price 12.7 percent, bitcoin diamond down the price 14.6 percent, the source of this price I take from indodax.com. and many other altcoins, which have fallen in price. if you buy, hold the token, sell at the high position a few weeks ahead.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

Now the market allows you to buy any coin, they will soon rise in the price of everything, but more I prefer NEO
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:37:43 PM

NEO and EOS both are good. If you are looking for huge profits with small capital, then go for projects like IOST, IHT, LYM, Scarps, Ada, SCS and so on. Look for new coins added at coinmarketcap and do your own research to choose the best one for you. As a reminder, invest in cryptocurrency only the amount you can afford to lose.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:39:28 PM

We are in downtrend now and most alts are red , so my advice is to stay away from market now and wait for uptrend when most have touch the bottom .
keung0109

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

It's a really good time to get into Havven before they launch nUSD June 11th. Stablecoins are going to be the future and the way for mass adoption to happen IMO
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

Today market is red so I would not buy any coins right now it would better to wait some time when a pivotal point will occur. I have bought ETH and BTC on lower prices and I am holding them so far and I do not regret because I have a profit even right now but I would not increase my position with such a market situation
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

Today it is dangerous to buy coins. It seems to me that the market will continue to fall. I would wait a few days and watch the market.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

Investing to altcoins it's only a beginning. And we shouldn't invest in scams. The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues like, e.g. nutrition. Among the ITO projects there is one called Nagricoin: it deals with agriculture and production of organic fertilizers. By investing into Nagri, you can make your own contribution into the development of organic food industry.
gorobif

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

When I only found out about the crypto market, I thought that all altcoins would grow and I would be able to earn quickly. In the beginning, I lost a lot of money, so now when I invest in altcoins carefully choose which ones
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

Ethereum is the promising altcoin so if you want to invest in long term you should try this coin because this coin is not a quick hype in the market. But surely this will going to moon in end of the year and many altcoins also fastly growing in the market but we don't predict the promising platform. So you should analyse your own you will get some potential platform.
Today I saw the development of the market was pretty quiet. had experienced a decrease in the current market recovery is pretty good. so a lot of the coin get increased to restore their prices so much coin develops. such as Cardano which has a pretty good development. so you can buy it.
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

It all depends on your coin goals, short or long term. Many people buy new coins after ICO and wait for them X10-X20, or trading during the day 10-20% Libra Credits good price on the coin now!
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

i think ethereum, litecoin and waves is good altcoins to buy at this moment
remember just buy a solid altcoin project in the markets my friend

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
ronaldo_oc

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

I'm counting on Waves. Its platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise, ready platform that emphasizes security, easy token operations and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long term issues such as speed and scalability. I think it is really promising, if you are affordable, you could invest in it for long term.
markosimic

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

now the price of coins down, I think this is the right time to buy some altcoin, I suggest to buy Ethereum,
Ethereum quality is reliable so you do not worry to buy it.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

Today it is dangerous to buy coins. It seems to me that the market will continue to fall. I would wait a few days and watch the market.
in buying at a very low price is very profitable. it has been almost four months the market has declined and is now stabilizing, I am sure that with stable prices now will have a positive impact in the coming days that will soon rise again. after I observe, the price increases when the year-end arrives, or two months before the turn of the year. so this is a chance to buy and should be based on proper observation. buy BTC, ETH because this coin is best.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:41:04 AM

If you're having trouble on choosing altcoins I would suggest to take a look at https://coinmarketcap.com/ the top 10-20 coins there and study them one by one, well it's just my opinion if you're having a trouble choosing an altcoins but if i'm going to suggest an altcoin to invest with I would suggest the IOST which is in my signature, this new crypto. One of the pros of this currency is the:

"Technology: This project doesn’t work with Proof of Work (PoW) or Proof of Stake (PoS), like the majority of smart contract-enabling blockchain networks. IOSToken has created something new called “Proof of Believability” – which is much more energy efficient."

If you want to know more about the pros and cons of this altcoin read this:
https://theusacommerce.com/iostoken-iost-the-pros-and-cons-of-this-young-cryptocurrency/
https://cryptoglobalist.com/2018/05/09/iostoken-iost-3-reasons-why-its-gaining-steadily/
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

Ethereum is the promising altcoin so if you want to invest in long term you should try this coin because this coin is not a quick hype in the market. But surely this will going to moon in end of the year and many altcoins also fastly growing in the market but we don't predict the promising platform. So you should analyse your own you will get some potential platform.
for the market, development is strongly influenced by Altcoin. because most of the coins on the market are Altcoin. so the development of Altcoin greatly affect. Altcoin which is good enough to buy is EOS. by buying indeed able to improve the development of the coin. so I support for the development of EOS.
peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:54:12 AM

After seeing you posted 3 days ago, I hope you haven't bought it yet. Otherwise, you have lost at least 20% of your funds today. Currently it is a bear market. The price has been bottoming out. It has not yet reached the deeper bottom, so it is mainly on the sidelines.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: