Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bear mode good to the market?  (Read 803 times)
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.
There are advantages in the market's recession, it's a peculiar moment of accumulation when the market shrinks as a spring in order to increase rapidly. This is a good time to buy for a long-term and to keep your and then to get a big profit.
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

If you handle this market it is not bad, it can give you oppurtunity to buy the dip and whenever it goes back you can sell it. Otherwise if your investment in alts, generally it ends up bad.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

I agree with you exactly as you say these are correct determinations that prices for a long term plan have to fall in a certain level and rise.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:35 PM

You can only make money if you buy low and sell high.  How can you buy low without a bear market?

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, the biggest crypto lovers in history, knew this when they put down Bitcoin. 
True, people complain when the price is very high because they need to pay a lot for each bitcoin but then when the price goes down and it remains that way people complain about the price being so low, this tells me one thing people love to complain and to not take action but if you really want to improve your economical situation with bitcoin you have no other choice but to eventually take a risk in the bear market.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:35:50 PM

The deeper the decline, the higher and stronger the potential uptrend will be in return. Also, a bear market is a great opportunity especially if you're not holding a losing position and are just waiting for the best entry.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

It sometimes to happen and we can't avoided it but won't make people to stay away from crypto instead it will give us way to invest more and have coins in cheap. Investors will also after these since they knew that surge will come next and profit will be huge especially when prices will x3 or more.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.
The bear market is certainly good, but not so long and massively knocking down any attempts to grow both the capitalization of the market and the investors' hopes.

cryptoturd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

Great time to accumulate  Grin
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

You can only make money if you buy low and sell high.  How can you buy low without a bear market?

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, the biggest crypto lovers in history, knew this when they put down Bitcoin. 

Without bear market it is impossible to buy the coins when it is at dips, yes buying low will always makes you money. But people who buy at high price will always wait until the price start increasing.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

The exponential growth during this autumn was crazy and it was not good for the health of the market, many newbies got into it and were burned by the huge losses of february, some coins lost even the 90%! now i think that the market is stabilizing on a lower ground but it's still way more higher than the level of the market during this period of the past year, after this slow decrease i think that the market will start again his growth to new all time high level of capitalization

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:03:47 PM

We always need some dips and a small bearmarket to cool the market a little bit down. We can not go up all the time without any dips, this is not a free run for all people. Its good that the most coins finally get a healthy correction, more space to make big profits!

Besides, everyone knows the nature of digital market. It is volatile one. This means, it can’t help fluctuations. In addition to this, no one can make any guess regarding the duration of any particular phase. After knowing these very basic facts about crypto currencies, getting one’s mind stuck on such things just indicate one truth that the person still lacks knowledge required for making profits.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:52:49 PM

The exponential growth during this autumn was crazy and it was not good for the health of the market, many newbies got into it and were burned by the huge losses of february, some coins lost even the 90%! now i think that the market is stabilizing on a lower ground but it's still way more higher than the level of the market during this period of the past year, after this slow decrease i think that the market will start again his growth to new all time high level of capitalization
The market is gradually stabilizing but has not overcome the downtrend and I hope that everything will be fine in June and July. From the beginning of 2018, the cryptocurrency market witnessed a lot of volatility and an increase. The head of the coin is very weak. I think this is a deliberate attempt to undermine the value of the market for the purchase of low-priced coins by whale investors. Be prepared for the upcoming growth season.

paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

It should be obvious to everyone that you can get 10 to 50 % gains every week in crypto, regardless of the bear market.  Just look at the percentage gain in coinmarketcap.   The question is, how do you do that!

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

well, there are a lot of people that use the bear market just to accumulate more altcoins, because they tend to go extremely down during this kind of market.

But not at all, i do not like bear markets because i do not use to invest more.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
AliErkic

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

Now we've seen enough bear market. Time to go up againg is overdue. Waiting for next uptrend is long but finally. Hope successs

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:45:13 PM

I think for a certain time being and time frame a bearish market does play a
significant role and unexpected influence on investors and the market itself. It tends
to send out and provide a time limited capability and chance for individuals to invest
and purchase more altcoins and bitcoins. I think it’s an essential process to balance
things out before any dip or pump starts to happen. It’s how things work around here
I guess. But some does get tired and relentless with the extended occurrences of a
bearish market, personal preference and strategies differ in such times.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:13:02 AM

Yes the bear mode is something that we can't avoid, the bear mode will create a chance for investors and traders enter the market with lower price, so it is a healthy thing to see a bear trend, as long as that trend doesn't last for a long time, if it's too long it can destroy the investors trust and it could end up bad for the coin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:18:50 AM

True, it is the normal cycle of the crypto world in which to should go through. I guess bear market is a good way to show who truly believe on their holdings and also to buy cheap but promising crypto. It can also good to buy those known cryptos but fall due to bear market and hold it to have good profit after another cycle.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:23:16 AM

Yes, because there are many panic people in the market are kept selling their coins when the market cap decreases. So panic creates lot of members to sell their coins in the market for cheap price and the investors wants to grab the coins.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

There is no financial market, you'll find that price moves indefinitely in anyone direction, rather the net result of the dual between bulls and bears determines which way the market eventually. So bearish market doesn't necessarily mean  absence of bulls, rather it shows that both conditions are vital to maintain the integrity of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: