Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lettucebee  (Read 615 times)
jackjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:23:30 PM

lettucebee seems to hate gays
That's just unbearable, please ban him

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:35:16 PM

His hated seems more focused on Bruce specifically should we bam anyone who speaks out against Bruce?

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
jackjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:42:59 PM

The atheist pool thread deserved to be deleted but these posts must be allowed? Seriously?
Of all the hotels Bruce could invite bitcoiners to, why must he choose the flaming gay one?  I don't want bitcoin to be associated with flaming gayness.
Shortly before this Pattaya thing Bruce associated bitcoin with his salacious, gay lifestyle by inviting bitcoin enthusiasts to a gay hotel in Spain. See this thread.
I think this thread is an important and healthy. Bruce's salacious, gay lifestyle spills onto these pages like a smelly, heap of entrails, and we are revolted. We condemn the acts and in so doing we distance ourselves from the man and thus purge our system from something unhealthy.
Hmm, Bruce invites people to visit him at Hotel Axel, a gay hotel (no doubt about this).  From this we may conclude that Bruce is gay and isn't afraid to admit it.
Isn't that homophobia?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:56:09 PM

Deleted? No moved to off topic? Yes.
As for those comments I may not agree with them but they're all focused on Bruce either out of the pedophile or pattaya thread. I don't think bitcoin should be tired to gender our religion personally.

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: