Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2019, 06:54:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 615 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1009278 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:56:06 PM

and get it through your heads, he's not going anywhere, I have made that clear above and staked my noble on it ....

You the one with 170 million? Lol

│▌
  terraGreen 
▐│
   LinkedIn Reddit Github   
●●●     ISO website     ●●●
   Youtube Quara Medium   
▐││▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikeymillie

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:01:09 AM

I think the 170 million address was burned a few days ago
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:20:54 AM

and get it through your heads, he's not going anywhere, I have made that clear above and staked my noble on it ....

You the one with 170 million? Lol

No, lol, that would be nice,  but I've got a couple of hundred bucks worth and no real income, so to put it on the line is a big deal in my life...

while your asking about the 180 million...  maybe you should ask Who had control of that prior to it's being burnt and why rofo was so adamant that it needed to be burnt ....... just a suggestion, the community needs to be aware of these things, and it will maybe shed some light in your minds as to why Rofo has stood back for these last few weeks..... you know ,..... while you bring it up and all ...

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 989
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:08:20 AM

there is a lot more going on than you know But what you have said about Rofo, is completely wrong, he will never leave noble, that is a fact, I know this, I have spoken to him myself at great length but it is far from my place to interject other than to say, those of you that know what rofo did and how he handled everything in the early days he has not changed, he will continue to run the website and the marketplace and when all is said and done with this change over you will see that ... but time has to be given in this case. I cannot say anymore, but I have a lot riding on this too, I have invested from my pension almost every week since day 1 of Noble either in hash or as I have on many occasion fiat injection... if you know Rofo go talk to him, he is as approachable as he was from day 1 ... jaded a little maybe, but has always got time for the committed holders of noble ... mark my words, I will publicly give away my noble if Rofo walks ...  quote me and mark my words on this day !!  

I agree that "Rofo" "will never leave noble" (based on what I read). What you guys need to do is to come up with something to relieve his pressure as a dev, he'll be happy to take a role in the coin. I can understand what he is talking about when he invested a year into the coin and tried to establish business around it, however he mostly forgot this is crypto, most of people approaching crypto is for profits and most of them just come and go. As a dev, I can understand the feeling, luckily I won't quit my real job.

I was always a big fan of NOBL because I agreed with Rofos thinking, this thinking is in existence today with one coin.
morphtrust

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 07:23:10 AM

Real sad seeing the beating noblecoin has taken here... After all the hassle of months of POS talk and now we finally got it and the price does a complete nosedive... I don't think just cause ROFO left we seen all the dumps... I have been here for a little over 3months and ROFO has done NOTHING... Squat Zero Zilch Nada

So why are we so concerned with him leaving.. Basically if everyone pitches in a little bit with the future of this coin... If you are techy make something happen... If you are good with GIFS lets see some for noble.. If you don't wanna do much throw out a couple tweets... Together we make this coin... Not just cause ROFO was sitting on it

I love how everyone goes on about this coin doing this, and that coin doing that, try watching more than one coin. whole market has been doing a nose dive for a while and this time of year is a big one, after looking at several years worth of many coins markets, it seems that every year march and april are total valleys for coins, in general, and then we get a little raise in value before it dies again in august/september, so you can expect noble to go back up later this summer and we will see a much bigger spike too on shitsy once they get the wallet out of maintenance. just I guess have to keep pestering the shit out of them till they get tired of our crap I suppose,

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
eagleflies

Activity: 438
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:30:37 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 11:27:38 AM by eagleflies

Cryptsy's excuse for STILL having the wallet offline. Can someone in the Dev team contact them about this? I have over 1M coins tied up there and would really like to bring them home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello RJF19,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.
NOBL wallet has been taken offline temporarily.
We are still waiting for an update from the coin developer.
There is no estimated time given by our technical team but rest assured
they are working on it and we will inform all once it has been restored.
I will keep this ticket open and will let you know when it is back online.
Your patience is greatly appreciated.

http://www.cryptsy.com

Sincerely,
Marjorie
Cryptsy.com

-------------------------------------------

Thanks!

What? That's a lie!

History of my contacts with cryptsy:

1. Created ticket #176888 - 31 days 20 hours ago. 6 updates from my side. 0 updates from cryptsy. Ticket is assigned to Mullick
2. Mullick wrote on our thread on the day of switch they would spend about 3-5 days checking code
3. Exchanged several PMs between Mullick, Rofo and myself. Basically Mullick was checking if Rofo is fine with the switch (which Rofo confirmed) then Mullick was asking which codebase we were using. Passed information received from Joe that Magi Coin originates from XCurrency. Have not received any PMs since then.
4. Sent email to Mullick providing information about script which c-cex was going to use. No response.
5. I am also aware Cryptsy got help offer from another big exchange which already switched to PoS.

Please continue asking Cryptsy about ETA. If they tell you they wait for update from my side please ask them to use the ticket #176888.
eagleflies

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:32:31 AM

As someone else who has been here since the start and invested a lot, I truly hope you are right. As I have said before I think Noble is a million times stronger with Rofo behind it. I think PoS or otherwise, Noble needs to stand for the initial ideas and dreams of being a 100% transparent coin.

I'm gonna stick around for a bit and help out where I can.

Exactly.
no141

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:24:59 AM

What is the problem with their wallet that they have taken it down?

It seems with Crypsy, wallets just stay in maintenance.

james6546

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:47:59 AM

I keep chasing on the trollbox, I think we just need to keep bugging them until they do it
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1049

bit.diamonds | artis.eco

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 12:06:03 PM

I keep chasing on the trollbox, I think we just need to keep bugging them until they do it

trollbox is the way to talk to them few months ago we had DMD wallet at cryptsy maintainance for a few weeks too

we did learn that support is slow as hell

u need to create a support ticket but then u need to push it by request help from blue names in cryptsy chat

Diamond [DMD]     ARTIS [ATS]  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦     ▬ Streaming Money ▬ Creating Value ▬
mikeymillie

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:57:26 PM

trollbox is the way to talk to them few months ago we had DMD wallet at cryptsy maintainance for a few weeks too

u need to create a support ticket but then u need to push it by request help from blue names in cryptsy chat

Emphasis on above, this is the truth.  Even though blue names will say they "I can't help you", and "what ticket?", and "that's not my department", and "I'm not on the wallet team"  ask them anyway.  I believe their internal priorities are probably tracked based on ad-hoc approach like "how many time i saw the same question show up in my inbox" rather than a real organized project tracking process.   

Mullick is on the wallet "team", but other influential blue names to keep an eye out for are  JShock, Horus,  NetworkAdmin,   DCGirl,  FiveMil,  Nordman,  GreenLion, in that order.  Remind them the Ticket number eagleflies sent, and add your own if possible. 

EagleFlies, please post as much of the ticket status as you can in here without giving away private information- so people reading this thread know what to ask about in the trollbox, and so they don't ask about things that are already solved or irrelevant to the real wallet issues. 
mikeymillie

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:37:23 PM

Fake NOBL node spotted?   Should this node be blocked for possible malicious activity?
eagleflies

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:52:36 PM

Emphasis on above, this is the truth.  Even though blue names will say they "I can't help you", and "what ticket?", and "that's not my department", and "I'm not on the wallet team"  ask them anyway.  I believe their internal priorities are probably tracked based on ad-hoc approach like "how many time i saw the same question show up in my inbox" rather than a real organized project tracking process.   

Mullick is on the wallet "team", but other influential blue names to keep an eye out for are  JShock, Horus,  NetworkAdmin,   DCGirl,  FiveMil,  Nordman,  GreenLion, in that order.  Remind them the Ticket number eagleflies sent, and add your own if possible. 

EagleFlies, please post as much of the ticket status as you can in here without giving away private information- so people reading this thread know what to ask about in the trollbox, and so they don't ask about things that are already solved or irrelevant to the real wallet issues. 

I have provided all the important info in my previous post.

Basically we need to keep asking Cryptsy following two questions:

- please provide an ETA on when migration of Noblecoin's wallet to PoS will be finished
- if there are any technical questions ask them to update ticket #176888 with such information

eagleflies

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:55:41 PM

Fake NOBL node spotted?   Should this node be blocked for possible malicious activity?

It is blocked by default. Nothing to worry about.
Googlulinks
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:02:30 PM

So far there was no coin with the stake. Would anyone tell me how many coins need to get some coins with stake? I have over 300,000 nobles and the gain of expectation does not leave one day. Could anyone help me? Embarrassed
kultus

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:20:28 AM

I started a shit storm in the troll box on Cryptsy today re: our updates, Steve321 has sent an email to Mullek and there is now a lot of chatter about the handling of noble and other coins... hopefully this will have a positive effect ...

eagleflies

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:19:57 AM

So far there was no coin with the stake. Would anyone tell me how many coins need to get some coins with stake? I have over 300,000 nobles and the gain of expectation does not leave one day. Could anyone help me? Embarrassed

Please check our FAQ. There are two questions related to PoS and staking https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/FAQ
eagleflies

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:20:07 AM

I started a shit storm in the troll box on Cryptsy today re: our updates, Steve321 has sent an email to Mullek and there is now a lot of chatter about the handling of noble and other coins... hopefully this will have a positive effect ...

Good work! Please continue asking same question day after day. At some point they will have to provide an update Wink
james6546

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:15:34 AM

Good work! Please continue asking same question day after day. At some point they will have to provide an update Wink

I have asked on the trollbox again today, it is beyond a joke now.
kultus

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:11:49 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 12:42:34 PM by kultus

I have asked on the trollbox again today, it is beyond a joke now.

Twitter

@CryptsyKen "When will noble coin wallet be sorted, Created ticket #176888 - 31 days 20 hours ago a month is not enough time for you ?!!?!"
@cryptsy  "When will noble coin wallet be sorted, Created ticket #176888 - 31 days 20 hours ago a month is not enough time for you ?!!?!"

and again before bed stirred up the troll box directly ... think I am just pissing them off now ... I have an attitude problem with slack arses ....

lol ...

Nordman
@Kultus82470: you may want to wait until people are in the office that can respond after 9 am est
Kultus82470
thank you Nord, that will be taken into account and I will let the rest of our community know that is the best time to hartras you all to get it fixed
Kultus82470
harras**
Nordman
@Kultus82470: please do it through the channels and not in chat
Kultus82470
SERIOUSLY NORD ?! WTF ... a 33 day old ticket got us no where and you can contact people internally .. .NO we will come atr you from all angle untils it is fixed
*** System Message ***
Kultus82470 has been banned from chat for 1 day

well shit guys I've done my best for this 24 hour  period ...

Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 615 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.