Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 [517] 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052957 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:23:40 AM

You do realise that stepping down came after 6 months of detailing and delivering and then 4 months of fighting for my 'vision'.

Not sure what else you expected. My 'leadership' was not approved of daily. I stepped aside done with trying, to let you vote on what you wanted instead while remaining silent. Would you prefer I remained 'leader' and made you all do what I wanted, keep extremely unpopular specifications and a way of doing things?

I'm done trying to explain myself.

I for one would have blindly followed you off the edge of the earth Rofo, but I am not a coder or a web dev, just a holder so my input to what I could actually have done for noble is very little.. but my faith always lied with you doing the right thing for everyone and not a dev going out for a pump and dump a little over a year ago now, I saw a coin that had effort poured into it ... that was Noble, I put everything I had into it, I am but on a pension and have little money, but I hold millions of Noble because of my faith in you .... I just wish we could have "OUR" Noble coin back ... there was vision it was set for great things .... then the "I want POS so the price will go up and I can dump" crowd turned up and it's all gone to shit!!!

And Pik, I would lose my shit too after all this, I am sure I would have a day or 2 of being vocal and just saying "fk all the sht you guys take the stress instead "  ... life is like that we are all human... just like you are breaking now ... we all have our ways of dealing with life.... and I acknowledge your understanding of this

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 03:19:35 AM

C-CEX.com @CryptoCurrEncyX
VNL and new NOBL wallets has issues and require it's devs job. We will activate them and serve all tickets of them once it will be fixed

We had a meeting on IRC few days ago. Chatted for 15 minutes then he went to run a script. I waited for 2 hours but no response whatsoever. So went to sleep in the end. Another 3 hours passed and he was back on IRC.

Sigh.

Definitely not a great experience.

Anyway I have written another script to help him and sending PM.

You provided new script with addresses in it 2 days ago. I used it but got the same result.
Discrepancy of balance on new wallet is still minus 1.6M coins.
I am ready to work further on this problem, but can't get in touch with You. Waiting for You in IRC or skype.

Outcome of today's meeting:
- we found 145k coins which were sent to c-cex after the switch so can be subtracted from total amount. I have asked Yuriy to check if there were any other late transfers which happened after the switch
- myself I am going to check another script I heard about
- next meeting on Friday
- the worst case scenario is I will take wallet.dat from Yuriy and investigate it myself

I'v been contacted by You regarding swap only march, 4. I was able to disable new deposits on march, 5 only. But deposit mentioned by You (last one as You asked me to check for last deposit date and I gave You that amount with date.) happened on march, 5. And we have lot's of other deposits registered and traded till march, 5. Looks like this is our 1.6M coins that were registered to customer's accounts and traded.

1 day is not a good term for coin swap procedure.

Apologies. It was late notice indeed since your exchange was not listed on noblemovement.com website. Ticket was cut after someone mentioned c-cex on our thread.

So at this point we found all the money. The difference is due to deposits which came after the switch. Could you check what amount of these coins was traded already? If it was traded straight away it was most probably someone executing double spending. But it is possible portion of these coins was sent to your exchange by person who was not aware of the switch.

Thank You for fair aproach. We closed trading march, 5. So all trading made prior March, 5 counted legit, and those who got BTC for their NOBL could withdraw them or trade for something else, so it is impossible to reverse it. I will try to get in touch with You again and I hope we can find a solution. Best way to catch me is skype.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:09:46 AM

To be perfectly honest I don't remember anyone forcing the PoS route on you, though I guess day after day of people suggesting it would get tiring.

I am sorry that you did it this way rofo, if you had just said that you wouldn't stick around after the PoS swap because of X reasons we would 100% have changed what we were doing, including not going to PoS. So to me this seems like a veiled way of you deliberately stepping down from Noble to me. But hey, I have ended up almost as cynical as you after all of this, so who knows.

But don't anyone question eagleflies motives, he has done all of this and asked for nothing in return. The reason for not burning the premine yet was that we were going to ask permission in here to pay back some of C-Cex's losses with a very small percentage of it seeing as it was our fault for not informing them of the wallet swap. That was why we delayed the burning, it was a conscious decision, nothing scammy.
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:34:04 AM

To be perfectly honest I don't remember anyone forcing the PoS route on you, though I guess day after day of people suggesting it would get tiring.

I am sorry that you did it this way rofo, if you had just said that you wouldn't stick around after the PoS swap because of X reasons we would 100% have changed what we were doing, including not going to PoS. So to me this seems like a veiled way of you deliberately stepping down from Noble to me. But hey, I have ended up almost as cynical as you after all of this, so who knows.

But don't anyone question eagleflies motives, he has done all of this and asked for nothing in return. The reason for not burning the premine yet was that we were going to ask permission in here to pay back some of C-Cex's losses with a very small percentage of it seeing as it was our fault for not informing them of the wallet swap. That was why we delayed the burning, it was a conscious decision, nothing scammy.

It is depressing.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:09:33 AM

sorry to see the value of your coin has TANKED since you guys took it POS

http://www.coinwarz.com/exchange-charts/noblecoin-exchange-rate-chart

it was a stupid idea....

very stupid

The crypto highway is littered with the dead bodies of coins that have gone POS - Most notably Nautilus Coin - in spite of a very dedicated following and lead by a guy who appears on MSNBC and him pouring tens of thousands of dollars into marketing efforts for the coin it's in the tank.

when are people going to realize that without dedicated miners keeping your coins active on the exchanges you have nothing.

but all is not lost - if you see the errors of your ways you can also fork in back into the POW world and give it back it's life.

exchanges volumes has basically disappeared and now you run the risk of getting de-listed.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
james6546

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:13:19 AM

it was a stupid idea....

very stupid

The crypto highway is littered with the dead bodies of coins that have gone POS - Most notably Nautilus Coin - in spite of a very dedicated following and lead by a guy who appears on MSNBC and him pouring tens of thousands of dollars into marketing efforts for the coin it's in the tank.

when are people going to realize that without dedicated miners keeping your coins active on the exchanges you have nothing.

but all is not lost - if you see the errors of your ways you can also fork in back into the POW world and give it back it's life.

exchanges volumes has basically disappeared and now you run the risk of getting de-listed.

I don't think it was the move to PoS, the diff is currently at 10, which is very healthy. I think it is more the discussions that have taken place above, but feel free to keep telling yourself that it was PoS...
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:22:23 AM

it was a stupid idea....

very stupid

I don't think it was the move to PoS, the diff is currently at 10, which is very healthy. I think it is more the discussions that have taken place above, but feel free to keep telling yourself that it was PoS...

well is it aint mineable it aint POW and that only leaves one other choice dude! LOL

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
james6546

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:31:40 AM

it was a stupid idea....

very stupid

well is it aint mineable it aint POW and that only leaves one other choice dude! LOL

I'm pretty sure there are more variables than mining that can affect the price...lets think of a few off the top of my head:

- The fact cryptsy is still in maintenance for Nobl
- The fact rofo says he isn't going to take back control
- The bad rep surrounding NOXT

Plenty more too...

But it will all get sorted and we will come out on top
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 11:37:31 AM

So from what I am understanding, Rofo has stated that he will still support Noble with everything on the Website side? He's taking the role of a promoter and service provider for Nobl. And he's passing on the technical leadership to the community / Eagleflies.

That's more or less how it's been all along. Rofo has never been a dedicated 'dev'. Rofo's been the guy with a vision on the marketing and services side of things. His strengths are in marketing and community outreach. We still get our services, features, and support. Everyone should be happy with this.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING OF ROFO. Everyone should be happy with this, but it's been presented under so much negative shit, I don't think people realize we may all be on the same page...

In a round about way you've offered to do exactly what I understand the community wants you to do. Now all we need you to do is agree you will work with Eagleflies, or any other community member in furthering NOBL and we should be able to put all this drama behind us....

You can't be our official service provider and promoter, while simultaneously distancing yourself from Eagleflies / the Community. We need healthy leadership and communication. You can fill the exact role you stated you wanted to fill, and everyone will be happy, assuming you and Eagleflies work together for a change.
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:41:02 AM

it was a stupid idea....

very stupid

I'm pretty sure there are more variables than mining that can affect the price...lets think of a few off the top of my head:

Plenty more too...

Sounds about right.

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:41:51 AM

So from what I am understanding, Rofo has stated that he will still support Noble with everything on the Website side? He's taking the role of a promoter and service provider for Nobl. And he's passing on the technical leadership to the community / Eagleflies.

That's more or less how it's been all along. Rofo has never been a dedicated 'dev'. Rofo's been the guy with a vision on the marketing and services side of things. His strengths are in marketing and community outreach. We still get our services, features, and support. Everyone should be happy with this.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING OF ROFO. Everyone should be happy with this, but it's been presented under so much negative shit, I don't think people realize we may all be on the same page...

In a round about way you've offered to do exactly what I understand the community wants you to do. Now all we need you to do is agree you will work with Eagleflies, or any other community member in furthering NOBL and we should be able to put all this drama behind us....

You can't be our official service provider and promoter, while simultaneously distancing yourself from Eagleflies / the Community. We need healthy leadership and communication. You can fill the exact role you stated you wanted to fill, and everyone will be happy, assuming you and Eagleflies work together for a change.

Can't really argue with any of that!!

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:47:51 AM

See what has happened to our coin .. fuck you fuck this coin and Fuck crypto..... I am done !!! Well done from rofo to eagle files, I cannot get a solid answer from either one .... and at that point I am done, I had faith in this coin like a blind faithed christian .... but I give the fuck up ... you ass holes need to sort your shit, I've invested a lot into noble and look what between the 2 of you , you are doing, learn to work together or I am out ... Thanks for alway having the back of day 1 investors Rofo ... but for fucks sakes what is going on  Huh

you want a dead coin ... well fuck you go it now ...

james6546

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:49:04 AM

See what has happened to our coin .. fuck you fuck this coin and Fuck crypto..... I am done !!! Well done from rofo to eagle files, I cannot get a solid answer from either one .... and at that point I am done, I had faith in this coin like a blind faithed christian .... but I give the fuck up ... you ass holes need to sort your shit, I've invested a lot into noble and look what between the 2 of you , you are doing, learn to work together or I am out ... Thanks for alway having the back of day 1 investors Rofo ... but for fucks sakes what is going on  Huh

you want a dead coin ... well fuck you go it now ...

Thank you for making me laugh Smiley
eagleflies

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:49:13 AM

It is depressing.

Well, time will tell.

Value of this coin was always based on its business side. Noble was never about technological innovation. We have just fixed inflation problem with switch to POS. But apart from that nothing really changes. It is still coin which value is based on business side.

Rofo promised he was going to continue working on business side which is good. Myself I am going to continue working on technical part and monitoring what develops. No big changes are planned. Just small bug fixes etc.
eagleflies

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:52:53 AM

it was a stupid idea....

very stupid

Plenty more too...

Sounds about right.

Agreed.
eagleflies

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:59:08 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 12:53:21 PM by eagleflies

How to burn latest premine

I have received this URL http://earlz.net/view/2014/10/22/0340/provably-spendable-altcoin-burn-addresses
Our PUBKEY_ADDRESS == 21 as per https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/blob/eagle/src/base58.h#L279
So following address should be safe to use: Version: 21, Address: 9T6fgHG3unjQB6vpWozhBdiXDbQp3P7F8M

And this is same address Rofo use to burn funds which were converted to NOXT. Cool. This makes sense now. Wink
eagleflies

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:09:39 PM

Apologies. It was late notice indeed since your exchange was not listed on noblemovement.com website. Ticket was cut after someone mentioned c-cex on our thread.

So at this point we found all the money. The difference is due to deposits which came after the switch. Could you check what amount of these coins was traded already? If it was traded straight away it was most probably someone executing double spending. But it is possible portion of these coins was sent to your exchange by person who was not aware of the switch.

Thank You for fair aproach. We closed trading march, 5. So all trading made prior March, 5 counted legit, and those who got BTC for their NOBL could withdraw them or trade for something else, so it is impossible to reverse it. I will try to get in touch with You again and I hope we can find a solution. Best way to catch me is skype.

Hey,

Couple questions:

1. Could you check and say here how many from missing 1.6 mil coins were traded already?
2. If there is some money which was not traded please freeze it to disable possibility of double spending and contact person who sent it with information how he/she can access the money on PoS blockchain. https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Importing-private-keys-from-old-wallet.dat-using---salvagewallet-option
3. Please send all old/PoW coins (after subtracting anything you found in steps 1-2) to address 9WPGs4WuSFQR51ukmzARKsnXQc3oec13Mg
4. I will investigate it.
5. Please provide your new/PoS wallet address where I can send you missing coins in exchange for old ones.
eagleflies

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:33:46 PM

Premine has been burnt!

It was burnt in several transactions between blocks: 11758-11760

Here's list of them:
- https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/block.dws?11758.htm
100 coins test transaction

- https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/block.dws?11759.htm
17,600,000 coins - I was trying to enter 176 000 000 but client does not allow 9 digits

- https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/block.dws?11760.htm
99,999,999 coins - the biggest possible amount
58,995,261 coins - remaining amount
0.23010707 coins - the change

This is balance of premine address: 0 https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/address.dws?19904.htm

fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 04:48:50 PM

sorry to see the value of your coin has TANKED

FWIW the value is still double what it was under PoW in early february.

What it will be in the future will depend on other factors.

fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 04:51:39 PM

Quick note: there is a small bug in the explorer for burn transaction, the fee is currently added to the burn amounts, that's why there is an extra 0.1 NOBL here or there, which was not actually burned. It's on the todo list Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 [517] 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: