Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mario012

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:59:35 PM

Yeah it's pretty much over for this coin  sadly  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:02:02 AM

Yeah it's pretty much over for this coin  sadly  Undecided

I'm not ready to say it's over just yet, but we need Rofo to chime in with his current thinking asap.

Hard times for all cryptos lately. NOBL was, and still might be a real world winner.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:32:40 AM

Still the last coin i expected to go like This :s
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:17:21 AM

shapeshift.io have said that they don't have plans to add Noble, but will keep an eye on us for the future.

I think in a way this is good as it means they don't take bribes or just add any coin.

Sad to read what all of you are saying in the thread today...
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:27:02 AM

The 3 coins I have always held up on a pedestal has been Noble, Guldencoin and Digibyte for the 2014 releases. Guldencoin is basically living rofos words and same with Digibyte.
I hope Noble can make a turnaround as it has a good community.
eagleflies

Activity: 440
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:50:33 AM

So again: Any great plan for moving forward instead of just letting it tank?

And I know all the shit that have gone down in this thread, ive read every SINGLE post from day 1.

-R

Since I was asked directly I will repeat what I have been saying on this thread for last few weeks:

1. Chronology of events - It was not my decision to move to PoS. After 51% attacks Rofo asked community to vote, accepted the outcome and was working on making it happen. After seeing several external teams being unable to accomplish this I decided to take action and help Rofo and community to deal with migration to PoS.

2. Is this a take-over - Rofo knew from day 0 I was going to work on PoS. He offered feedback e.g. please implement sync-server since it increases security. He was watching how things were developing. And he was asked just before the switch 'is it OK to proceed'. The answer was 'go ahead'.

3. The outcome of switch to PoS - inflation problem is fixed. Instead of steady flow of about 7 mil coins every day now we have maximum 0,5 mil per day.

4. Vision/value of this coin - Noblecoin was always focused on business side. This is the "mission" of this coin. For Noble to succeed we need such a leader. We need Rofo or somebody else to start working hard on business aspect. Without such person there is no future for Noble.

5. Rofo - it is not my intention to blame Rofo. He started this experiment and everyone knew it was an experiment. He has every right to leave if he chooses to do so.
HarveyOne

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:54:18 PM

It's not gone people,  it's missing from Cryptsy because they are doing some kind of site database upgrade and a bunch of wallets that were in maintenance are now off the list until its done.

They said it would be finished this morning.  Well there's Cryptsy for you.  This is directly from what Mullick and Horus said in their trollbox. 

If this is true,  start buying that dip because its fake as a 3 dolla bill 

got a reply from Craptsy on my questions in their trollbox:
and no offense looking at the noble update it was, without being too rude a dog update done by an amateur at best. Want to blame someone, blame the shitty dev.
[/color][/i]
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:58:52 PM

It's not gone people,  it's missing from Cryptsy because they are doing some kind of site database upgrade and a bunch of wallets that were in maintenance are now off the list until its done.

They said it would be finished this morning.  Well there's Cryptsy for you.  This is directly from what Mullick and Horus said in their trollbox. 

and no offense looking at the noble update it was, without being too rude a dog update done by an amateur at best. Want to blame someone, blame the shitty dev.
[/color][/i]

That was from me. Yes the update was pure shit. Having to import/export keys for an update is a joke. BLAME YOUR SHITTY DEV!
eagleflies

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:09:14 PM

It's not gone people,  it's missing from Cryptsy because they are doing some kind of site database upgrade and a bunch of wallets that were in maintenance are now off the list until its done.

They said it would be finished this morning.  Well there's Cryptsy for you.  This is directly from what Mullick and Horus said in their trollbox.  

If this is true,  start buying that dip because its fake as a 3 dolla bill  

[/color][/i]

That was from me. Yes the update was pure shit. Having to import/export keys for an update is a joke. BLAME YOUR SHITTY DEV!

Of course swap via exchange is easier for you guys. But come on! You are quite a big exchange and you should manage different kinds of swaps in much faster way than you did.

How come Poloniex and Bittrex finished within 1 day?

Maybe you should improve your internal procedures? Wink
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:17:49 PM

It's not gone people,  it's missing from Cryptsy because they are doing some kind of site database upgrade and a bunch of wallets that were in maintenance are now off the list until its done.

They said it would be finished this morning.  Well there's Cryptsy for you.  This is directly from what Mullick and Horus said in their trollbox.  

[/color][/i]

Of course swap via exchange is easier for you guys. But come on! You are quite a big exchange and you should manage different kinds of swaps in much faster way than you did.

I dont work for Cryptsy and it's not their job to do your shitty lazy arse devs work. Your comment and the devs choice are part of the reason crypto is soo shit and seen as a joke.

Here let me develop this coin, I dont know what I am doing or how to update properly. Here is a shitty update that can't be done like 100% of other coins and we encourage exchanges to do on our devs behalf. The exchange doesnt have to update it, it is not their problem. But you shitty dev decided to make it an exchanges issue. Shame.
eagleflies

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:28:04 PM

[/color][/i]

I dont work for Cryptsy and it's not their job to do your shitty lazy arse devs work. Your comment and the devs choice are part of the reason crypto is soo shit and seen as a joke.

Here let me develop this coin, I dont know what I am doing or how to update properly. Here is a shitty update that can't be done like 100% of other coins and we encourage exchanges to do on our devs behalf. The exchange doesnt have to update it, it is not their problem. But you shitty dev decided to make it an exchanges issue. Shame.

I am not going to spend whole day arguing with you. Just pointing two simple facts.

1. It is their job to manage coin swap.
2. This kind of swap we did takes them more time. No question about that. But 14 days and counting? Compared to 1 day? Come on!
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:29:27 PM

[/color][/i]

I am not going to spend whole day arguing with you. Just pointing two simple facts.

2. This kind of swap we did takes them more time. No question about that. But 14 days and counting? Compared to 1 day? Come on!

1. Are you on drugs. Exchanges list the coins if they want, when they want. They can update now or 3 years it's their choice, not yours or the devs.
2. See 1.
mario012

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:31:18 PM

[/color][/i]

1. Are you on drugs. Exchanges list the coins if they want, when they want. They can update now or 3 years it's their choice, not yours or the devs.
2. See 1.

Kind of hard to argue against that. But come on, let's all be honest. We all know Noble is going to tank but how will it recover? Will it recover? What's the plan? What now? What happens after cryptsy gets its fix? What are the future developments? What's the business plan? That's what we want to know.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:34:29 PM

[/color][/i]

2. See 1.

Kind of hard to argue against that. But come on, let's all be honest. We all know Noble is going to tank but how will it recover? Will it recover? What's the plan? What now? What happens after cryptsy gets its fix? What are the future developments? What's the business plan? That's what I want to know.

+100000 This is where I stand on this also.. When cryptsy FINALLY finishes wallet what are we gunna do next.. How will we continue growing!?

eagleflies

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:38:10 PM

[/color][/i]

2. See 1.

Kind of hard to argue against that. But come on, let's all be honest. We all know Noble is going to tank but how will it recover? Will it recover? What's the plan? What now? What happens after cryptsy gets its fix? What are the future developments? What's the business plan? That's what I want to know.

+100000 This is where I stand on this also.. When cryptsy FINALLY finishes wallet what are we gunna do next.. How will we continue growing!?

We need someone to work on business side - see my earlier post today. This coin was never about technology.
mario012

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:44:57 PM

[/color][/i]

2. See 1.

We need someone to work on business side - see my earlier post today. This coin was never about technology.

Oh..... We're so screwed then. Don't get me wrong? I highly appreciate what you have done and your work but this is looking bleak. Rofo is gone and there is nobody to tackle on the business side. I'm really worried now. Things are not looking good at all.
eagleflies

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:56:42 PM

Oh..... We're so screwed then. Don't get me wrong? I highly appreciate what you have done and your work but this is looking bleak. Rofo is gone and there is nobody to tackle on the business side. I'm really worried now. Things are not looking good at all.

Two things:
- Rofo is big unknown. I have no idea if and when he is going to deliver something. On the other hand I still do not believe he just stole NOXT funds. And he said both NOXT and NOBLE would be supported on newer version of website.
- If Rofo is gone we need a team of people. It seems at least some positions are covered - there are people willing to work on marketing/promotional and on technical side. Things do not happen by magic. There must be someone willing to work to make things happen. Of course we can spend hours and days blaming each other but maybe it is better idea to start thinking if someone could step in and try to work on business side? Or maybe someone from this community knows someone who could help?
mario012

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:59:37 PM

Two things:
- Rofo is big unknown. I have no idea if and when he is going to deliver something. On the other hand I still do not believe he just stole NOXT funds. And he said both NOXT and NOBLE would be supported on newer version of website.
- If Rofo is gone we need a team of people. It seems at least few positions are covered - there are people willing to work on marketing/promotional and on technical side. Things do not happen by magic. There must be someone willing to work to make things happen. Of course we can spend hours and days blaming each other but maybe it is better idea to start thinking if someone could step in and try to work on business side? Or maybe someone from this community knows someone who could help?

+10000 This is why I'm still on Noble, because of you eagleflies. Noble is very lucky to have you
eagleflies

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:03:27 PM

Two things:
- If Rofo is gone we need a team of people. It seems at least few positions are covered - there are people willing to work on marketing/promotional and on technical side. Things do not happen by magic. There must be someone willing to work to make things happen. Of course we can spend hours and days blaming each other but maybe it is better idea to start thinking if someone could step in and try to work on business side? Or maybe someone from this community knows someone who could help?

+10000 This is why I'm still on Noble, because of you eagleflies. Noble is very lucky to have you

haha, I guess we will be even luckier if we find someone with business ideas Wink
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 06:16:03 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 06:32:02 PM by ctenc001

a few things...
  • I've volunteered to help with marketing  Smiley
    I personally believe that with rofo on a (Temporary?) hiatus, our best bet is to get picked up by some major services. Getting added to existing businesses and marketplaces will be significantly easier than finding someone willing to put in the effort and take risks building a standalone business around NOBL like Rofo was doing. Doing this will also have no impact on Rofo's overall vision if he decides to return.

I also believe that one of the best things going for us is how widely accepted we already are. Their's very few coins that can claim to be supported by over 50 merchants. Increasing this number will only help =)

I'm willing to fund another round of twitter campaigns out of pocket, if we come up with a couple services we want to petition for.
    I'd set up actions like:
    Tweet to GoURL "Add NOBL Support!"

Our last campaign has ~75 unique users, and I don't even know how many dummy accounts. If 100 people tweet in 1 week that they should support us, they'll take notice.
    What are your favorite crypto Services and marketplaces? Let's pick 5 and get a campaign going.

• Should we start a new thread? It's important that we have an up-to-date, and good looking OP. With the giant quote at the top of our current thread, it looks sloppy and something i'd avoid if I were a new investor.. I doubt rofo will be cleaning this up anytime soon.  
    Not to mention pools are still listed, broken links, etc.
  • Lastly, NOBL's big claim to fame started out with charity. We need to get back to our roots, and become a charitable coin again. This is what makes headlines.

We have enough community members that want to see NOBL succeed to make it happen. All we need to do is organize our efforts and come up with a plan
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: