Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:34:10 AM

These will be coming over the following week or two for NOBL. Some will be rough around the edges, but it is the online service/system I continue to enjoy working on for the community, coin and cryptocurrency. I'll be adding more to this list over the coming week.

Noble Steps (New Site)
- Return to original charity kickstarter/crowdfunding charity movement
- AML/KYC and regulatory advisory for charities/digital currencies
- Free Campaign Setup - Zero fees, zero min/max limits.

NoblePay
- New Payments
- Recurring/Scheduled Payments
- Transaction History
- Aus. Credit Card Transfer
- Aus. Tax Payment
- Aus. Bill Payments

NobleGift
- Buy & Browse 239 International Gift Cards
- Send to Friends as Gift
- Gift Point Rewards Program

Nobility - Membership Registrations
- Voluntary
- Four Tier
- Linked to Gift Point Rewards Program
- Personalised Noble Account Page (Transactions/History/Services)

Good to hear from you, Noble Architect.  Cheesy

That list is beyond awesome!!  Looking forward to seeing it all come to fruition.

Hey all, not sure if any of you remember me at all but I was around when Noble got started. Long story short, I invested a lot of time and a ton of money to help where ever I could.  However, soon after we had a baby and my wife had a ton of complications and was hospitalized and bed ridden for months. I had to step away and I feel horrible about it. I had bought up a ton (literally had over 50mil Nobles) sitting on mint when this all went down, which are apparently gone forever. Too bad so sad for me, it is what it is.

With that being said, I try to glance at Noble every now and then. I just feel like I need to set some stuff straight. Rofo is an amazing dedicated guy. He spent countless hours for all aspects of this coin. Created a site, personally took care of the market, and drove this thing for hours on end. Coming back I can't say how sad I am as to how the community has bailed on him (some, not all). He has only tried to help create something for all to benefit from and to help legitimize crypto and do the right thing. He never bailed, never gave up, and kept putting in the time. That demands respect within itself.

I just wanted to get it out there that this guy is not some guy who just created a shit Coin and tried to get rich. He is a good guy and deserves the best. If anyone wants to argue otherwise feel free to PM me.

How have you lost your coins  ?  corrupted wallet.dat  ? forgot your password ? transferred to new chain address from an old chain address?

Oh no nothing like that. Was the whole Mintpal shut down/theft/whatever it was. Sorry my story wasn't trying to convey that. I just wanted to say even with nothing left, I still try to creepily (from the shadows) watch Noble even though I have nothing. I care because of the work that was put out in and Rofos work ethic. I just wanted to vouch for his character as it seemed it had been called into question a couple times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eagleflies

Activity: 440
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:45:23 AM

had an error loading blkindex.dat
so had to delete all except wallet.dat
after that, wallet was out of sync.

hmm.. i just tried starting the old wallet again and the balance is no longer unconfirmed

edit:
manage to import the old coins over to the new wallet Smiley

Awesome! Wink
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:47:05 AM

Hey all, not sure if any of you remember me at all but I was around when Noble got started. Long story short, I invested a lot of time and a ton of money to help where ever I could.  However, soon after we had a baby and my wife had a ton of complications and was hospitalized and bed ridden for months. I had to step away and I feel horrible about it. I had bought up a ton (literally had over 50mil Nobles) sitting on mint when this all went down, which are apparently gone forever. Too bad so sad for me, it is what it is.

With that being said, I try to glance at Noble every now and then. I just feel like I need to set some stuff straight. Rofo is an amazing dedicated guy. He spent countless hours for all aspects of this coin. Created a site, personally took care of the market, and drove this thing for hours on end. Coming back I can't say how sad I am as to how the community has bailed on him (some, not all). He has only tried to help create something for all to benefit from and to help legitimize crypto and do the right thing. He never bailed, never gave up, and kept putting in the time. That demands respect within itself.

I just wanted to get it out there that this guy is not some guy who just created a shit Coin and tried to get rich. He is a good guy and deserves the best. If anyone wants to argue otherwise feel free to PM me.

Well said ZB. So sorry to hear about your wife. I hope things are better now. My wife is scheduled for a C-section in 2 days so I can only imagine how hard that must have been to have gone through for you and your family. All the best.
Regecide

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:19:45 PM

These will be coming over the following week or two for NOBL. Some will be rough around the edges, but it is the online service/system I continue to enjoy working on for the community, coin and cryptocurrency. I'll be adding more to this list over the coming week.

Noble Steps (New Site)

NoblePay
- New Payments
- Transaction History
- Aus. Tax Payment
- Aus. Bill Payments

NobleGift

- Voluntary
- Four Tier

Good to hear from you, Noble Architect.  Cheesy

That list is beyond awesome!!  Looking forward to seeing it all come to fruition.

How have you lost your coins  ?  corrupted wallet.dat  ? forgot your password ? transferred to new chain address from an old chain address?

Oh no nothing like that. Was the whole Mintpal shut down/theft/whatever it was. Sorry my story wasn't trying to convey that. I just wanted to say even with nothing left, I still try to creepily (from the shadows) watch Noble even though I have nothing. I care because of the work that was put out in and Rofos work ethic. I just wanted to vouch for his character as it seemed it had been called into question a couple times.

Wootwoot ZBBBBB....BBBBB.

Yeah screw mintpal. Lost 10mil in coinex and idk even what I lost in mint anymore. I moved everything to my own wallets. Sucks.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:31:27 PM

Great to see soms oldtimers back here. Lets move from This chapter of fear and doubt and enjou the smooth and well executed switch to pos!
FixItDad

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:16:36 PM

Staking Time frame to earn credit to wallet?

Somewhere around 7 hours
Thanks james6546
Had two 25-3 and 4 today 26-3 au
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:26:27 PM

Great to see soms oldtimers back here. Lets move from This chapter of fear and doubt and enjou the smooth and well executed switch to pos!

I'll drink to that  Cheesy
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:22:31 PM

Investor-games MULTICRYPTOS accepts DEVCOIN,

Play many strategy games and win even x100 your coins

www.multicryptos.com

I have 2 problems with your post, firstly you don't support noble and second you have a horrible trust rating I am not sure you are suited to our coin ..

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
multicryptos

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:52:06 PM

www.multicryptos.com

I have 2 problems with your post, firstly you don't support noble and second you have a horrible trust rating I am not sure you are suited to our coin ..

sorry, i wrote other coin by mistake. Yes.we accept noble.

We have a good reputation in many investor-base games listings:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967149.0

kultus

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:28:11 PM

www.multicryptos.com

And Your HORRIBLE trust on BCT ?

multicryptos
Activity: 56
View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

That doesn't look like someone I would trust, just saying ... it doesnt look good for you in a world of crypto ...

kultus

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:54:24 PM

www.multicryptos.com

multicryptos
View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Offline)
Ignore

That doesn't look like someone I would trust, just saying ... it doesnt look good for you in a world of crypto ...

But read why, this is just because somebody thinks I should change name of my website

I DID NOT SAY THAT ^^ do not put words in my quotes ...

tittiecoiner

Activity: 224

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:03:36 PM

multicryptos
View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Offline)
Ignore

Horrible? Did you read the trust comment? I could give you a negative trust rating, too, no matter if valid or not. Don't overestimate it.
But that doesn't mean I support Ponzis or other high risk games, was just about your "horrible" statement.

kultus

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:19:05 PM

multicryptos
Ignore

Horrible? Did you read the trust comment? I could give you a negative trust rating, too, no matter if valid or not. Don't overestimate it.
But that doesn't mean I support Ponzis or other high risk games, was just about your "horrible" statement.

hey I am just asking questions.... but hey want to go being a dick to me . thats fine too lol .. really doesn't matter to me, I wont be involving myself either....  Horrible is all you had a problems with, I would say -4 to trust looks horrible ...

tittiecoiner

Activity: 224

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:49:19 PM

multicryptos
Ignore

hey I am just asking questions.... but hey want to go being a dick to me . thats fine too lol .. really doesn't matter to me, I wont be involving myself either....  Horrible is all you had a problems with, I would say -4 to trust looks horrible ...

No, I just said don't overestimate one negative rating (which causes -4) due to someone telling him to rename the site. Don't think me post was rude or so.
But I agree with you, better stay away from such type of sites!
And now back to NOBL discussions  Smiley

nambich

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:19:49 PM

www.multicryptos.com

I really feel " allergic " to the site that advertising phrase something like "100% profit" or "double",.. your money in "X" hours.

What if I accidentally saw it somewhere , I never considered view

Sorry but I said that honestly
kultus

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:40:29 AM

Does anyone know of someone willing and able to work on the wallet graphics, I figure we should have a more unique wallet if you take a look at say what Mega (mec) coin has for a wallet, should we go for something like this ? eagle has done the coding for the blockchain side of things, graphics as far as the wallet goes would make us stand out a little more, every alt coin has a litecoin / BTC style wallet ... We're Noble, we are not like the rest.... Any ideas, I have time to chase people up and ask for help, I just don't know who ... so give me suggestions and I'll beg borrow and steal some love from someone willing to help

Back to Noble coin Dev ... WE NEED SOME MORE HELP!  any ideas ......

TrackCoin1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:56:11 AM

Launching still going on...? Smiley Smiley Wink

Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:53:18 PM

Thinking about buying a bunch of these, can someone brief me on what's being planned/implemented?
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:19:34 PM

Thinking about buying a bunch of these, can someone brief me on what's being planned/implemented?

Noble Steps (New Site)

NoblePay
- New Payments
- Transaction History
- Aus. Tax Payment
- Aus. Bill Payments

NobleGift

- Voluntary
- Four Tier
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 06:56:45 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 07:13:32 PM by RJF

Hey all, not sure if any of you remember me at all but I was around when Noble got started. Long story short, I invested a lot of time and a ton of money to help where ever I could.  However, soon after we had a baby and my wife had a ton of complications and was hospitalized and bed ridden for months. I had to step away and I feel horrible about it. I had bought up a ton (literally had over 50mil Nobles) sitting on mint when this all went down, which are apparently gone forever. Too bad so sad for me, it is what it is.

[/quote]

You still have a working NOBL wallet address?

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Pages: « 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: