Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:55:05 PM

From the NobleNXT thread:

From my experience with jason you must add some drama or some legal treat, otherwise he won't bother to reply.
But good luck with talking to the wood Tongue

I've cleaned up the NOBL Ann. with some older placeholders and removed most of the info. no longer applicable. Let me know if you actually have anything to add to it. My biggest concern was not making it seem an advertisement for 'my' apps. rather than the coin as a whole, but since there's nothing else to add.

Perhaps I don't like repeating myself, which I seem to do a lot of. The website related to NOBL was moved and taken down a long time ago with no interest from anyone in taking over the transfer or ownership, with a new 'chain' of community involvement (obviously collapsed completely since the failed NOBL PoS pump). My work on what I was doing with and for NOBL was moved to the personal domain with links. Mostly my responses are for those silent who eat up your words if I don't say anything.

But I agree, much easier to just threaten Jason with legal action and childish threats than get involved.

Make a suggestion to Eagle's git, present something to the thread, build a site, accept the coin, hard fork, make some posts, do some Twitter/FB action, blog, spam, build a game, make some trades, or God forbid do something related with NOBL. Anything would almost surprise me to death at this point.

Pay, gift and Nobility are covered in either the public or private app. right now alongside the rest of my zero deliverables. Steps will be when it's ready - but charity and giving money away is not a focus over usability and the apps right now - and I need to focus on legal/AML/KYC despite your treats (pun on spelling intended) enough as it is rather than put energy into the wrong areas.

good reply Rofo, the quiet majority are behind you!!

+1

Is this a green light for a NOBL community "takeover"? Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a complete abandonment statement? Truth is that it doesn't seem all that strange to me if two sister products seem like advertising for each other, but that's just my way of thinking. Does NOBL still figure within the app structure? Or is it going to be permanently cast aside long term?

BTW, can someone show me the post in the NOBL thread mentioning the taking down of the website and the offering of control to someone else?

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 10:38:32 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 02:35:24 PM by Rofo

From my experience with jason you must add some drama or some legal treat, otherwise he won't bother to reply.

I've cleaned up the NOBL Ann. with some older placeholders and removed most of the info. no longer applicable. Let me know if you actually have anything to add to it. My biggest concern was not making it seem an advertisement for 'my' apps. rather than the coin as a whole, but since there's nothing else to add.

Perhaps I don't like repeating myself, which I seem to do a lot of. The website related to NOBL was moved and taken down a long time ago with no interest from anyone in taking over the transfer or ownership, with a new 'chain' of community involvement (obviously collapsed completely since the failed NOBL PoS pump). My work on what I was doing with and for NOBL was moved to the personal domain with links. Mostly my responses are for those silent who eat up your words if I don't say anything.

But I agree, much easier to just threaten Jason with legal action and childish threats than get involved.

Make a suggestion to Eagle's git, present something to the thread, build a site, accept the coin, hard fork, make some posts, do some Twitter/FB action, blog, spam, build a game, make some trades, or God forbid do something related with NOBL. Anything would almost surprise me to death at this point.

Pay, gift and Nobility are covered in either the public or private app. right now alongside the rest of my zero deliverables. Steps will be when it's ready - but charity and giving money away is not a focus over usability and the apps right now - and I need to focus on legal/AML/KYC despite your treats (pun on spelling intended) enough as it is rather than put energy into the wrong areas.

+1

Is this a green light for a NOBL community "takeover"? Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a complete abandonment statement? Truth is that it doesn't seem all that strange to me if two sister products seem like advertising for each other, but that's just my way of thinking. Does NOBL still figure within the app structure? Or is it going to be permanently cast aside long term?

BTW, can someone show me the post in the NOBL thread mentioning the taking down of the website and the offering of control to someone else?

Is this a green light for a NOBL community "takeover"?
Sure, I'd love the community to do something.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a complete abandonment statement?
Sure, feel free to interpret it as such, minus the app., payment processing, gift and pay for NOBL giving it (edit) real-world usage for 2 years in the top 5 cryptos. If you mean the wallet/protocol then that was switched under Eagle/Magi over a year ago.

Does NOBL still figure within the app structure?
Considering it's permanently at the very top of the payment options and fee-free, I'd say yes.

It's alongside my request for promo, Twitter, FB, marketing, community involvement etc going back 18+ months, and was originally going to be handed over too (hence *new* site posts) but amounted to very little. I've gone through half a dozen site designs and over $4,500 in hosting (need high bandwidth, dedicated + CloudFlare + extras in crypto. or you're looking at consistent downtime due to DDoS and other security/load-related offences - it's crypto.) which is why I just moved things to the application/personal domain. I can find them if you like but it's a long thread. Or someone can provide a design/site - the core rule is if there are any misleading statements on security, value, price, risk, features etc. will mean there will be no links to the site in the ANN (my post).

steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:03:30 AM

Noblecoin POS blockchain can be downloaded from cryptochainer.com
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:17:06 AM

Hi All

I have been running a wallet on my PC for the last 3 days & I have put in 2 million coins..well 1,999,999 to be exact as i read that under 2 million seems to work best, the problem that i have is every reward/mining that I have received has displayed as 0 confirmations not accepted.....Am i doing something wrong? or it there a problem with the network seems pointless running this wallet if all i get is orphans & no reward for doing so

I have shut the wallet down until I receive a solution or If i dont receive an answer soon will just transfer the coins back to Poloniex

Thanks for any help

Hmm,
2 things come to mind,

1. Make sure your PC time is completely accurate.

2. Allow Noble on the firewall

If your Noble Active network connection stay Low or you suffer from a lot of disconnects in your debug log.
As usual , we can blame Microsoft, the windows firewall is a strange creature, even thru Noble seems to work without making changes to the windows firewall , it seems to cause some issues.

Windows :
Click start, click control panel, click Windows Firewall,
Make a note on which network is connected Home/Work or Public
Then Click on Allow a Program or feature thru Windows Firewall , click allow another program, click browse , then go to the folder with noblecoin-qt.exe , select noblecoin-qt.exe  , click open, click add ,

It should then be in the list of allowed programs with a check mark to the left and a check mark on the right side under home/work or public (you want it to be on the 1 that showed as connected), Click OK , and then reboot.

Good Luck.
 Cool
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 10:36:55 PM

nice thats a good statement from jason

NOBLE is and will be a premium coin of the NOBLE APP
even the APP is named after it.....

but wallet development he did handover to eagleflies

and a active community to find out what it want improved in wallet
and support eagleflies in a way that he can make it happen
is needed

for website im unsure if i understand rofo full if he would provide the website if someone else provide a server and cover the cost

or if noblecoin  community have to create a new one from scratch

im in middle of prepare a major new DMD wallet release so im busy for next like 6 weeks
but after that i would be willing if eagleflies and some more community guys can be mobilzied to help ya organize some noblecoin activities

but some code maintainance and wallet support like for the problem with the not able to stake wallet
that got just reported (and also affect the NOBLE wallet at staisybit) should be done by eagleflies even now if he is interested to take main dev position
(i know staisybit even sendet a error report to eagleflies)

and community have to think how they going to reward a main dev because eagleflies is not a major stakeholder afaik so he cant work for own success of his NOBLE

would be great if ya start donating into a DEV donation fund of NOBLE

if willing be main dev eagleflies provide a noble address i will double all donations done by community up to a total of 5 million NOBLE

that would be a 10 million NOBLE starting package and im sure more would be incoming over time

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:54:12 PM

+1

Is this a green light for a NOBL community "takeover"?
Sure, I'd love the community to do something.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a complete abandonment statement?
Sure, feel free to interpret it as such, minus the app., payment processing, gift and pay for NOBL giving it (edit) real-world usage for 2 years in the top 5 cryptos. If you mean the wallet/protocol then that was switched under Eagle/Magi over a year ago.

Does NOBL still figure within the app structure?
Considering it's permanently at the very top of the payment options and fee-free, I'd say yes.

It's alongside my request for promo, Twitter, FB, marketing, community involvement etc going back 18+ months, and was originally going to be handed over too (hence *new* site posts) but amounted to very little. I've gone through half a dozen site designs and over $4,500 in hosting (need high bandwidth, dedicated + CloudFlare + extras in crypto. or you're looking at consistent downtime due to DDoS and other security/load-related offences - it's crypto.) which is why I just moved things to the application/personal domain. I can find them if you like but it's a long thread. Or someone can provide a design/site - the core rule is if there are any misleading statements on security, value, price, risk, features etc. will mean there will be no links to the site in the ANN (my post).

Much appreciated confirmation and clarification, and great to know that NOBL is still your number one.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:59:13 PM

nice thats a good statement from jason

NOBLE is and will be a premium coin of the NOBLE APP
even the APP is named after it.....

but wallet development he did handover to eagleflies

and a active community to find out what it want improved in wallet
and support eagleflies in a way that he can make it happen
is needed

for website im unsure if i understand rofo full if he would provide the website if someone else provide a server and cover the cost

or if noblecoin  community have to create a new one from scratch

im in middle of prepare a major new DMD wallet release so im busy for next like 6 weeks
but after that i would be willing if eagleflies and some more community guys can be mobilzied to help ya organize some noblecoin activities

but some code maintainance and wallet support like for the problem with the not able to stake wallet
that got just reported (and also affect the NOBLE wallet at staisybit) should be done by eagleflies even now if he is interested to take main dev position
(i know staisybit even sendet a error report to eagleflies)

and community have to think how they going to reward a main dev because eagleflies is not a major stakeholder afaik so he cant work for own success of his NOBLE

would be great if ya start donating into a DEV donation fund of NOBLE

if willing be main dev eagleflies provide a noble address i will double all donations done by community up to a total of 5 million NOBLE

that would be a 10 million NOBLE starting package and im sure more would be incoming over time

Words of wisdom.

. . . except maybe for the wallet "issue" . . . pringles is a self-confessed troll . . . so let's be nice and give him at least the benefit of the doubt and say semi-troll. Cheesy   Or has someone else reported this?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 12:02:46 AM

Or has someone else reported this?

staisybit one very important wallet user have a wallet that dont stake
and yes he did move the coins so they are not old and big coin pile

experienced users know the specification of magi POS II based staking:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.msg9991269#msg9991269

A side advantage of the PoS-II is that significant amount of offline time is not allowed. There is no advantage of gaining coin age for offline more than 4 days. For any online stake holders, the block time will be refreshed upon finding blocks. The stake weight (coin-age) nearly increases proportional to the amount of coins when coins in one transaction are between 100 and 1000 XMG.

in opinion its was a not bad choice use a magi based POS engine but the documentation towards the users was poor
there is still lot people who dont know why their wallet dont stake

even if its clear and no bug at all

if ya have old coins in big coin pile they wont stake

thats they way this POS engine work

u need to run the wallet 24/7 or at least one day every 3 days to stake and have coin pile of around 1 million coins each

this create in theory a network with lot active wallets

in praxis if u dont explain it to people it create a lot guys frustrated why they cant stake

the only positive is inflation is lot lower because like 80% of coins dont claim their POS rewards in time

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:49:45 AM

Or has someone else reported this?

staisybit one very important wallet user have a wallet that dont stake
and yes he did move the coins so they are not old and big coin pile

experienced users know the specification of magi POS II based staking:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.msg9991269#msg9991269

A side advantage of the PoS-II is that significant amount of offline time is not allowed. There is no advantage of gaining coin age for offline more than 4 days. For any online stake holders, the block time will be refreshed upon finding blocks. The stake weight (coin-age) nearly increases proportional to the amount of coins when coins in one transaction are between 100 and 1000 XMG.

in opinion its was a not bad choice use a magi based POS engine but the documentation towards the users was poor
there is still lot people who dont know why their wallet dont stake

even if its clear and no bug at all

if ya have old coins in big coin pile they wont stake

thats they way this POS engine work

u need to run the wallet 24/7 or at least one day every 3 days to stake and have coin pile of around 1 million coins each

this create in theory a network with lot active wallets

in praxis if u dont explain it to people it create a lot guys frustrated why they cant stake

the only positive is inflation is lot lower because like 80% of coins dont claim their POS rewards in time

YES, THAT'S THE REAL ISSUE

MAGI based POS II is supposed to have falling mint rewards as coin age increases (not to a theroretical zero, but with very old coins, almost), but it's not supposed to have extended, or even null, stake times.

The pile should stake, and it should do so as fast as its weight demands (with something very old that should be extremely fast), but it should also payout an inversely proportionate reward.

Functioning correctly, a very old pile should stake almost instantanously, but payout next to zero.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 11:33:52 AM

Functioning correctly, a very old pile should stake almost instantanously, but payout next to zero.

afaik joe is working on a new XMG magi wallet release
with changes in POW and POS

i suggest we wait for that release and see what it adapt in POS engine
and eagleflies then can port over what make sense for NOBLE

in case its not what we needed eagleflies could adapt the POS engine by himself

basical removing the reduced weight of older coins but keep their coin age reduction which affect POS earning

im sure eagleflies understand the technologic differences between coin weight and coin age

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:54:55 PM

afaik joe is working on a new XMG magi wallet release
with changes in POW and POS

i suggest we wait for that release and see what it adapt in POS engine
and eagleflies then can port over what make sense for NOBLE

in case its not what we needed eagleflies could adapt the POS engine by himself

basical removing the reduced weight of older coins but keep their coin age reduction which affect POS earning

im sure eagleflies understand the technologic differences between coin weight and coin age

Agreed. There's no hurry since it's not a major issue and it is easily resolved by sending the coins to the same address, but, after taking a short vacation or just being away from your computer, it would be nice to have it work out automatically.

Also, in interest of being clear, aside from this, I think Noblecoin is extremely solid - I have never experienced, nor heard of, any other issue, and when I say THE issue, that shouldn't be confused with major, rather it is to say that it is the only issue I am aware of. And if this minor issue is THE issue, then I'd say that NOBL is in a pretty envious position. Smiley

flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:38:08 PM

I got a pile of NOBL which I haven't touched for more than a year.
Could somebody enlighten me about the change to NOXT, if, where?
I totally missed that. Or is that all dead?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 11:32:23 PM

I got a pile of NOBL which I haven't touched for more than a year.
Could somebody enlighten me about the change to NOXT, if, where?
I totally missed that. Or is that all dead?

NOBLE still alive

if u read the ölast few pages u will find a guide how u can get coins of old pre POS age tpwards the new wallet

NOBLE  - NOXT is over

but still they both stay linked

any service NOXT will create NOBLE will be one of the premium coins able to use it

flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:40:52 PM

Thanks, I'll have a look.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:52:54 PM

Cricket Cricket...

NOBL will be 1 year old in just a couple weeks!
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:52:16 PM

Cricket Cricket...

NOBL will be 1 year old in just a couple weeks!

You mean NOBL with POS? Else it has been over 2 years already Wink
pringles1901

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:59:54 AM

What a pile of shit this coin is 27 rewards have failed to go to my wallet all of them have got 0 confirms...just to be straight with you have now deleted the wallet from my PC & dumped 20 million coins on Poloniex...OH by the way thanks to whoever pumped it to 15 made me a very happy man

Here some advice there is nothing worse than going into a candy store expecting to get some sweets but coming out of the store empty handed..thats like the wallet you have..you get a transaction or reward in the bottom right of your PC only to find its not going to be rewarded to your wallet..........Fuck noblecoin & fuck your shit wallet/rewards
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:00:47 AM

........this coin is 27 rewards have failed to go to my wallet all of them have got 0 confirms...just to be straight with you have now deleted the wallet from my PC & dumped 20 million coins on Poloniex...OH by the way thanks to whoever pumped it to 15 made me a very happy man

Here some advice there is nothing worse than going into a candy store expecting to get some sweets but coming out of the store empty handed..thats like the wallet you have..you get a transaction or reward in the bottom right of your PC only to find its not going to be rewarded to your wallet..........Fuck noblecoin & fuck your shit wallet/rewards

honestly, why so many complaints? mine seems to work perfectly. chunk size is 50k nobl

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:07:38 AM

........this coin is 27 rewards have failed to go to my wallet all of them have got 0 confirms...just to be straight with you have now deleted the wallet from my PC & dumped 20 million coins on Poloniex...OH by the way thanks to whoever pumped it to 15 made me a very happy man

honestly, why so many complaints? mine seems to work perfectly. chunk size is 50k nobl

Noble pos wallet is indeed a very bad design,my last pos staking was 29/11/15..and after about 2.5 months when i open my wallet and try to stake,i think no one will happy if the wallet said "Not minting because you don`t have mature coins"...so yes...this wallet is a joke!
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:40:33 AM

Noble pos wallet is indeed a very bad design,my last pos staking was 29/11/15..and after about 2.5 months when i open my wallet and try to stake,i think no one will happy if the wallet said "Not minting because you don`t have mature coins"...so yes...this wallet is a joke!

No , the specs have been mentioned many times , the fact that so few seem to understand it , that is what is a joke.  Tongue

Noble PoS is different from the standard PoS, where you can leave it offline for months and then claim your full reward.

It should be staked every 2 or 3 days (minimum).

But if you just let it sit for a week or more, then you are better off resending your entire amount back to yourself to reset it.  

Basically if you don't stake , the penalty for not supporting the network is that you lose your stake.

Do you understand now?

Cool

FYI:
Side effect to the penalty of losing your stake if you don't support the network , is it also lowers the inflation rate.
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: