Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:27:06 PM

any news from coinmarket.io? Huh

Yep:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422153.msg4772116#msg4772116

They are working on the issue, rest assured they intend to return to normal operation. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kultus

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:17:19 PM

First bumper sticker design out:

I currently have four designs completed (although the other three might take a while to show up on the site).  This is one, another one is white, customizable with your Noblecoin address; I have also done the same two designs with a black background.

Sorry that it took a while to come out; I've had a couple of busy days.  I can work on some t-shirts and related products tomorrow.

Don't Be sorry Lorren, we all  have lives out side the internet Smiley  What I would really like to see in 1 sticker set (you may have one already just not posted)  is as I posted in my original thread, looking "something" like this

I <3 Noble coin
      Charity - E-comerce
www.noblecoinmovement.com

My reasoning for this is it give a quick understanding of what noble coin is and a place to find out more info, I wonder if without this detail how much impact it will have on people unfamiliar with the crypto market

Other then that I love what you have done so far darlin, keep up the AWESOME work Smiley

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
a3tje

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:05:26 PM

My thoughts are with you man. Did someone steal it("hacked"), or was it complete meltdown of equipment?

This is just me thinking out loud, but it would be interesting to see a coin approach the world in a unique way. No pushing to new exchanges, just focus on the important parts (I'm not saying exchanges aren't important). Improving the community, "getting the word out", branding Noble to be perceived the way we want it to. Getting the ball rolling. With our Noble Movement I think this coin is a perfect candidate to try this, a more "noble" approach than the rest.

A "We don't care about the money, it is the project itself that is of value" - type of approach. This will brand us as more unique then we are today, our own niche.

I am looking for coins like this because I know from experience and education that long term thinking is always the best. It is more sustainable, it is safer for investors and others associated with the coin, and it takes the "get rich quick" part surrounding Cryptos out of the equation. This will be very attractive for investors providing payment solutions in the future. Now that we are listed on one exchange it is easy enough for now for people to buy Nobles. I'd love too see one coin not end up in the crowd that is screaming to get listed. Anyone with thoughts like mine?

^^I totally agree with you guys.^^

1. Let NobleCoin, as a new alt-currency in it's infancy, grow at its natural pace. The price is not important at all for a coin to be a good medium of wealth transfer.
Don't push it too quick somewhere where its potential could be easily crushed (you should know the hazards, but me, i think i'm not aware of them — multipools? whales? big gamblers?).

But meanwhile, YES, the Movement and the Network — i think here we should have no brakes at all. I think that the main activity should focus on this area, and not on polls on exchanges.
Our proper new apps, sites, services — why not? THIS will, without using any words or explanations, convince the newcomers that we are taking it seriously and with long-term plans.

2. Do you remember Satoshi's "No, don’t “bring it on”. The project needs to grow gradually"? — it was about WikiLeaks, but that's what i'm thinking about Cryptsy, Coinwarz, Coinchoose etc. right now.

3. Yes, let is be the first coin actually being beegged for a possibility to list it on someones exchange Wink I like not ending in the crowd. More: THIS (not shouting for being listed, no troll posts at all, no fights at all, being helpful and reasonable — and yes, sharing beautiful ideas) — will be something that truly distinguish our community from others at first. Then, in the future, i want to see all of them unite and merge, with maybe distinct coins, but common goals shared by whole humanity).

4. But for example https://www.coinpayments.net/? Yes, of course, i think the sooner the better, because this is for the true reason and purpose of the coin.

ZBBBB, i'm really sorry about that loss. I can imagine my feelings in such situation...

Guys, what about a whip-round? Would it be noble? Wink

This was a good read. I'm glad you answered me, I usually do not get replies to posts like this. I would like to see noble as the first coin who does not have a cryptsy thread full of the same message over and over again; "hi, pls list noble". How you are describing nr.2 is a good one, natural growth. We do not need another exchange, this is Noblecoin! I'll PM our talk to the Dev Smiley

People; take the coinmarket.io discussion to their respective thread please.
I also totally agree with what's said before

Personally I was a bit "scared" about the fact that some people were pushing to get to cryptsy, therefore I/we raised the idea to implement a "savings account" but that idea became irrelevant as there is no big dump (more info below)
http://www.noblemovement.com/forums/topic/introduction/

The biggest improvement in my opinion would be to provide us (the community and people interested) with more information about upcoming projects and what are people working on. I know that ZBBBB has been asking for this but not sure if people replied. Providing a central 'upcoming list' could speed up the development, as people get triggered by what they see being developed and can also help give solutions / idea’s to issue's. Besides this starting your own development is much easier, as you can see that people are currently working on.

Anyway for the not so technical people, collaboration rooms or brainstorm sessions could benefit. A simple and easy way to discuss idea’s with a vote system, maybe also usable for deciding future donation projects, etc.

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 04:40:04 PM

We've just made our fifth payment to The Water Project - 26/1 – (0.5BTC) – $411.00

http://www.noblemovement.com/noblecoin-the-water-project/

Making the total so far $1,462.43

Rocou
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1176

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:43:48 PM

Well it seems that I lost my NobleCoins on coinmarket.io.  Cry
Does anyone has news of this trading platform?
atomiccloud

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

COMM:CUA9LQiSKXG8Ed79qNz6bZv4NbSCS6RUb7

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:48:24 PM

Well it seems that I lost my NobleCoins on coinmarket.io.  Cry
Does anyone has news of this trading platform?

What do you mean you lost them? The site is just down for a while and will come back up. Unless you got other news?

BTC Address: 15xKtJFLGWEnCE76ti6KFXVoT1v4FBxjCq  |  LTC Address: LQMarmNkdo5r7BpxbfEUbCxgopxYVJ7qB6  
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 04:59:28 PM

Coinmarket.io

<@Inception> I think we are gonna be down for *some time*. A security audit is ongoing. We will use the downtime to move our code to the datacentre aswell (better hosting).
<@Inception> For those who are paranoid about the funds, an withdrawal option is avalible
<@Inception> we are making progress but atleast 8 hours of downtime is expected, if not more
<@Inception> did you PM us on bitcointalk?
<@Inception> we are processing these requests atm
<@Inception> thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422153.msg4772116
<@Inception> we are processing the withdrawals Right Now
<@Inception> will post a list to the thread soon

He's on it - with a number of withdrawals confirmed.

cdg1941

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:04:34 PM

i doubt that anyone that will put in this much work into an exchange, as well as going through all the rest of the troubles that have occurred since the launch, along with trying to process withdraws, is running a scam.

i agree that one should be careful and cautious, but at this point try to relax and hope for a  quick resolution to the current problems.

NOBLECOIN                 NobleCoin Marketplace Beta NOW LIVE!    

noblecoin: 9jgw7GbHzLQ2pRjpu7yWbP8VrShSxvG89F
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:11:22 PM

We've just made our fifth payment to The Water Project - 26/1 – (0.5BTC) – $411.00

http://www.noblemovement.com/noblecoin-the-water-project/

Making the total so far $1,462.43

This truly is an amazing and Noble effort. Already over 1/4th the way there! This is great!
TN5

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:36:04 PM

i doubt that anyone that will put in this much work into an exchange, as well as going through all the rest of the troubles that have occurred since the launch, along with trying to process withdraws, is running a scam.

i agree that one should be careful and cautious, but at this point try to relax and hope for a  quick resolution to the current problems.

Yeah, it would be plain stupid to vanish now with the small amount of money they have in the exchange. Why not waiting a few months or maybe a year and then run away when there's much more money on the site.

Noblecoin
damnation

Activity: 98

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 06:09:13 PM

On coinmarket.io:

Everyone take a deep breathe and relax... i have found coinmarket.io to be exemplary in their trading methodology,so far. They have already stated in their thread that they will likely be down for a day or two at the most and while they run their security audit they will also be moving into a datacenter. The amount of work they have done so far to keep things running so smoothly when it comes to trades would make it a fools errand to cut and run on their exchange.

General speak:

I'm kinda glad we are not on coinedup. Its so slow.. i can feel my beard growing when i try to do anything in there... and considering i am chinese thats pretty damn amazing!

A3tje:
i still dont believe we can avoid the issue of a savings account. Coinmarket.io is just too small to sustain any dump of coins.. there just arent that many buy orders to cover a sustained pump and dump at this point of time. Forget multipools for now. If we get on coinmarket cap, coinwarz and cryptsy you can bet that a lot of miners will point their rigs in our direction and autosell our price lower. Frankly a savings wallet will be effective only for our community and its benefit is that since our community was here from the start we actually hold a bulk of the coins in the market currently and at least half would need to be taken out of play.

We havent come under the radar of the majority of investors and the whales.
I dont understand why people start screaming in a thread... Don't sell, Hold. The majority of coins being sold are from miners who only look for the most profitable coin to mine and dont pay any attention to whats in a thread at all.. they dont even check what they are selling. They just point their pool deposit to cryptsy and let autosell do its job selling to highest buy price.

Dont forget the mindset of a trader and a miner are extremely different. A trader can buy and is used to holding for greater returns.. A miner on the other hand needs to get ROI immediately on his power/credit card/loan which means the coin which gives him the highest earning is where he will point his miners..

sry if i may have sounded a bit disjointed but i need sleep.. Tongue waiting for some trades to go thru so holding for that

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
kultus

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:13:33 PM

any news from coinmarket.io? Huh

We are making progress and will be running today!

Harder, better, faster and stronger.

We have not processed any manual withdraw requests since Round 1 earlier.
There is no need for this anymore, we are coming back TODAY.

Keep in mind:
Do not empty our hot wallet (the one that's exposed to the internet) by making massive amounts of withdraws as soon as we come back online.
This protection (partial hot wallet reserve) is what keeps your coins safe in the first place.

damnation

Activity: 98

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 06:16:30 PM

lol i posted there as well.. and since it was a little dirty... i wont mention it here.. it wouldnt be noble Tongue

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
kultus

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:19:36 PM

lol i posted there as well.. and since it was a little dirty... i wont mention it here.. it wouldnt be noble Tongue

Yes after 16hrs of stress got to me, I think it prolly best I don't have a noble coin banner at the bottom of my posts, though I did keep it on the up n up ... just wished there was more updates on it

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 06:41:43 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 06:56:17 PM by Rofo

Edit: It's back up now.

miKnutty

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:52:54 PM

IRC 5 seconds ago: <@Inception> COINMARKET WILL BE BACK IN LESS THAN AN HOUR

oh yeah baby lets get back to that market!!
atomiccloud

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:56:36 PM

Coinmarket.io is back now =]

BTC Address: 15xKtJFLGWEnCE76ti6KFXVoT1v4FBxjCq  |  LTC Address: LQMarmNkdo5r7BpxbfEUbCxgopxYVJ7qB6  
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:02:39 PM

How long will it take before the diff is back over 10 again? 30 min?
atomiccloud

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:05:10 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 07:56:15 AM by atomiccloud

I haven't even been paying attention to the difficulty.
 What did it peak at before coinmarket went down?

Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:06:15 PM

I haven't even been paying attention to the difficulty. What did it peak at before coinmarket went down?

In wonder with the success of coinmarket.io how long it'll be before we hit cryptsy or Coinex.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: