Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MUTEX ASIC-Resistant Cryptonight Coin - NO ICO - NO INSTAMINE  (Read 5943 times)
Finleynar

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

For a start there will be simple questions)
In which countries are you going to distribute your project?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

I understand you do not have WP yet.
When to expect?
this is an important step in the development of any project.
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

I happy to join these project)
I hope you will be successful!
I HODl you coins for couple years....I really hope that you will not fail!
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

Hi friends
Which algo is used for mining?
And also how to check balance?
rotavele (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:05:40 AM

Hi friends
Which algo is used for mining?
And also how to check balance?

Cryptonight V7(Monero)

Use the CLI or GUI wallet to check balance.
rotavele (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:06:58 AM

I happy to join these project)
I hope you will be successful!
I HODl you coins for couple years....I really hope that you will not fail!

Failure is not an option! :-P
rotavele (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:10:08 AM

I understand you do not have WP yet.
When to expect?
this is an important step in the development of any project.

Since it is based on Monero/Cryptonote the whitepaper will just be an addendum that discusses how Mutex differs from Monero. Instead of focusing on marketing/WP/site etc we have been working on strengthening the network and onboarding miners. That is going well and we are starting to work on the site and more info/collateral. Right now the main differences are supply, an updated difficulty algorithm, faster block time, a tweaked emission curve and we are experimenting with block size limits. We also want to focus on accessibility, ie: making it easy for users of all levels to get started. There are a few more things we will specify in the WP/addendum but it will not be released until we are done with the site and until after bulletproofs are released and the next mining algo tweak occurs in monero.
petya.millionnyj

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

Greetings to all here. Very interesting and in my opinion an ambitious project. Are there people here who are already engaged in mining?
JustOleg

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

Greetings to all here. Very interesting and in my opinion an ambitious project. Are there people here who are already engaged in mining?

Hello, friend. I have recently started mining on this platform. If you have any questions, then ask. I'm happy to answer them.
petya.millionnyj

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

Hello, friend. I have recently started mining on this platform. If you have any questions, then ask. I'm happy to answer them.

Oh, great that there was such a person.
Do you use large capacities for mining?
JustOleg

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

. I would not say that they are big. A bunch of three GTX1060 6gb graphics cards. In this case, the main distribution of the load.
petya.millionnyj

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

. I would not say that they are big. A bunch of three GTX1060 6gb graphics cards. In this case, the main distribution of the load.

I understand you. Also what, good return turns out with such sheaf, how you consider? Is it worth investing this money now?
JustOleg

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

I understand you. Also what, good return turns out with such sheaf, how you consider? Is it worth investing this money now?
Yes, I think it's definitely worth it. The project is promising, extraction is relatively easy. So you need to try. And what kind of iron do you have?
petya.millionnyj

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

Yes, I think it's definitely worth it. The project is promising, extraction is relatively easy. So you need to try. And what kind of iron do you have?

Oh, yes, I have essentially nothing. There was a farm, but now it is under repair. And now I think, is it worth to buy now a video card and begin to mine here.
JustOleg

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

Oh, yes, I have essentially nothing. There was a farm, but now it is under repair. And now I think, is it worth to buy now a video card and begin to mine here.

Oh, personally, I would definitely recommend it to you. A big plus of this project is that the MOnero system is taken as a basis.
petya.millionnyj

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

Oh, personally, I would definitely recommend it to you. A big plus of this project is that the MOnero system is taken as a basis.

In this I will not argue, because I understand something. This is certainly cool, because it will ensure maximum security and decentralization.
JustOleg

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

In this I will not argue, because I understand something. This is certainly cool, because it will ensure maximum security and decentralization.

Yes, you are right. In addition, it provides relatively low energy costs, which is now very important.
topormne

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

who mines on the mutex.hashparty.io?
do you get paid?
I still think, therefore I ask ...
keepeye

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

Does not this coin even have its own blockchain?
I heard that the mutex.hashparty.io pool blocks are redirected to turtlecoin blockchain.
Is it true?
an0ma1y

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

if I was not mistaken, then hash pool is higher than hash net
is it worth it?🙈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: