Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Show "Bit-Factor" A BTCBN Productions.  (Read 3827 times)
Zman0101 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:03:35 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2011, 04:12:00 PM by Zman0101

Hey Everyone,

My crew and I will be making a new Bit Coin Show... Our Studio we are putting together will be based out of NJ. If their is any people within the community who would like to be on our show as a guest or send us videos in regards to your new project you have been working on... It would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at info@btcbn.com . Our format will be nothing like the Bit Coin Show on OneTV. 10 to 15 min shows ...  Few episodes a month. Nothing Crazy. Short and to the point...but yet informative. It's time the face of BitCoin to be more upscale and presented in a more professional manor. Hopefully in the end we will prevail to be the solution . Thanks again and look fwd to your emails.

Sincerely,
Ray Z

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:20:58 PM

Good luck with your project. Ill give it a try when you have your first episode.

If you have notice a lack of reaction it is because the trolls and clones of the forum are more interesting on attacking anything (including the Bitcoin Show by Bruce Wagner) than doing or supporting anything productive. Im sure youll get your round of attacks from when your time comes. But dont dispair, if you ignore them your Bitcoin experience will hopefully be a fun ride.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:30:39 PM

The negative comments is something you will never be able to avoid. Being in broadcasting during my college years, I honestly hope will pay off. Least for the BitCoin Community. Our goal is just to help. Nothing more. I read a lot of news articles on different websites about stock brokers bashing bit coins... Half of them have no frigen clue what they are talking about. " We are negative to things in life we don't understand"  . So our show should be interesting putting some of these news sites in their place. We want talent on the show. Guests who can bring a lot to the table for the community. I know they are out there.
BlockHash

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:34:28 PM

Good luck to you on this project! Just make sure you keep things in perspective and make the show about the topic, not yourself or your crew.

I'll keep an eye out and check your show once it's online.
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:35:30 PM

Thanks guys... I appreciate your support.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:52:16 PM

Include a quadricopter that your audience can control remotely and I can guarantee you 100+ viewers per episode.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:54:58 PM

The negative comments is something you will never be able to avoid. Being in broadcasting during my college years, I honestly hope will pay off. Least for the BitCoin Community. Our goal is just to help. Nothing more. I read a lot of news articles on different websites about stock brokers bashing bit coins... Half of them have no frigen clue what they are talking about. " We are negative to things in life we don't understand"  . So our show should be interesting putting some of these news sites in their place. We want talent on the show. Guests who can bring a lot to the table for the community. I know they are out there.

I won't give you any negative comments, unless your closet has half as many skeletons as Bruce's (it probably doesn't)
Colargol

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:55:45 PM

Hey Everyone,

My crew and I will be making a new Bit Coin Show... Our Studio we are putting together will be based out of NJ. If their is any people within the community who would like to be on our show as a guest or send us videos in regards to your new project you have been working on... It would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at rzuchowski@btcrunner.com . Our format will be nothing like the Bit Coin Show on OneTV.  Few episodes a month. Nothing Crazy. Short and to the point...but yet informative. It's time the face of BitCoin to be more upscale and presented in a more professional manor. Hopefully in the end we will prevail to be the solution . Thanks again and look fwd to your emails.

Sincerely,
Ray Z

Great! Will be watching for it.

10 to 15 min shows ...

Excellent!   Just about right for the attention span of the aver...     um... where did I put my keys?    When is lunch?    

Smiley

Please donate a few pennies to the singing and dancing bear:
1KUsZU8GkUAQJH5ryqSFtTJGgFtqJnsedE
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:57:48 PM

To be honest if we suck... Id rather you voice your opinion. Give us ideas on what you would want covered. Only way we can fix whats broken.
indio007

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:59:32 PM

My only advice , keep it fresh. The same shit over and over again is boring.
BlockHash

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:02:52 PM

To be honest if we suck... Id rather you voice your opinion. Give us ideas on what you would want covered. Only way we can fix whats broken.

Also, don't do your show with a laptop sitting on your lap while you conduct interviews, barely making any acknowledgement of anything your guest is saying.

But seriously, the 10-15 minute show is a perfect time frame. If you can start on a regular and consistent basis, you are golden.

Also - Underpromise and Overdeliver. Keep things reasonable and wow people with things they aren't expecting but within your reach.
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:37:30 PM

Id imagine a lot of our guests will be webcam, unless you are willing to come down to NJ .
norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:45:52 PM

This sounds great.
Maybe just a roundup of the latest bitcoin news and project developments and a market summary would be a great start. Add some guests ontop of that and you'll have a great show. Lemme know when the first episode is.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:51:21 PM

Serious advice-- have me as a regular webcam guest. Your ratings will explode.
Lol,

One suggestion I can give you is have a weekly debate session. You pull 2 people from this community who can't stand each others views and have them go at it.

If you don't make a show like that I will Smiley
Grouver (BtcBalance)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 06:56:00 PM

Great that other people are taking initiative for something like a talk show.
Ill hit you up via email if your first episode is to my satisfaction.

Good luck with your venture.

mute20

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:04:37 PM

You should make sure your crew is consistent. A big weakness in podcasts/shows is people simply losing interest in doing it. If your audience can fell you are not really committed it will show in viewership. I personally have stopped following shows/podcasts cause the quality has started taking a tole. Late or no shows. Boring reused content. Monthly might be a bit much for me. I might soon forget or lose interest in the show if it is not good enough.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 07:05:20 PM

I won't give you any negative comments, unless your closet has half as many skeletons as Bruce's (it probably doesn't)

Damn you, JeffK! You stole my idea for a post. Now I'm postless! Wait! I got it! After a few broadcast, maybe you can put together an Expo with the first one in...(damn, that would be so wrong to write).

We all look forward to seeing your shows, Zman0101. Good Luck!
Zman0101 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:19:08 PM

Love the input. Talk about rocking the vote on what the show should be!  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKN6JJYIWWY

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:25:32 PM

Great that other people are taking initiative for something like a talk show.
Ill hit you up via email if your first episode is to my satisfaction.

Good luck with your venture.

Why don't you mail him now and get to be a part of the first episode? Wouldn't that be better?

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:46:00 PM

I hope your show will have the following features:

- Serious guests with serious businesses, or otherwise well informed experts with interesting points of view and opinions.

- Reasonably short and focused.

- Tough but fair questions of your guests.

- Have the decency to your guests to not get distracted and stay focused on the topic which brought them there (I'm thinking about what happened to Keyur on Bruce's show here.)

- Flexibility to take on ad-hoc topics as the occasion arises if they are highly important to Bitcoing (I'm thinking about the Tradehill guys showing up to explain the Dwolla mis-adventure.)

- Don't be afraid to have your own opinions and judgments about things as long as they are reasonable and consistent.

Best of luck.  Looking forward to it.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: