Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality logo vectorization - Unlimited quality for your logo!  (Read 429 times)
jsrev (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:46:08 AM

While vectorizing, I transform your rasterized images from common formats (JPG, BMP, PNG) into a vectorized work such as AI or PDF output.

This way you can use them for big printings or any other large format application without any loss in quality, just like typographic fonts work.

I'll send you back 3 vectorized formats: AI, EPS and PDF, which you can use for big-scale printing, to create beautiful cards, graphics and many other applications.

The first 2 persons to PM me will get a free vectorization of their logos.

But you must be willing to leave a review  Smiley

**If you have a logo and want me to vectorize it, please send me a good resolution image, so I can work on it with more detail and provide better results.**
*I won't make a logo for you, I'll vectorize your existing logo. No hard feelings Cheesy

Thanks!

BTC - 1G8gS81BKKnqsCPsQ12X4aehQYpLD3RXeC
blacksails

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:00:25 PM

While you might do it manually (maybe with better quality?) there are some free online services that convert from raster to vector with quite good results.
jsrev (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:33:04 AM

Well, these programs often fail to create a vector file with sharp details or make random mistakes. However, I agree that they might be suitable for simple applications.

BTC - 1G8gS81BKKnqsCPsQ12X4aehQYpLD3RXeC
fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 05:31:58 AM

You do anything besides vectorization? It seems you deal with photoshop, which is why I ask.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: